Sign in to follow this  
JDDZip

Racewhoring Rule

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vOrTeXx @ Mar 9 2009, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i numbered these . lol

1. yes i played forbidden. i enjoyed it, theres no race like it and it was fun to play.. but everytime i hit 4-1 .. i'd switch or ask people if they wanted me to switch, and then i did. so.. no arguement there.

2. i've never heard yiyas on the mic before.

3. if you dont wanna reset your levels for us 2... why not do it for the community? why not do it for UV. and help make the servers bigger and betteR?

4. maybe u do get 4-1 with a crappy race. ok, not impossible. BUT... since u got 4-1 with a crappy race, u can switch to a maxed out white mage even though u haven't been playing it? hardly fair.

5. i Lawled at this one. i've asked you to use grayman and you tell me you hate using it. so dont even try that lmao. oh and by the way, when i maxed out everything.. i started leveling grayman (;

space , everytime i whored a race i switched. and i even asked oreo to reset my levels to get rid of all the complaining.

the problem with you is that u have everything maxed like i did. so lets say u whore a maxed out ghoul... u switch to a maxed out dracula. ( just exaample races.) and quite frankly. i've been getting complaints about you.

css player: why can space whore?

me: he has all races maxed and theres nothing really i can do about it

css player: but thats gay

me: i've asked him to reset his levels to make it more fair for everyone but he refuses

Css player: so gay.

not to mention. if they see you doing this, they are more prone to doing it. i realize u earned all your levels. and i did too, but its just not fair to the newcomers to our servers.

u do always switch races when i or others ask you to. but then u switch to another maxed race and continue to whore.

u know. i was thinking of a good way to get rid of whoring altogether but i dont really know if its possible. or if it would work or what ... it was just an idea, i didnt really think of all the pros and cons... but...

u should make a maximum level u can use a race til. like maybe lvl 45-60 somewhere in there. and once u reach that level u can't use it anymore. like i said, i dont know all the pros and cons but i thought i'd just throw it out there.

oh and the last thing i want to say is. Space i don't know how u can attack yiyas at all. that guy is the most fair player on the server.. and if what he said is true about resetting his surf levels. then u really have nothing on this guy. so what if he has a lvl 6x succubus, as long as he's not whoring then it really doesnt matter what level he is (ha kinda hypocritical to what i just said about maximum lvl, but thats not a rule yet ^^) i've never heard ONE person complain about yiyas. and i hear people complain about you everytime i get on and you're on.

Ok, so lets straighten this out. And Not suck at grammar or type like I'm 2 at the same time!

#1) Your joking right? Everytime you played forbidden you would get over 4-1 and when people asekd you to switch we would get "Ok I'll switch when I die", bullshit, 4 rounds later you still whore it.

#2) Never seen yiyas before ;)

#3) Not only was that the cheesyist thing that I have ever heard, Space wouldn't reset his levels because he is proud of them, and worked very hard for them. I would't if I had those levels. He now is adding new races to the server for us all to play.

#4) So your saying that every time he plays, he isnt aloud to play a good race? I know space changes race all the time, I watch him do it, if he has been playing bad races for 10 rounds or so, he has the right to go to a fun race for a while. Say his ratio is 30 and 5 on crap races then he switches to a good race, his ratio then starts from there, so he would need a score of 54 and 11 to change.

#5) Really? for him not liking Greyman he sure is good with it, maybe because HE IS GOOD AT CS? EVER THINK OF THAT? I mean come on, he passed me in a matter of days.

#6) Sounds like you were preasured into it, not asked for it hahaha. I never once have heard people complain about space, people tell him he is whoring, but I mean half the time he was on crappy races and JUST switched to the good race.

Was that little monologue real, or did you make it up? Because it smells like bullshit. You never talk to anyone like that. When ever you talk, on here or on the forums, you come across as an arrogant, self-righteous fool. You sound like you think you are better than everyone, but really, it just makes others laugh at you...

#7) Ha, Newcomers, when I joined this server I had to deal with Cass and Space, I think Space actually told me how to play WCS. Now look i have 950 levels and constantly have a beter score than you when you can play forbidden, Dracula or Greyman.

