Sign in to follow this  
FeRoCITy

Died by masturbating.

Everyone in my skool is talking about this disturbing news. They says that a girl home alone masturbating with the end of a broomstick, sitting on a drier. She hears her mom come home so she quickly jumps off the drier before removing the end of the broomstick from her vagina. The broom supposedly goes up her body and kills her. Sorry i dont remember any more details? Did this really happen?

EDIT: I've search google and nothing came up about that case but some of this shit. Same story. Anyone has an answer?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («ÃЯ» Blue @ Mar 4 2009, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

oh god I thought you said boom stick lol, But fuck that must suck lets have mirtha or chaos test this to see if this is true

Oh shit lol. If they accept i cant wait to know the result O.O

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eggcracker @ Mar 4 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i think these stories are supposed to discourage girls from using broom sticks for pleasure..? :P

Hey, there is a lot more "Tool for Pleasure" around the house. Why the f*** that girl even choose the Broom anyway? And why she was on a dryer not the bed or couch or even floor ??? A slightly wrong decision of the tool and place cost that girl her life...

""QUOTE"" : THINK BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING or ANYTHING...

Maybe she turned it on while she sat on it so it became a giant vibrator. Or do only washing machines vibrate? lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shocker @ Mar 4 2009, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Maybe she turned it on while she sat on it so it became a giant vibrator. Or do only washing machines vibrate? lol

Ohhhh so that's the reason why she chose the Dryer ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VeLoCITy0594 @ Mar 4 2009, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Everyone in my skool is talking about this disturbing news. They says that a girl home alone masturbating with the end of a broomstick, sitting on a drier. She hears her mom come home so she quickly jumps off the drier before removing the end of the broomstick from her vagina. The broom supposedly goes up her body and kills her. Sorry i dont remember any more details? Did this really happen?

EDIT: I've search google and nothing came up about that case but some of this shit. Same story. Anyone has an answer?

I assume it's not true...but she obviously should have activated her flying skill...