Sign in to follow this  
JDDZip

Racewhoring Rule

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yiyas @ Mar 11 2009, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It's bout time you all stopped being so selfish and come up with one way or another to balance things out instead of cruising on "i'm just good at playing this race". Its pathetic and annoying. If you're so good at the race and can not possible dare to change it because its your favourite... then change gun or stop camping and rush or visa versa. If you can only aim with one gun or play one tactic you're shit at CS:S. Then again if you are such a good CSS player, then no matter your race you should do fine.

I guess I'm just shit at CSS then

I'll just continue to play the shitty way I'm playing

after all I am awful so I probably won't be able to kill anyone

I actually balance the teams by switching myself or others which is something I can't say for all the admins, in this thread and otherwise

Congratz at you being the role model for all on your surf server, I wish I was like you

Maybe you can inspire me to become a better person

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yiyas @ Mar 11 2009, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It's bout time you all stopped being so selfish and come up with one way or another to balance things out instead of cruising on "i'm just good at playing this race". Its pathetic and annoying. If you're so good at the race and can not possible dare to change it because its your favourite... then change gun or stop camping and rush or visa versa. If you can only aim with one gun or play one tactic you're shit at CS:S. Then again if you are such a good CSS player, then no matter your race you should do fine.

First off these servers are about having fun, so i am only going to play the races that i like.

2nd i can play multiple races and be 'good' at it

3rd i use the mp5 much more than the m4 (people have complained about that too :rolleyes: )

4th i rush some of the time, usually i adapt to the other team's tactics

5th we don't care if we're shit at css, this is a wcs server, we're just here to have fun

6th most of us good people are probably decent to pretty good at regular css so i dunno where this"oh this is wcs, come to a reg source if you wanna talk" bullshit comes from

7th if you want to be that good css player go ahead and use all the races that are underpowered and see how you like it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Empire @ Mar 11 2009, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

First off these servers are about having fun, so i am only going to play the races that i like.

3rd i use the mp5 much more than the m4 (people have complained about that too :rolleyes: )

5th we don't care if we're shit at css, this is a wcs server, we're just here to have fun

6th most of us good people are probably decent to pretty good at regular css so i dunno where this"oh this is wcs, come to a reg source if you wanna talk" bullshit comes from

7th if you want to be that good css player go ahead and use all the races that are underpowered and see how you like it

8th u play at server 1. so disregard numbers 1-7

and jdd you're comments just made you look immature. good job.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vOrTeXx @ Mar 11 2009, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

8th u play at server 1. so disregard numbers 1-7

sorry for my language.... but WHAT THE FUCK does playing on server 1 have to do with anything?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Empire @ Mar 11 2009, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You are a #1 player and we talking about #2 rules and races and players, which is why vortex said that. #1 and #2 are very differently played. But regardless of that:

First off, if i killed you 4 out of 5 times would you be having fun?

2nd, anyone can do that too thats why I don't see what the problem is.

3rd, can't find anyone who uses mp5 more than m4 under name of "Empire", personally I use the UMP.

4th, that's understandable.

5th, lol if you listened to noire...

6th, dunno where this "oh this is wcs, come to a reg source if you wanna talk" bullshit comes from either. Quote?

7th, i try to but the ones i see least played (generally weakest) are archmage and chameleon and they keep me at 3:2+. Xithia is a fav of mine as well, so easy to hide with it.

And JDD... Are you reading what I say or just trying to waste time?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yiyas @ Mar 11 2009, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

First off, I dont know why #1 players are commenting on a #2 player so please don't comment unless you know full stories and not fairytales.

JDD + Noire either have an reading disorder to the point they cant read more than 30 words, have selective reading where they only read things they can return on, or have too much pride to admit whats wrong and start making stuff up. I know my posts are long, thats cause all angles need to be covered, but anything I say that's incriminating you ignore it. At least Vortex can go through an entire post and not disregard 90% of it simply because it involves admitting something.

This aint a popularity contest guys, I was the most hated on surf because of what I did to keep the server balanced and running. But all of the things I used to do when I was an admin are now self sustained by the server. There are more than 4 people who play in WCS#2 you know? Those 28 other guys are not mindless bots.

P.S. Noire, Clockwork Dragon. i'd just like to say when I use teleport (lvl4) its covers same ground in same time as succubus. Only lvled it to 20 and achieved 300hp as well as a 40:12 ratio. You know how terrible I am.

