Sign in to follow this  
Guest Element2112

Hey!, I'm Element2112!

LOL.....oh man this is pretty funny. Please continue I want to see the conclusion of the episode when i get back from the gym. What will he say next? Stay Tuned!

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Noire @ Mar 7 2009, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

LOL.....oh man this is pretty funny. Please continue I want to see the conclusion of the episode when i get back from the gym. What will he say next? Stay Tuned!

hahahaha

this thread is actually funny to read.

Well, he was last connected to the forum around midnight lastnight.

I was there as well on WCS#1 when he was playing there. I didn't think anything of it since we have such an expansive member-base until Fatty came on and mentioned it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Llethander (Panda) @ Mar 8 2009, 08:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well, he was last connected to the forum around midnight lastnight.

I was there as well on WCS#1 when he was playing there. I didn't think anything of it since we have such an expansive member-base until Fatty came on and mentioned it.

Ya know i actually kinda liked him. he seemed cool the other night on WCS. just wish he wouldve owned up to what he did and none of this wouldve happened. it sucks people are so afraid of telling the truth because they will be punished that they lie and get punished, albeit in a different way, alot more.

Guest Fohacidal

We really need to make posting on the forums a requirement to stay as a member...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lieutenanttex @ Mar 8 2009, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I never heard of that. thought i havent been on forums for 2 years :D

"Stay active on forums and on servers. If you are planning on joining and not being a part of our community then don't waist our time. Members who are not active on both will be removed from the clan."

Taken right out of the sticky in the recruitment section. And yes i agree that all members should be active on the forums, so you can keep track of uv memebers, and know that there still around