#8) Already stated above that Space usualy plays bad races for others then switches to fun races every once in a while.

#9) Dude, most races max at like 35, 40 at max.

Other Misc Quotes ( With Spellcheck ):

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

10. If they complained about me it was because I[/b} was annoying or they disliked me as a person. I've basically stopped all of that and I'm pretty mellow in the servers now. But they complain about space cowboy ruining their game play which ultimately matters. Hell if you don't like someone as a person, mute them. But you can't do anything about someone owning the entire room with a maxed race, except... uh leave? Which is not what we want.

Ha, the only reason people don't like you is because you are arrogant.

On the race thing, is this the same vortex who before he joined UV, whore almost everyday. Then when I came in the server would argue with me about it?

People don't like you because you are a hypocrite.

3. No relevance whatsoever. I always switched when I had 4-1 and people just didn't like that I was good with it.

Man, don't even go there, you race whore all the time and you try and cover it up, I get more complaints about you than any other UV member. People ask my why I don't get admin because they say you abuse it.

And on a side note, please, pick up a book that has a title along the line of "Maturity for Dummies", it might help. How old are you? 19? Man I'm not even 17 and I'm more mature than you.

I am just going to make this short and sweet because I could make a pointless 2 page flame, but I would rather go to bed so I can get some sleep before work tomorrow.

Vortexx, you are the most self righteous and arrogant player on this server. It does not surprise me that you would buy admin right away because why else would anyone listen to your horrible whining and reasoning.

Indeed, this IS wcs and not real cs or cal etc. Regardless, there is still a huge skill curve and EVERYONE has several favorite races. EVERYONE has a race or two or three or four, that are customed to a particularly styled player. Noticing this comfortable feel with a race makes it fun and therefore people play it. I personally have 5 or 6 races that are between 60-75, obviously making those my "favorite races." I would say about HALF of the races on the server at least are OP, but why are there only a few people consistantly getting 4:1 ratios? You bitch and moan about every person who is better than you and since there are so many of those people, you are constantly crying. Crying to the point that most people find you to be a complete jerk, are you happy now? Did you get the attention you deserve now?

As Noire said, no one is going to just give up all there 'fun' races because then it just wouldn't be any "fun." You are hypocritical, you don't complain at all when you are over 4:1 and if you somehow make it there, you start talking shit on top of it over the mic trying to intimidate other players.

Anyways, the bullshit is simple, it wreaks like yesterday when my Yorkie took a giant shit on my carpet in my room yesterday. Only difference is the whole fucking community smells it too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vOrTeXx @ Mar 9 2009, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

space , everytime i whored a race i switched. and i even asked oreo to reset my levels to get rid of all the complaining.

the problem with you is that u have everything maxed like i did. so lets say u whore a maxed out ghoul... u switch to a maxed out dracula. ( just exaample races.) and quite frankly. i've been getting complaints about you.

css player: why can space whore?

me: he has all races maxed and theres nothing really i can do about it

css player: but thats gay

me: i've asked him to reset his levels to make it more fair for everyone but he refuses

Css player: so gay.

You know what's even funnier? I remember this ONE time the person asked about this which was about 2-3 days ago maybe 4. So that ONE time = multiple complaints?

I mean what you said in the dialog is pretty close to what was said, makes you wonder why you chose that dialog.... Oh yah cause its the ONLY time maybe it happened?

As you have said before on other posts, let me see some proof of this accusation. Take some screen shots of me on a good race then another later on when i switch to another good race. The Proof should be easy to get as you claim i do it all the time.

JDD, you were a lvl 80 ghoul with total level 190 on a 20:1 ratio. Rules on the racewhoring had recently changed, which I had no idea of, and you were not a regular therefore I did not take lightly to your cheek. Forgive me if my memory serves me wrong but I recall what I said to be more close to "lol wtf you have a higher ghoul than i have total level, whoremuch?" not "enter capslocked and badly thought out speel of comment here"

Vortex was still on forbidden when he asked for reset, it was on losttemple and he had just switched from crypt a few rounds ago, I remember it well :P I know a few people didn't like Vortex's talkativeness at first and as such they made his time a bit of a hell, especially when he got admin, but people have got to know him a bit now and I rarely ever see any complaints on him anymore. Sure he whored forbidden a little (compared to others) but his maturity level and sense of fairness has increased significantly in the past months. While forbidden was awaiting nerfing he was the one slaying those who rushed spawns with it. He was the one stopping people whoring it. He's kept stuff balanced as best he can when he's on so I don't see why you guys are dogging him.