Your joking right? That just made my day. Both of these players have made their case and you keep going on about how they wont read what your saying..... I just re-read the ENTIRE thread to make sure about this, but it seems to me like its you and Vortex that have the reading disorder (as i already stated in my last post...). This is complete bullshit, Noire play underpowered races a lot of the time and still wrecks everyone in the server, when he switches to a maxed race, people think that he has been playing that race for all the rounds, even though he was on a different race the round before. Really if you both cant get that through your head, go back to the 2nd grade and learn reading comprehension, it will help.

And this surf shit makes no sense, so stop bringing it up. As you said in your last post, WCS #1 and WCS #2 are different. As are WCS #2 and Surf. Dont be a hypocrite please.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vOrTeXx @ Mar 11 2009, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

and jdd you're comments just made you look immature. good job.

I guess he has learned something from all the hours we have to play with you....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yiyas @ Mar 11 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And JDD... Are you reading what I say or just trying to waste time?

I've read all your paragraphs

I was kidding when I said I stopped reading there

I delete the parts of the quote that I am not talking about so people don't get confused

I could just quote your entire topic

You seem to be calling out Space, Cass, Me, the entire server, whoever and calling us selfish so I was completely agreeing with you

I mean, if your going to make accusations would't you want them to be right?

You said that if a player can only aim with one gun then the player is shit at CS, so I am agreeing with you I am shit at CSS

But hey its a warcraft server and shitty players like me can get good ratios and have fun at the same time

I didn't know that being immature was telling the truth Vortex

I truly wish I was more like Yiyas

What a role model

[edit]

May I say how much I love the WCS #2 community and this part of the post doesn't even have sarcasm in it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yiyas @ Mar 11 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You are a #1 player and we talking about #2 rules and races and players, which is why vortex said that. #1 and #2 are very differently played. But regardless of that:

First off, if i killed you 4 out of 5 times would you be having fun?

2nd, anyone can do that too thats why I don't see what the problem is.

3rd, can't find anyone who uses mp5 more than m4 under name of "Empire", personally I use the UMP.

4th, that's understandable.

5th, lol if you listened to noire...

6th, dunno where this "oh this is wcs, come to a reg source if you wanna talk" bullshit comes from either. Quote?

7th, i try to but the ones i see least played (generally weakest) are archmage and chameleon and they keep me at 3:2+. Xithia is a fav of mine as well, so easy to hide with it.

#1 and #2 must still have at least similar rules due to the amount of players that go back and forth between the servers

1st, if i killed you 4/5 times and i used a different race 3 or 4 times, theres no race problem (just a skill problem)

2nd, well you trashed people who only use 1 race and are extremely good at it, dropped

3rd, um. m4 is the most used weapon is wcs due to its high power and accuracy. I basically only use the m4 when other good players are playing and the mp5 doesn't have a chance against them. but I am also starting to shift over to the mp5 a lot more now (people say i have mp5 hax - come watch in the server sometime)

4th dropped

5th dropped as well - well i play somewhat serious, but i'm still here for fun (thats the game, its fun)

6th, many players say this in the server and whine that we're cocky at wcs and not good at reg css - dropped

7th, my 2nd highest race in the server is fox samuri, the most underplayed/underrated knife race

my 5th highest race (behind like undead gen -48, boros -48) is zeus level 43 which most people i talk to say is an underpowered race, also boros cannon barer is an extremely underplayed race though people complain that it gets an awp.

but believe me, wcs1 has a couple of races that NO ONE plays as they are incredibly bad (unless leveling) such as counterterrorist,the terrorist, elf ranger, some other ones in the back of the list i don't remember because i don't play them

therefore, everybody sticks on the staple medium races and people complain when skilled players use these races to their fullest capabilites

edit: oh i stop by at wcs2 from time to time and i get frustrated really fast

- too hard to level up races which leads to a greater advantage to people who have fully leveld races

- and all the races are op when leveled so it balances out when everything is leveled, but not ok when ur starting out

Your lack of maturity will get us nowhere JDD.

Empire: believe me that frustration is what's motivating me to post here for all newcomers. Haven't personally seen Noire use 2 or 3 different races. He generally whores up to ~28:6 then changes or leaves.

