Sign in to follow this  
Guest memo

not so happy with vegeta... could be admin abuse

Guest memo

the map was zm little city on the zm server

about 10 minutes ago

vegeta was admin

andyownz, switchblade, Icop were witnesses. andyownz saw the whole thing.

why i was banned: well the crane on little city... i was there. i was watching who was gonna blow the crane... so i could tell admin that he was laggin the server/killing people. well vegeta happaned to be there and said he'd ban anyone around the button. i didn't even blow up the crane!!!! when it went off, i was about 5 feet away from the crane so it was obviously not me! i even told vegeta that it was the guy named tempura or whatever. other people were saying it was him, so i have no clue why vegeta would ban me... for helping him find the idiot who blew the crane? what the heck is happening with admins these days... so power happy!

i shouldn't be banned for helping out now...

sorry if i sound pissed cuz im a little angry for how he handled the situation.

Guest VegetaFH1

Yes i banned u off the server for 300 mins

Along with 5 other ppl, one of whom contacted me on steam, and i will tell u exactly what i told him

I said in exact words on the server "if u are around the pipes when someone pushs the button, u will be banned aswell as i cannot tell who pushed the button, u were around the pipes when it happened, therefore u got banned too"

U were there, u got banned, enough said

I even had to ban myself for 300 mins becuase when i jumped up on the little pipe my finger slipped and hit the e button an the crane exploded

THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULES, and i will uphold them the best way i can

U were banned

Termora was banned

Time was banned

and two other ppl, i cant remember there names

Guest Pinacolada

flame

-mod

Guest VegetaFH1

WTF has that got to do with ANYTHING in this thread pino... STFU and go away

Guest memo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jul 6 2007, 04:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

WTF has that got to do with ANYTHING in this thread pino... STFU and go away

i still believe what you did was unfair. i was watching out for UV, and i even pointed out who it was. I WAS HELPING OUT. We all pointed out who it was, about a minute before u banned everybody. You def. had time to hear who it really was. You should be able to handle a situation better than that...

Guest VegetaFH1

Actually i started banning ppl the second it was blewen up, i have the command already typed in, all i needed was a name, i counted 6 ppl around the pipes (including myself i think) when it exploded

Those 5 ppl (not including me) got banned, i wood have banned myself but i was actually to fair away from the pipes to have pressed e to make it explode, u on the other hand was right next to it, and considering i dont really know who cuased it (and i dont knowabout personal vedetta's against other players, cus that can happen) i banned all 5 instead of just 1 whom might not have done it at all

OH, ASSFACE was one of the ppl i banned, and ANDYYYY aswell, but he left the server before i cud ban him (but that was before this insident)

Pino reported for flaming and provoking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinacolada @ Jul 5 2007, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Eat s hit you disgrace to the Irish.

That is not necessary. Do not put pointless spam in a thread if you do not want to be commented on it.

Guest Pinacolada

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SiN/Excstacy @ Jul 6 2007, 04:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That is not necessary. Do not put pointless spam in a thread if you do not want to be commented on it.

Oh I'll be the Judge of that. I don't need your advice nor would I benefit from it.

Guest VegetaFH1

BAN THIS FUCKING PRICK FROM THE FORUMS GEORGE, he does not contribute at all to the forum and it just a fuckin prick

Guest Phoenix2

I suspended his account for a day. His second warning.

Vegeta, I don't like hearing that you banned 5 people all at the same time for blowing the crane. Only one person can blow the crane at the time. Threatening to ban anybody near the button is not something your allowed to do. It better not happen again.

Locked.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Jul 6 2007, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I suspended his account for a day. His second warning.

Vegeta, I don't like hearing that you banned 5 people all at the same time for blowing the crane. Only one person can blow the crane at the time. Threatening to ban anybody near the button is not something your allowed to do. It better not happen again.

Locked.

Well vegeta, I guess you didn't leave the clan. You still have admin and you still post on the forums.