1 down 99 to go Noire :P Human, shadow hunter, crpyt, warden, torch or cowboy are pretty much 1hit kill races and if I think about it I rarely see you on any of them which, as admirable as it is, you just have lvl 1000 races which are a lot better than those. If you're talking about Ulquiorra's comments on your race; that was me. If you don't take constructive criticism on your race then it will never be developed. While on a personal note, it's extremely touching to see my three short statements and few questions about your race count as "bitching about it forever" and you consider me to be the "people" of the server. It really shows me how much I mean to you <3

At current your race's elites power is equal to an ak, the accuracy is bad I know which balances it out but it might turn into the cowboy general. It was underpowered, it's now slightly overpowered. Find the mean. I can understand if you're having fun but please don't complain because the person you kill, the person who actually feels the effect of your race, informs you the damage bonus is too great for it's hp bonus. I doubt I'll give you any more relevant feedback on your race because you'll just complain, make it even more savage and up the level requirement by 500.

You don't show your ego ingame so you've kinda surprised me here. No offence but you reminded me of one of those "i'm born 1337" guys with your "if you don't like dying don't do it". People don't get better overnight; if you can't see that you need to either get off your high horse or stop hacking, those are the only two explainable reasons for saying something like that.

If you actually read what I said and understand, what I was saying is sometimes there are some people who will complain no matter what when they die because they dont like to die. Which means as long as they die, they will look for a reason to complain.

I will also repeat what i said in the server. If it was so OP, why didnt you say anything for 15 rounds or so? If it was so op, why not mention it right away? I mean I had the skill maxed since the start of the map so the dmg never changed. It was only when ppl started to shoot me and I didnt die right away (Because i had over 100 hp) they complained. For each person I killed I only get 1 extra dmg msg unless they had over 100 hp. The race is a slow race and cannot escape from races like zombie, death knight or wolverine. It moves at 85% speed so you cannot buy boots to fix this remedy. What is the only other option it has against these classes? A chance to deal extra dmg and its teleport (which does not help much in small areas like moving normal could). I look at the text to see how often the extra dmg occurs, and how many times per person it goes off. Most of the times it's only gone off once per person. I would have taken it into consideration a lot more if you guys had started to complain about it right away. No one really said anything until i had the skulls to take the blows. If anything its not the dmg people are complaining about, its the HP. Again, for the HP it takes awhile to collect the skulls as you cant just use a TMP to quickly get a bunch of skulls. Also succbuss gets 4 hp per skull i think doesnt it? Clockwork only gets 3 so it takes a longer time to get the hp succubuss has at 20 skulls (would take 27 skulls to get 181 hp). Also it moves slower than normal races so you have to rely on the teleport (5 sec cooldown) to get you places. Making long teleports makes you an easy target for other people as you cant really shoot while in the air. Most people who were complaining about the race being op wasnt aware that it moves at 85% speed normally without any skills. I am not sure why, but this race doesnt show its speed when you type playerinfo. I have still yet to reach 300 hp on any map.

EDIT: I'm also going to add if you remember what my score was, it was barely a 2:1 at the end of the map where everyone was saying how op the race was.

I wasn't in there until later rounds so I saw the brunt of your race :( 85% speed with pistol is just short off the same speed as when you have a rifle so it isnt as bad as you think :P

Yeah you can use TMP but I wouldn't be caught dead with one lol... Elites fire faster anyway. Succubus hp maxes out at 180 with 20 skulls and that can take 10-15 rounds to achieve. Gaining a skull is 30% chance and doesn't work if you 1hit them. I've rarely gone over 50 skulls myself so I doubt you will either...