Organic, it's called responsibility. And they have been ignoring, or just not noticing/remembering, things I call them out for. Noire generally overexagerrates things. JDD just throws around insults and plays tongue and cheek.

I can recognize JDD's an average/good player, and Space is a good/high skilled played (his steam # shows hes been around at least 4 years) but I don't see what's so hard about playing other races. All races have their strong points and are potentially very good if played right. It isn't some born trait, you learn how to play them. If you played more races you might be able to use more of them effectively. Please name these "crappy races" you speak of. I can't name any race which are worthless. Hell JDD can back me up by saying i was whoring Xithia (technically) not long ago.

As I said before this personal Vendetta you have against me Yiyas is getting old. Please post any evidence you have against me before trying to slander my name. Are you checking my race every round or something? Or just when you think you can complain about me whoring? I usually leave the game at the end of the round, so the bullshit your giving about leaving when i hit 28-6 is just ridiculous. You need to stop lying. That's pretty much what it is. You keep lying and lying tell someone believes you. That's not the way to win an arguement. Do you not see me use different races because you type playerinfo once and belive that I was using that race the whole time and wont change off it so its pointless to check again or something?

I really cant believe you go on and on about me playing the same races when that's all you do. Talk about being a hypocrite. Why dont you start leveling more races besides the same ones over and over (if you are doing it to just have fun, why can't I play my races to have fun?). You talks about me not listening to you, but what exactly havent i listened to? I refuse to say I whore races. Is that pretty much it? THe reason I dont admit to it is because I dont do it. Seriously if you want to keep up this personal vendetta, get some proof. Otherwise Stop talking out of your ass.

For the skulls, lets me gues you played succubuss till you got enough skulls then switched? See'ing how often you play that race I am not surprised you would do that and try to complain on the forums that my race was op because of the amount of skulls you got.

On another note, Archmage is probably one of the most played races I use except for abyss and you even said thats underpowered. So what's your problem again?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yiyas @ Mar 11 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Organic, it's called responsibility. And they have been ignoring, or just not noticing/remembering, things I call them out for. Noire generally overexagerrates things. JDD just throws around insults and plays tongue and cheek.

Brilliant statement. Noire does take everything that is said way too far, and tries to make things a much bigger deal than they really are.

and jdd does just throw around insults and lately, i've been noticing a lot of immaturity from this guy.

Organik i dont even know where you came into this. just an opportunity to bitch and moan about what a terrible person i am. all you're comments are kissing space cowboys ass, and chewing off mine. grow up, nobody wants to hear you insult my "Reading level" and saying idiotic things like "this thread is pointless because vortex tried to flame Space, which was un-needed, then had his own flame shoved so far up his ass his eyes bled."

The funny thing about organik and jdd is that they both talk on the mic A LOT. and everytime they talk they think they are the god of the universe. Organik orders around admins , and then threatens that he's going to "tell on them" if they don't listen to what he says. and JDD will start an insult war with some random in the server, examples consist of me or shocker and plenty of other people, and keep bitching until he gets everyone joining in on it.. both of you really need a reality check, perhaps you do it to compensate for something in your real lives, i don't know.

what i do know is, this turned from a good thread talking about race whoring... to Organik bitching about me over and over and over, without me saying a word.. and JDD completely mocking what other people's opinions are, i vote this thread be closed cause you obviously lost the point of this thread. yiyas and noire are at least staying on topic, you 2 are just bitching people out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vOrTeXx @ Mar 11 2009, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Brilliant statement. Noire does take everything that is said way too far, and tries to make things a much bigger deal than they really are.

How is defending myself from a false accusation taking things said way too far?

Personally, I think everyone is just taking things too far. This discussion is no longer concerning the rule of racewhoring, rather it is a debate over whether 2-3 players are "racewhores". How about everyone take a step back and think about whether its worth all this frustration.

Come on. Counter strike is a game and if you're not having fun for some reason or another, just walk away for a while and hope when you come back its back to normal.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vOrTeXx @ Mar 12 2009, 02:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have yet to see Noire take something "way too far". instance 1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vOrTeXx @ Mar 12 2009, 02:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

and jdd does just throw around insults and lately, i've been noticing a lot of immaturity from this guy.

