Sign in to follow this  
.Neo.

Seriously?...Another Cop abusing?

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GodzillA @ Mar 8 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You already said you were going to ignore his posts, it'd be much better if you did. Every time you respond to him I lose more and more respect of what is left for your posts.

As for the overall cop issue; I am very saddened to see comments such as fox's generalizing cops as straight up baddies.

I hope you look back on the comments made in this thread and replace every instance of cop with black person and cops with black people. Judge each person as their own. Guess what, there was a black guy who was a dbag, does that mean the next one who comes walking down the street is one as well, no. One cop's action should not affect your view on another.

I don't buy the argument that it takes a certain type of person to be a cop, it can easily be disproven in any number of ways. I hate to bring up 9/11, but look at the many members of the NYPD during that period. Many of them gave their lives trying to save others (not to belittle the FD, many of them did the same). Their heroism clearly shows that they were indeed not being a cop for the pay. However, I would not describe their actions to being a 'certain type of douche bag'.

Life isn't all sunshine and lollipops, there are bad cops, just realize there are also really good cops who are out to better the world the best way they think they can. Each of the instances in this thread... yeah, they were being dbags IMO, but to say you hate ALL cops is just downright sad.

I could not have said it any better myself.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Mar 8 2009, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Good idea.

We don't need to keep supplying them with money and exterminating them will only make the rest of the Middle East happy with us.

It was a joke

I hope yours was as well =P

But if it wasn't

Once Israel falls(if it does) then the UK and the US will be the next on the Middle Eastern's minds

Most of them won't be happy until the world see's it their way

But I have a lot of muslim/arab friends who are moderate hence why I said "most" and not "all"

=P

I just wish there would be Peace

oh well

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butt-Hole Surfer @ Mar 10 2009, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Now there trying to record Incarsment of inmates to prevent that but it looks like video dont stop them.

/facepalm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Mar 13 2009, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

idk, really but its like beating a dog that is dead, although some on here may do that.

Who doesn't enjoy beating a already dead dog? Seriously?

Ok cops have become the stereo typical power hungry monsters that we know today. That's not true and cops are their for a good reason to, without law and people enforcing it. Society will fall in just a snap, it'll be like Fallout 3 when there's no law, but your gun. Anyways we have to consider where she kicked that shoe and what was happening before the incident. Many factors could've combined to make the guy snap and beat her for an example, what if she kicked that right into his ballsacK? I would go crazy on her as well. Or he was just careless and starting beating her.

ps. this has turned into a flame.

Guest some fag

I now agree with everyone here that the Police are nothing but a burden to society, at least in their current state. I just got pulled over at 2:10 am for TURNING THE FUCK AROUND NEAR CLOSED BUSINESSES. I TURNED DOWN ONE STREET, WHICH LOOPS BACK TO ANOTHER THAT INTERSECTS THE PREVIOUS STREET. I WAS HEADING TOWARDS THE GAS STATION, BUT WAS UNABLE TO TURN IN WHERE I WANTED BECAUSE SOME N****R WITH HUGE ASS WHEELS AND RAP BLAZING OUT THE ASS WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING ROAD. I WAS TO TURN BACK SO I COULD ENTER NOW THAT HIS (likely stoned) ASS WAS GONE, BUT NO, I GET PULLED THE FUCK OVER FOR DRIVING BEHIND CLOSED BUSINESSES, AND THEN TICKETED FOR HAVING AN INTERMEDIATE LICENSE (can't drive between 1 and 5 am or some bullshit). NOW MY TRUCK IS PARKED OVER WHERE I GOT TICKETED AND DRIVEN HOME BY SOME PIECE OF SHIT OFFICER WHO HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN HARASS ME. FOR JESUS ASS-POUNDING CHRIST, IT'S NOT LIKE I WAS PERFECTLY ELIGIBLE TO GET A FULL LICENSE- I MEAN, IT'S NOT LIKE AGE IS BARRING ME (the only deciding factor).

FUCK THOSE PIGS.

/rant

Guest some fag

Honestly, what the fuck? I could have had it by now- I just didn't see the point considering the ONLY deciding factor on whether or not you can get a full license is if you're 18 or older. That and what fucking difference does it make if I'm out driving at 2 in the morning? Since I have an Intermediate license, it MUST mean I'm up to no good.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Mar 20 2009, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Honestly, what the fuck? I could have had it by now- I just didn't see the point considering the ONLY deciding factor on whether or not you can get a full license is if you're 18 or older. That and what fucking difference does it make if I'm out driving at 2 in the morning? Since I have an Intermediate license, it MUST mean I'm up to no good.

Haha sounds like your beef is more with the DMV than the PD.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ Mar 20 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Haha sounds like your beef is more with the DMV than the PD.

No, it is the PD. I got pulled over for NOTHING. The guy said he pulled me over for DRIVING NEAR CLOSED BUSINESSES. WHAT KIND OF FUCKED UP REASON IS THAT? Oh, it's not a reason. I have a beef with HIM because he couldn't have just let me carry on considering I'm 18 and that is the ONLY difference between a full license and an intermediate is the AGE requirement. There was no reason to pull me over, and there was no reason for him to be a douchebag. He could have easily said "just carry on, and go home- just remember not to be out this late driving unless you have a full license" or some shit. No, no, he had to call in another police officer to drive me home, after putting me in HANDCUFFS. WTF? I did NOTHING wrong, and in no way require handcuffs, and they made me leave my truck out there. Not only that, but I was pulled over by the same department that ticketed me for doing 50 in a 25, when I know for a fact I was doing 35. He just wanted to extract as much money from me as possible without a mandatory court date, as 26+ over the posted speedlimit is a mandatory court date. Furthermore, the officer claimed he used stationary radar, even though I saw him turning onto the street from the highway, when I was turning onto the street from a grocery store parking lot, which is where he FIRST saw me. He then only turned on his lights when I turned onto a street that goes through a bunch of apartments and duplexes. It's the Parkville Police Department. They're dicks because they have absolutely NOTHING else to do. Honestly, they patrol such a small area that they pull people over for kicks because nothing actually happens, unlike the Riverside PD who actually have a reason to be douchebags, because they're constantly getting called to situations. It's bullshit. PPD sucks.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Mar 20 2009, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have to agree with fox, your opinon on this arguement really does depend on personal experiance with cops.

Now it does. I believe there are good cops out there, but for some reason the Parkville Police department sucks cock.