However the problem is when you get about 30+ skulls you'll be able to finish off your hp to 300 pretty easily, although I'm sure getting 67 skulls would take about ~60 kills meaning it would be last 3 or 4 rounds or so for you. Not bad I guess... However the map after that it did get a bit out of hand and you had 20 skulls within the first third of rounds.

I'll be around on server to see how this race plays out, but I think it would be a little fairer if the attack was put to 30% chance. Would also look cooler since all your other stuff is in 30s hehe.

Speaking from WCS1 experience, the people who complain about racewhores are mostly the players who love to team stack. When they actually die from the other team, they race to playerinfo and realize that the other team is playing a good race and immediately proclaim RACEWHORE!

Honestly, this recent trend of teamstacking is the real problem. Who cares if someone is having a little fun with an above average race. Still doesnt take more than two shots to kill even the most OP races, you just need to be able to take those two shots.

Finally, all you guys should chill out.... This is a pub server, it's so people can have fun. Sometimes fun comes at the cost of others, sometimes everyone has fun... Who really cares? All of this truly sounds more like a vendetta than anything else. Maybe noire plays completely differently on WCS2, but on WCS1 he's an exemplary player. Yeah he plays super seriously, but he'll go above and beyond to balance teams (suicide and switch teams to balance). I've seen very few other players who do that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arkane @ Mar 10 2009, 02:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Maybe noire plays completely differently on WCS2, but on WCS1 he's an exemplary player. Yeah he plays super seriously, but he'll go above and beyond to balance teams (suicide and switch teams to balance). I've seen very few other players who do that.

Pretty much

I'm surprised people are even attacking Space Cowboy

hey cass. you of all people should not even be in this . u are the biggest race whore in these servers and everyone knows it.

That was a killer comeback to Cass's post

lol...

So really Vortex, have you not been on since Forbidden is private and you can't play dracula now or what? I miss your nonstop complaining.

As far as defending Space's side and I apologize for dragging Junzou into it

but I believe if you check the rules it says that once you hit 24+ kills with a 4:1 ratio that you should change your race and pref to a non maxed race

But if not you just need to switch your races every 3 rounds

which I don't think I've ever seen this exception put in place and could be something Space could do since he has maxed out every race

Anyhow now I usually change my race to a low level race until my KDR breaks 4:1 24+ kills or I start leveling a race at the start of the map, wait until my score sucks, and then play ghoul/crypt/insertracethatIenjoyplayinghere

If you guys really aren't playing on the server because there are race whores playing all the time I feel bad for you

Your really missing out on a lot of fun

i played tonight. i'm probably only going to play at night now.. everything is so chilled and everyone is just there to have fun. no bitching, no race whoring, no anything.

ggs

*rolleyes* this is just flame vortex cause he played forbidden two months ago thread. I'm sorry this is kind of a rant/flame but I have to say it:

Consider getting 100xp free every round and having easy cash supplies; he only had 47 levels in it and was FAR from the worst guy using it. Just as succubus gets 6xp for every individual hit and $16 per skull. They ain't hard to level up fast. JDD, you've had higher ratios than either of us far more often on ghoul and your level in it equates for 1/5 of your total level. You even brag about it. Jeez. I can understand attacking me but why are you still attacking vortex for something so long ago? Why should I even bother accepting you've changed if you can't accept vortex has? You got a hit list of people who used the old wolverine against you too?

With you it's :

Person [A] - Someone you like - "they're just playing a race they're good at".

Person - Someone you don't know/like - "they're a noob racewhore".

Consider me: I like bunnyhopping and I can use longjump to its full extent. You can't. I don't mean to toot my horn but I am the best flyer/freestyle jumper in the entirety of UV. Take Succubus/Archmage/Gargoyle out and you would see my ratio drop by at least 0.3. The fact is I play succubus far better than anyone on the server because I can bunnyhop. I play bunnyhop servers to keep my skills trimmed just as you and Noire would play DM to keep your aim trimmed. If there were other longjump races I would play them, but there aren't. I don't complain about what lets you guys win: you're average (JDD) and good (Noire) aim amplified with constant usage of the m4a1.

