Sign in to follow this  
Sin

Daft punk fans!

This is pretty fuckin awesome, it looks gay until the Words of the song come in, give it a chance

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="K2cYWfq--Nw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cYWfq--Nw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Jul 6 2007, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Damn son, that was damned epic. I'm not even a fan of Daft Punk and I'm saying that.

NOT A FAN? WTF You are either really young or really old. I remember what I was doing when I first heard that song. I was watching Toonami. Thats right Toonami. Never heard of it? go back to your Miguzi.

Toonami Had those awesome cartoon's with the alien people or w.e, and wow using Miguzi as an insult lol thats when you know your still young XD

Hell with that, fighting over cartoons is something I would do... why am I not included?

Those Daft Hands were awesome btw, thanks for posting ^^

Guest cc90z

Ive never heard of daft punk before, sounds gay.