Sign in to follow this  
Angel

Old player, New to forums

Yo what's up, my names Angel.. I'm hoping to become a UV member, a bit of people already know me from the Wcs servers #1 and #2 I've been playing for a looooooooong time, Just never got around to registering, but I got it now, I've been playing for about.. 2-3 years now, with my cousin, El Diablo.. I introduced him to the server so I just wanted to say If anyone would love to refer me, I would glady register to join UV. My favorite server :]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Angel @ Mar 15 2009, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yo what's up, my names Angel.. I'm hoping to become a UV member, a bit of people already know me from the Wcs servers #1 and #2 I've been playing for a looooooooong time, Just never got around to registering, but I got it now, I've been playing for about.. 2-3 years now, with my cousin, El Diablo.. I introduced him to the server so I just wanted to say If anyone would love to refer me, I would glady register to join UV. My favorite server :]

Welcome to the forums! Stick around, remain active, and maintain maturity when posting and you'll be sure to get a referral in no time.

OMfg!!! Welcome bro, Ive missed you. This guy was around when I first started playing with Uv. Its about time you made it here. And Im sure sandman will help you out with a reference.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

welcome to the forums. ive seen you on wcs2 a couple times before. pretty cool dude

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Angel @ Mar 15 2009, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thanks alot everyone for welcoming me, I hope i'm able to make it to UV =)

goodluck with that.

so far you seem like a nice guy on the servers so if you get a referral then ill put in a good word for you :)

Lol, is there anyone left to hand out referrals :P

Just kidding of course, kinda.....

Anyways, welcome to the forums Angel I've seen you around on WCS1

This guy is a cool guy, I've never heard any complaint about him at all. Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new comp set up so you can play cs again. glad it worked.

Onion31.gif

I'll give him a refferal.

Played with him on WCS2 a few times, seem mature enough.

Don't make me regret this, otherwise your balls are mine.

:D

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arkane @ Mar 15 2009, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lol, is there anyone left to hand out referrals :P

the real question is are there enough people left for him to get 6 votes :P

Alright, I've been away from forums for a bit, I heard that some people were on hold to join, so I decided to wait, I'm gonna apply now, hopefully everything goes well :)