Vortex is lvl 900. He could've been using dracula or alucard for some time but I've yet to see it. In three months he's done lvl 1400->1800->0->900 in a faster time than I've done 0->700. He'll probaby be able to use all races in a couple weeks and be the same level as Noire in a month or so. No sweat for him. Not only that but his tactics have improved as well as his consideration to others.

I'm off Noire's case as of now because he's no longer breaking rules. He's leveling :) Finally. Just hope you make enough custom races to keep me off you lol.

NB: FastXP servers dont suffer racewhoring.

NB: It's been fun getting this all out, we should do it again sometime ^^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yiyas @ Mar 10 2009, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I can understand attacking me but why are you still attacking vortex for something so long ago? Why should I even bother accepting you've changed if you can't accept vortex has? You got a hit list of people who used the old wolverine against you too?

I just stopped reading when I heard this

I wasn't even around on Server 2 when the old wolverine was on

I was on Server 1

But you can try to think of another example if you want

I was just wondering why my sweet lover Vortex hasn't been on and since he is saying "it is because of race whoring" I'm wondering why he was on all the time when we both race whored

I think being called a race whore should be a compliment tbh

I enjoy it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yiyas @ Mar 10 2009, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm off Noire's case as of now because he's no longer breaking rules. He's leveling :) Finally. Just hope you make enough custom races to keep me off you lol.

When Did i ever break this rule to begin with? Even after 3 rounds if my ratio was still over 4:1 I would still change, sometimes going through 4-5 races on a single map. Ive always changed within the three rounds of hitting 24 kills with a 4:1 ratio, so honestly when did i ever break this rule? Ive been good to follow all the UV rules but you know some people piss me off when they just accuse me of breaking rules because they dont like the fact I have a good score. Just because you thought I was whoring, doesnt mean I was.

On another note after talking to a bunch of people who played clockwork, they say its not that strong, and some ppl think it should be buff'ed up some (get rid of the 85% speed).

First of all, this racewhoring restrictions started on wcs2... and it somehow came to wcs1 much to our regret. I personally hate it a lot, because i try to balance teams and play races that are fun to me and still are alright. I will switch teams if the other team opens a spot (for some reason they don't switch 1/2 the time), and if im not in a bad mood. Also wcs1 has a real big problem w/ guildmage as its incredibly op (just one decent person using it can tip the entire team). However, the players seem to be not using it as a general unspoken rule unless the teams are stacked.

thoughts on racewhoring, i agree that u must get off races if ur dominating too much with them, but maybe only switching races (if ur like 5:1 at 15 rounds, the halfway point) that's not asking too much, and many top players will do this anyway

This 4:1 kd is quite ridiculous. 1/2 the time i play i reach 3:1 or higher and i start playing really recklessly so i don't reach this number.

then switching to quotes...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yiyas @ Mar 10 2009, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Succubus hp maxes out at 180 with 20 skulls and that can take 10-15 rounds to achieve. Gaining a skull is 30% chance and doesn't work if you 1hit them. I've rarely gone over 50 skulls myself so I doubt you will either...

However the problem is when you get about 30+ skulls you'll be able to finish off your hp to 300 pretty easily, although I'm sure getting 67 skulls would take about ~60 kills meaning it would be last 3 or 4 rounds or so for you. Not bad I guess... However the map after that it did get a bit out of hand and you had 20 skulls within the first third of rounds.

I'll be around on server to see how this race plays out, but I think it would be a little fairer if the attack was put to 30% chance. Would also look cooler since all your other stuff is in 30s hehe.

Sorry but succubus getting 50 skulls in 20 rounds is pretty easy... Unless you are wasting them on useless situations. Getting 20 skulls in 4-6 rounds is standard and from there its a downward slope getting the next 30 or so. Also, succubus has a max hp of 180hp (on wcs1) and you cannot use skulls to increase your hp past that number.

Depends on what map you play as well. Succubus really shines on big open maps such as d2 and aztec.

