Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

What's going on?

So I have been playing in server #1 for about three months now and I'm just a little curious about how the server is making progress right now. It seems like server #2 is getting most of the attention. They get new maps and race fixes before server #1 does. If it's possible could server #1 get icewerk, helmsdeep, and nightfever back? They weren't bad maps before the addition/subtraction of races. To be completely honest I am growing bored of server #1 because the map rotation is a bit plain?

Anyways I know working on this stuff is a bitch, but I just wanted to know if anyone had plans to maybe add this stuff back? I'd really like to get back to playing in the server more often instead of having to go to bhop maps to kill time.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MagicRatt @ Feb 23 2009, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

So I have been playing in server #1 for about three months now and I'm just a little curious about how the server is making progress right now. It seems like server #2 is getting most of the attention. They get new maps and race fixes before server #1 does. If it's possible could server #1 get icewerk, helmsdeep, and nightfever back? They weren't bad maps before the addition/subtraction of races. To be completely honest I am growing bored of server #1 because the map rotation is a bit plain?

Anyways I know working on this stuff is a bitch, but I just wanted to know if anyone had plans to maybe add this stuff back? I'd really like to get back to playing in the server more often instead of having to go to bhop maps to kill time.

well each server has a different engineer in this case fox.bios is server 1's engineer. and espy is currently helping out with server 2. so thats why server got some new maps and what not. try and get enough people to want new maps and maybe fox.bios will add some in for you :)

Sign in to follow this