Perhaps, but i haven't seen it. Besides your not such an angel yourself. instance 2

The funny thing about organik and jdd is that they both talk on the mic A LOT. and everytime they talk they think they are the god of the universe. Organik orders around admins , and then threatens that he's going to "tell on them" if they don't listen to what he says. and JDD will start an insult war with some random in the server, examples consist of me or shocker and plenty of other people, and keep bitching until he gets everyone joining in on it.. both of you really need a reality check, perhaps you do it to compensate for something in your real lives, i don't know.

Umm... Instance 3

what i do know is, this turned from a good thread talking about race whoring... to Organik bitching about me over and over and over, without me saying a word.. and JDD completely mocking what other people's opinions are, i vote this thread be closed cause you obviously lost the point of this thread. yiyas and noire are at least staying on topic, you 2 are just bitching people out.

JDD isn't mocking other people's opinions. As far as I see the only real defense you and yiyas have on noire, jdd, and assboys is that they race whore. Instead of actually discussing the topic at hand you guys just call them out as race whores and disregard their opinions.

I can play that game too.. Yiyas didn't Waylon call you out on hacking before? If I remember correctly you were going to be removed from the roster and permanently banned. Then you come back and say something along the lines of " I was hacking, but i didn't mean to. I forgot to turn them off." Anyways, you were let back in because you were a senior member.

Anyways, the point is, that is completely irrelevant. What is relevant is racewhoring which has a really loose definition right now. What is considered race whoring, what isn't. I have fought for this point before, and blah blah blah. Like this thread it didn't really go anywhere.

vortexx, you say that JDD and Organik just bitch, whine, and moan about blah blah blah... Well in this post that I have quoted I see 3 instances of your bitching, whining, and moaning about JDD and Organik. Maybe if you were to be the bigger man and not bitch, whine, and moan. Some people might be more sympathetic towards you.

and JDD will start an insult war with some random in the server, examples consist of me or shocker and plenty of other people, and keep bitching until he gets everyone joining in on it.

Lets sort this thread into #1, #2, and #3

#1 - I'm sorry that you could't beat cassboys when YOU were calling him out in the server yesterday. If your going to call someone out, I'm going to call you out. If you really can't handle that, you probably should't have called cass out?

#2 - What "random" of the servers am I randomly starting an insult war with? I didn't know that Shocker and you were considered randoms in the server. If your talking about yesterday, or the time that fatboy came in and we did the votes I'm not going to apologize for that. That was fucking hysterical, and if you think I am alone in thinking that you and shocker are probably one of the most annoying people on the server in UV or otherwise you would be wrong.

#3 - I believe you started when you said "flame on" or something similar to that. I'm also mocking how stupid it is to try to say "HEY YOU SUCK MANG, YOUR BAD AT CSS BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY PLAY ONE RACE - IF WE WERE ON THE SAME RACE I'D OWN YOU" pretty much what Yiyas was saying in his post(summarized in a gayer form) and what you were doing to cass yesterday

And fatboys post just made this thread intresting

First off Noire, you seriously aren't that special to me. You're just a name on the internet. I'd do the same if any of the JCS were race whoring. I'd do the same if vortex was whoring. I've tried to stay away from useless insults and demening people during my posts as this is nothing personal.

I assumed people could read... You just have to look in thread for that Noire.

I do level. I've gained over 200 levels in the past week and already told you what I do when you're on. Succubus is so very easy to level cause of free 50-100 xp / round which is why I have it at 67 unlike my other favourite races.

The thing about the skulls just made me laugh... to think you accuse me of making things up. Once I got teleport it was the same as succubus considering I can bunnyhop. Clockwork is a succubus with teleport instead of longjump, and duallie specialisation instead of knife. I like it but as soon as I put anything in clockwork arms its going to be too easy, for me. It might be a bit hard too keep constant but 2-4 skulls average per round is far from impossible.

You completely overplayed the scenario about a couple people talking about clockwork, you said "all these people complain" and "they kept bitching forever" ... Lolwut? It was me with a couple suggestions and questions and the rest I can think of is just a couple other people saying the race is pretty powerful. It's no crime to say your race is powerful, in fact yesterday I got killed by it when I had 200hp by 3 chest hits from it. When you are running around with 2-300hp with pistols dealing out damage of an ak and moving around really fast then that is quite powerful and you can't deny that.