Also, there was another quote that said that you never see non racewhoring people complain about this (not sure who said it)

This statement is just plain wrong. People who don't racewhore play this game a very small amount so they don't know which race fits their style or they haven't reached the levels to play that race yet. IF you actually stick with the server and play on it for sometime, EVERYBODY has at least one or two races they are exceptionally good at (there are quite a few in the first 100-200 levels, undead, human, succubus, blood mage, crypt lord) Also people don't complain because mostly only the good players come onto the server and actually care where the server is headed and want to support and offer their advice.

and... PROPS to wcs1 for self-regulating racewhoring, keeping out whiny admins, and not being bitchy about kds

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Empire @ Mar 10 2009, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

First of all, this racewhoring restrictions started on wcs2... and it somehow came to wcs1 much to our regret.

You have this backwards. Race whoring first started in server 1 because of fox. Later Goodkat and Oreo put together a definitive answer for what race whoring is as ppl were race whoring but there as no real solid definition of whoring. Fox actually was the one who enforced it on server 2(again mostly because fox came in enforcing the no race whoring rule before Goodkats def was put up). Fox's opinion on race whoring maybe different then the set guildlines put in place, but it techinally started with wcs1, infact I can remember getting my levels reset for whoring human before wcs 2 was even born. I feel actually this was the start of the so called rule for race whoring.

You know I only have a problem with people playing molecule and guildmage on the server now... I trash talk people playing guildmage and I point out players have to change if they have a 4-1 kd ration if there on molecule...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hairy_Nipon @ Mar 10 2009, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You know I only have a problem with people playing molecule and guildmage on the server now... I trash talk people playing guildmage and I point out players have to change if they have a 4-1 kd ration if there on molecule...

We're dragging you into #2

And you know it

Join us Hairy....

Join us

I know your starting to love it

Don't lie

[edit]

Your one of the few new people on the server I enjoy playing with =P

Vortex, you should go back and re-read cass's post, EVERYTHING about it is completely correct.

I really think that there should be an auto-balancer. Correct me if im wrong but doesnt it take the highest kdr on the winning team and swap it with the lowest kdr on the loseing? Or something along those lines.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Mar 10 2009, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Vortex, you should go back and re-read cass's post, EVERYTHING about it is completely correct.

I really think that there should be an auto-balancer. Correct me if im wrong but doesnt it take the highest kdr on the winning team and swap it with the lowest kdr on the loseing? Or something along those lines.

It doesn't even do that

I've played with some good team balancers that will swap anyone who is #1-#3 to the other team every 3-5 rounds

It worked pretty well, and you can also set them up to compensate the players(aka they get5,000$ because they got auto switched)

Its up to the admin's as of right now

I feel bad for people when there isn't admin's on

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Mar 10 2009, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Honestly after reading his replies, I'm not sure he can read at that level....

Honestly, vortex has had higher ratios than cass or space, next time I'll get a screeny of it, but as of now this thread is pointless because vortex tried to flame Space, which was un-needed, then had his own flame shoved so far up his ass his eyes bled.

First off, I dont know why #1 players are commenting on a #2 player so please don't comment unless you know full stories and not fairytales.

JDD + Noire either have an reading disorder to the point they cant read more than 30 words, have selective reading where they only read things they can return on, or have too much pride to admit whats wrong and start making stuff up. I know my posts are long, thats cause all angles need to be covered, but anything I say that's incriminating you ignore it. At least Vortex can go through an entire post and not disregard 90% of it simply because it involves admitting something.

This aint a popularity contest guys, I was the most hated on surf because of what I did to keep the server balanced and running. But all of the things I used to do when I was an admin are now self sustained by the server. There are more than 4 people who play in WCS#2 you know? Those 28 other guys are not mindless bots.

It's bout time you all stopped being so selfish and come up with one way or another to balance things out instead of cruising on "i'm just good at playing this race". Its pathetic and annoying. If you're so good at the race and can not possible dare to change it because its your favourite... then change gun or stop camping and rush or visa versa. If you can only aim with one gun or play one tactic you're shit at CS:S. Then again if you are such a good CSS player, then no matter your race you should do fine.

P.S. Noire, Clockwork Dragon. i'd just like to say when I use teleport (lvl4) its covers same ground in same time as succubus. Only lvled it to 20 and achieved 300hp as well as a 40:12 ratio. You know how terrible I am.

i would say something about noire's human level before his reset and his attitude about it, but i won't and i won't comment further on how 'racewhoring' started.

Sign in to follow this