Sign in to follow this  
Nero

Good old 360

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NicNeverExisted @ Jul 6 2007, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

ps2 ftw o.o

and to bios, if microshit didnt invent winblows we'd all be using macs which are way more reliable/better. therefore, the world would be better and it'd actually be peaceful o_O

Mac would've been worse than Windows. We would have not only had to buy the OS, but we wouldve been stuck with all the hardware too. If you can't grasp the significance of Microsoft in paving the way for a OS standard then you obviously haven't read enough books or you are a microsoft hater. BTW if the failure rates were that high, the system would've been recalled. Do you know anything about economics? Replacing that many machines would cost the company so much fuckin money they would never turn a profit.

Guest some fag

NicNeverExisted, without Microsoft, Apple wouldn't be around today. You remember about 10 years ago when Apple was going down hill? Microsoft, out of the blue, gave them about 6 billion or so dollars to keep them afloat.

Macs are FAR from reliable. They are the shoddiest built PCs I have ever seen. Nearly every MBP released has serious, serious, problems with their LI-PO batteries expanding, exploding, etc. Hell, my friend has replaced his iMac about 10 times in the past 2 years because it would constantly over heat, randomly shut down, freeze up, and this is with 10 different iMacs. What did he do? He fucking threw the thing in a garbage can, went to a local computer shop, and had a custom Windows based PC built.

Mac OS X is total shit. It may have no viruses, but why do you think that is? Its not because Unix is impermeable to viruses, its because no one gives a shit about Macs. Hardly anyone uses Macs to make viruses. OS X is totally inefficient and is impractical to use. The way its set up makes things that normally take a minute or so to do on a PC takes much longer. Such as finding the system's specs or trying to transfer files; I know, because I have used many different Macs.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NicNeverExisted @ Jul 7 2007, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

..<-- owned. o_o you guys know too much

Well don't dis Windows when its the only decent and complete operating system out there.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boriscoolman20 @ Jul 7 2007, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Whoever buys consoles is a loser

Eh, not at all. The reason I have an Xbox is because I got it before I really got into computer gaming. Not to mention the 360 has some absolutely amazing games and its more fun when you have friends over... I mean you can't really play multiplayer on the same computer.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boriscoolman20 @ Jul 7 2007, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well its actually not bad to have a console or two, but to constantly buy newer consoles in pursuit of new games is just retarded

Thats like saying buying a new $400 dollar video card for better graphics is retarded.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mickit @ Jul 7 2007, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thats like saying buying a new $400 dollar video card for better graphics is retarded.

Touche, Mickit, touche.

Guest some fag

Ok, Boris. Here is the thing... You generally buy a new graphics card for better graphics, which means you will be buying games with better graphics that you couldn't play with the older card.

On a console, if you don't sell the old one, you can continue to play those games, and when you get the new console, its basically the same thing as buying a new card. You buy the games with better graphics.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jul 7 2007, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Eh, not at all. The reason I have an Xbox is because I got it before I really got into computer gaming. Not to mention the 360 has some absolutely amazing games and its more fun when you have friends over... I mean you can't really play multiplayer on the same computer.

Fuck 'em, they can bring their own computer. LAN fest.

well, even after reading that, im prolly still gonna buy an xbox 360 this summer because the games for it look pretty fun, im really glad i bought my Wii, and i have a softmodded xbox that i play all the time (SNES Emu FTW).

http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/interstitial.htm <-- this game is going to be one of the main influences for buying a 360, and i heard gears of war was amazing too, that and halo 3 tongue.gif