You've also acted like giving up human has left some huge hole in your life as it was so hard to give up. "How many more racse do I have to give up before everyone is happy?" is what you said... it's one race dude, theres like 90 other in the server you could play. Weren't your levels reset for playing human too much before? Archmage? You know thats my 2nd major race, it's not weak at all. Also Xithia? I was whoring that yesterday 4:1+ easy to test how crappy it is, JDD can approve that. So please if you could actually mention a bad race do not hold back.

Arkane you have the best suggestion here but I just want this to be fun for anyone any time so they can come and stay for a couple maps not just when people are on their good days or playing on their favourite race because they'll get killed otherwise. It is pretty cumbersome to argue with these people and I've had many facepalms but I'm not going to give up on a balanced and fair place to play so easily.

Fatboy: JDD is mocking people and its pretty obvious, it's all over this thread. I wasn't banned because I had a real alibi, told D&G what I was doing and have served well in finding real hackers on our servers countless times. I can understand trying to attack my credibility but I assure you I'm not going to deny anything that's true.

Can we please just stop beating around the bush and approach the topic at hand? Racewhoring? I hate wasting time trying to defend myself or prove my points when my "Why is it so hard to play other races?" and "What crappy races are there?" questions have been up for a while.

Additional: JDD either post something useful or not at all and try to read my posts more carefully.

Again Yiyas, before making accusations please provide proof. As I said you keep repeating yourself till people believe you. Please provide proof if I am ALWAYS doing it then it should be easy.

Let me list a bunch of races more op that I rarely use.

Death Knight

Shadow Hunter

Crypt Lord

Dracula

Blood Mage

Lurker

Elementalist

Human

Elemental Sorcerer

Succubus

Denchi Lokim

Frost giant

Torch

Cowboy

Orc (100+ dmg from tmp with chain lighting and crit nades, yes i would say its stronger than archmage for sure)

Other Ones iM sure I just cant remember all the races

Strong races I sometimes use, but not near enough to say i use them A LOT

Alucard

White mage

Dunpeal

Ranger Of vekas

(notice how they are all newer classes? It's because I havent had time to get bored with them as much yet)

Races I do play a lot

Abyss

Gargoyle

archmage

mage of xighta

You can say that these races are strong but aren't all wcs races suppose to be strong? When you take them into consideration for the other races on the server, they are not as op as you keep saying over and over. Please let me know what op races I constantly keep playing all the time.

So please before you continue your personal vendetta (since you were wrong about me whoring and you refuse to listen to ANYONE but vortexx who wants my levels reset probably because he regrets getting his reset) get some actual proof that you're not talking out of your ass, which seems to be your favorite place to talk out of.

And for someone bragging about how good of a player you are, doesnt that mean we should nerf succubuss if you get a good score with it? I mean since you got a good score on clockwork, that must mean its too op right? I guess Succubus's knife dmg should be the next thing nerfed huh? I mean it deals more dmg with the knife than knife races,

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Noire @ Mar 12 2009, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

So please before you continue your personal vendetta (since you were wrong about me whoring and you refuse to listen to ANYONE but vortexx who wants my levels reset probably because he regrets getting his reset) get some actual proof that you're not talking out of your ass, which seems to be your favorite place to talk out of.

lmao. i'm back at 1000 again. wtf do i care about resetting my levels.

and by the way this thread is starting to get really boring. people attacking others, why dont u actually talk about race whoring.

and JDD most of your posts are useless. u have an entire post just saying how bad you are and how yiyas is your hero. cut the immature bullshit and grow up.

i'm done defending myself from you people and your insults. if you want me back in this thread, talk about racewhoring. i could go all day with that.

"First off Noire, you seriously aren't that special to me. You're just a name on the internet. I'd do the same if any of the JCS were race whoring. I'd do the same if vortex was whoring. I've tried to stay away from useless insults and demening people during my posts as this is nothing personal."

You play xithia and archmage a lot? I thought you said you only play races you liked. I can never remember you flying about like a madman or flaming people up with xithia's (NOT xighta) unique flame sprite. I can remember you playing gargoyle a couple times to spam wards, but i don't remember you being much high than lvl 40 on it.

I'm not sure about this so you're free to flame me if I'm wrong but what's your crypt level? I remember you playing that a lot. I can also remember you playing drac a bit as that maxes at 30 but who knows.

Just cause you don't play those races does not mean others don't...

