Sign in to follow this  
JDDZip

Racewhoring Rule

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vOrTeXx @ Mar 23 2009, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

sorry to attack you jdd. but it seems like you're answers to noires questions are trying to slip out of the race whoring rule as best as u can with loopholes and shit.

thats all i can think of now. if i can think of any more i'll throw some more in.

truth be told, this is just bickering until one of the higher ups puts their foot down, reads our posts, and makes a once and for all race whoring rule. and posts a sticky thread about it.

I'm not saying thats how I WANT the rules to be

I'm saying thats how the rules are now

And thats the truth you can use those loopholes right now without punishment

@ Bob - I put that in somewhere

I don't know, I'm going to repeat what sandman said to me. If they had 40-10 and die, they are still borderline race whoring and still need to change.

Team balancer was mentioned, but hasn't been put in (or found?)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Empire @ Mar 24 2009, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

noire, wcs1 does not have css pro, and it would NOT be a welcome addition there

That's because no one in wcs1 is a Css Pro

A_242.gif

2 now, Evil Llama got me hooked on it, plus it has CSS Pro which means I can always have a race to level =)

Currently Mine is almost level 80 :D

Lol ya, I like to think as soon as it is maxed, I should be allowed to whore any race (Human 24/7 here I come!!)

maxes at 2500, but i hardly doubt I will ever get there. I mean my total level now is only about 2200.....

That means I need to actually get double my levels with just one race (i'm sure you'll need about a million exp points per level or something). Doesn't help that server 2 has higher exp per level req =(

Not for long! My CSS PRO is going to be higher than your ghoul soon! (i dont have to switch off when I get a 4:1 ratio ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Noire @ Mar 25 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not for long! My CSS PRO is going to be higher than your ghoul soon! (i dont have to switch off when I get a 4:1 ratio ;)

Goodluck =P

You'll notice once you hit level 100 that its a bitch

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Noire @ Mar 24 2009, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I don't know, I'm going to repeat what sandman said to me. If they had 40-10 and die, they are still borderline race whoring and still need to change.

Team balancer was mentioned, but hasn't been put in (or found?)

http://mods.counter-strike.com/css/ETB4.php

Found -.-

Also I'm pretty sure some peoples grey men are higher than your ghoul JDD

Sign in to follow this