Sign in to follow this  
niC-

Happy 4th of July?

sparkler bombs? are they stronger than piccolo pete bombs? o.o i wanna try them.. my friends and i just blew a bunch of random shit up with piccolo pete bombs o.o then we made a super bomb with like 8 taped together and the fuses tied. they didn't all go off at once but it was cool

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NicNeverExisted @ Jul 6 2007, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

sparkler bombs? are they stronger than piccolo pete bombs? o.o i wanna try them.. my friends and i just blew a bunch of random shit up with piccolo pete bombs o.o then we made a super bomb with like 8 taped together and the fuses tied. they didn't all go off at once but it was cool

Lets just say we put it in a split in the trunk (branched off), and it split the tree halfway down (the tree was about 8-10 inches in diameter), caught it on fire, shredded a bunch of nearby branches, and was loud enough for the locals (did it relatively far away from my uncle's condo) to call the cops...

Guest some fag

You buy around 400 to 500 sparklers... The small ones that are about a foot long. You then take duct tape or electrical tape (duct tape is better), and you start at the end of the sparklers (the top of the handles, where the part that burns starts) and you grab them and you wrap them in the duct tape, but you have to pull it tight. You have to wrap them EXTREMELY tightly all the way to the end of the sparklers. Then you take another sparkler, and you shove it in the end. You jam it down in there handle first so that there is about an inch to two inches of sparkler exposed, and you use that as a fuse.

Just be aware though, many people have died from them. They are much more powerful than an M80 if you make it correctly, so BE CAREFUL if you decide to make one.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boriscoolman20 @ Jul 7 2007, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I hate america.

I hate you.

sounds suicidal in a way, but it takes seriously 500? thats a lot - definatly trying this out whenever i get that many sparklers ... hope i dont die

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NicNeverExisted @ Jul 7 2007, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

sounds suicidal in a way, but it takes seriously 500? thats a lot - definatly trying this out whenever i get that many sparklers ... hope i dont die

I hope you don't either. Make sure you have a good lighter, and you have enough "fuse" to burn so you can get back... I mean back quite a ways. Those things are very powerful...

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZMHlb6K3RrE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZMHlb6K3RrE[/ame]

oh you bastard u got me all excited... but that was a badass video.. sad.gif meh ill stick to piccolo pete bombs. they work good enough. i don't want the whole neighborhood calling the cops