Slevin Kelevra, Chameleon, Night Elf and Aggronor are very reasonable races. I've never heard anyone call out any of those races. Archmage + Xithia are good too, but like I said I haven't seen you play them "A LOT". Paladin is so bugged it rules... And Nomad is very standard. Everyone hates the L4D races, those are probably the least played on the server.

However, you are starting to see my point... If all races are strong and op then what does it matter if you play one thats weaker than the other?

Also thats a good idea for succubus, although I only fart around when I knife. The longjump is too powerful to be honest and the damage bonus is sometimes too high. As long as it has longjump of at least +40% and hp to take an awp shot I really couldn't care less what happens to it. Personally I would trade ALL that knife damage to 50% invis but thats just my preference. I think theres only a few who really play succubus but they all play like me, that bonus knife damage is fun but relatively pointless and even 40% invis is better.

P.S. Got alucard recently... the speed I can achieve with that thing... it's like three times succubus. Lol its longjump needs nerfed bad.

All I see from ALL parties is just people making claims that cant be held up when scrutinized. Unfortunatly , while trying to remain netrueal, I have to say since Vortex and Yiyas are the people attacking Cass and Space that they should back off and let cass and space play the game.

People can agree on the races that are top tier and overpowered. If you can just say you know guys as long as you stay off those races were cool...

I suggest you just make a list of races that are stupid good and make sure space or cass doesn't play them. When I mean stupid good I mean races like molecule and guildmage from server 1 or dracula and forbidden from server 2.

This entire argument is childish and is just 2 parties chasing each other in circles trying to poke fun at 1 mistake the other party makes.

And if I hear 1 person say "your from server #1" please just STFU, Ive read these posts and I know what your talking about.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yiyas @ Mar 12 2009, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Can we please just stop beating around the bush and approach the topic at hand? Racewhoring? I hate wasting time trying to defend myself or prove my points when my "Why is it so hard to play other races?"

Hm.... maybe because some players prefer to play certain races? I for example don't like playing races that are slow. If the race is normal speed, i don't play it unless it has teleport. Is that wrong? nope.

I haven't seen JDD mock anyone.. lets see you said that whole bit about "oh maybe you guys should stop being selfish...blah blah blah... if you were really a good CSS player it wouldn't matter what race you play." JDD's response was "oh well, guess i'm a shitty CSS player then." Do you consider that mocking you? Not taking you seriously and mocking you are two different things.

Anyways, it matters what race you play because of the skills a certain race has. If your good at rushing, you want a fast race, if you like to camp, you would want to play something that has invis. Is that very difficult to understand?

Yiyas, i want to hear your definition of what a race whore is. I want a clear cut definition.

@ Yiyas - Your posts are long and usually just attack Space and then add me in there a few times. It was cool seeing you use the para on that race and getting a high score to the definition of "race whoring" but you were on the losing team(if I remember right) so I didn't really care

"Post something useful or nothing at all?"

I might have just started crying, I guess I can never post again

I was responding to Vortex if your referring about the last post unless you just want me to ignore him

@Vortex -

I got tired of going over the same thing, again, and again, and again there's no need to write 60 posts when neither people are going to budge. So guess what, I agreed with Yiyas post about how I MUST be a shitty css player if I can't do that stuff.

Oh noez my pride of not being a good player is gone so then the topic can move onto something else

You can call me immature all you want Vortex, and if your definition of immature is not taking someone's accusations seriously and then agreeing with them then I guess I am immature

So since by your definition I am immature I guess we can move on from that topic as well?

Yes?

Great

"JDD most of your posts are useless"

So are most of your accusations

@Fatboy - I don't know what Yiyas defintion is, but my definition of someone race whoring is doing pretty well, on a stacked team(95% of the time) and when asked by players if they can change their race to someone non-maxed(Meaning they probably aren't very good with it) they refuse

I believe 100% that if a "race whorer" is on the losing team trying to balance out the team's he should't be penalized

@Hairy - This thread hasn't been on topic since page 1/2 when Vortex just started calling people out and didn't even reference anything in the orignal posts/posts to follow

And now that it's blowing up in his face he wants it to stop

@Space - No matter what you do people are going to say you race whore, your better then 95% of the server, you've been here for a long ass time but it suprises me that people still dislike you. You are the ONLY player I ever saw that opted to unstack the teams.

Sign in to follow this