Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Fork in the Road

My current truck is an 03 Silverado, Z71, Single cab long bed, straight pipes.

So, I do not know if I should keep my truck longer than 2 more years, and put a body or suspension lift on it with bigger tires, or go for a 2003-2006, possibly 07.5-08, GMC Sierra, it would be a 1500 ext cab Z71 5.3l (or a 2500HD Gas or Duramax quad cab) Pics:

What I want:

10108621_2008312129441.JPG

32149270003_large.jpg

26194121ed6.jpg

What I have:

028.jpg

029.jpg

Guest some fag

I say keep it. You'll miss it like I miss my Yeep.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Mar 12 2009, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I like the look of the GMC's, and a short bed, and I hate having a single cab, also I want lower miles, I have 85k right now.

Dude, miles don't matter unless you're planning on selling it. Standard cabs are THE shit. Fuck extended cabs unless they're '90's model Dodge Rams and fuck your urethra. Trust me, you trade it, you will miss it, and you WILL hate yourself.

My yeep has 253,058 miles right now. D:

I plan on selling it during the summer time tho, or my yukon for the rumblebee.

And zeus I know..

.. Its a cj5 its "special" but its geared so fucking low I can't even go on the freeway with it.

(Fishtales a fuckload too)

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Mar 13 2009, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

My yeep has 253,058 miles right now. D:

I plan on selling it during the summer time tho, or my yukon for the rumblebee.

And zeus I know..

.. Its a cj5 its "special" but its geared so fucking low I can't even go on the freeway with it.

(Fishtales a fuckload too)

You wanna' know why that is? You need bigger tires... Or you could simply regear, which can be done in a day, if you haven't done it before. If you have, or have someone helping, a couple hours.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Mar 12 2009, 11:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Dude, miles don't matter unless you're planning on selling it. Standard cabs are THE shit. Fuck extended cabs unless they're '90's model Dodge Rams and fuck your urethra. Trust me, you trade it, you will miss it, and you WILL hate yourself.

Actually, I hate standard cabs unless they are on older trucks, a kid I know has an 03 or 05 GMC sierra, 1500 ext cab short bed, Z71 5.3l, 3 in body lift with 33 or 35s, I can't quite remember, I think they are 35's because if you crank the wheel all the way they rub a little and he hasn't trimmed, and we borrowed his truck before we got mine and I fell in love with it, actually what I might end up doing is buying it when he sells it for cheaper because we know him well.

Also, went mudding (Spur of the moment) today on my way home from football lifting, brought home 2 friends, dropped one off and he has land right behind it, we decided to take the dirt (now mud) road which was about 1/4-1/2 a mile, someone already had deep ruts through it but it was so fucking fun, I only got stuck when I decided to take it out of 4x4 lo into hi for more speed, took alot of reving and turning the wheels but we got out, gonna go tomorrow possibly on someone else's land.