Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Mango

members of the community that you miss.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Willis_690 @ Apr 26 2009, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Only People here That I remember being [Cool] that are here and that I still have contact with are: Zeus, Fetus, Waffle, Phoenix (Not P2) Insane Jap, Bob, Mesa, and DCSLK..Wait also Mr. Tea

Woah nigga, whats up?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Willis_690 @ Apr 26 2009, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Only People here That I remember being [Cool] that are here and that I still have contact with are: Zeus, Fetus, Waffle, Phoenix (Not P2) Insane Jap, Bob, Mesa, and DCSLK..Wait also Mr. Tea

Sweet i made a list. What up dude.

Guest Willis117

Great Success! I beat the System with an old un-validated account!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Howard Dean @ Apr 26 2009, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

WELL WTF WILLIS?!?!?! i miss you the day you come back!!!!

Members i miss :

Bayo Auto

Eaglewonj

Skeetmymeet

Blade101

Fershizzle

Tyler

Mafia

Opiate

Willis

ShakenBake

And anyone else i missed!!!!

Sorry Howard I kept thinking Samurai Lincoln Nahhh Just Kidding I was posting during schoo so I just half assed it of course I missed you man, I still Got you Number :o

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Apr 26 2009, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Mesa = Kelso. I miss it when his name was Mesa, though, because he was cool back then. Now he's just... Well... I don't like him as much. >:(

Yeah Notice How I said "Mesa"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Apr 27 2009, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Woah nigga, whats up?

Not Much Fetus How've you been Staying Alive around here?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ Apr 27 2009, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lol check out his group real quick fetus. Dont think he will be telling you whats up.

Yeah they're D-Bags

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Apr 27 2009, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i think a jcs took control of that account >.>

Pretty Homosexual it Is, Kyle.

I miss =(UV)= PersuAzn, it sucked when he got banned. I know he was not liked very much, but what the hell I give everyone a chance.

Dubnium.

I also miss when we had zm server/wcs/surf and shaking baking and berserk was on the zm server.. (back then when berserk wasnt as serious)

I misss:

PLUNKIZZLE!! ma bud,

spartan,

waffles :D,

HOT MAYO T_T,

humble!,

SURPRISE!$!@%@#% :(,

zeus is still here I believe,

Kelso too,

D&G I miss,

BAYO AUTO COME BACK!,

and cant forget, Eagle Wonjajajajajajajajajajajaja (it's what I call him when I see him)

I miss the good ol' days back then near the days when the clan just started up, and we all would play the zm server :) good old happy days.

OUR CLAN TIMELINE AND MAJOR EVENTS::::

some year back then - Clan started up, people started to join!

a few months later, all the cool people started to join and some started to become admin

a few months later, I joined!

a few months later, video contests, we made some clan videos, oh the fun and KARAOKE NIGHTS? can't forget that...

a few months later, some SMALL little drama beging (no big deal so far)

a few weeks later, MORE drama enters (not tooo bad, didn't kill the clan yet)

few days later, I left for a long time (inactive) so this is a big gap for me

I came back and... found..

EVEN MORE DRAMA, clan members leaving more people leaving, more drama, pr0n star? uhmm some more stuff.

few months later, no one played zombie server as much anymore

few months later, i forgot really...

then now? just yesterday we had a big chunk of clan members in our escape server! and we had a lot of fun and it really brought back good times and memories! thanks guys! hope we can do that again some time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (napoodo @ May 2 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I misss:

PLUNKIZZLE!! ma bud,

spartan,

HOT MAYO T_T,

humble!,

Kelso too,

D&G I miss,

BAYO AUTO COME BACK!,

and cant forget, Eagle Wonjajajajajajajajajajajaja (it's what I call him when I see him)

I miss the good ol' days back then near the days when the clan just started up, and we all would play the zm server :) good old happy days.

a few months later, all the cool people started to join and some started to become admin

a few months later, video contests, we made some clan videos, oh the fun and KARAOKE NIGHTS? can't forget that...

EVEN MORE DRAMA, clan members leaving more people leaving, more drama, pr0n star? uhmm some more stuff.

then now? just yesterday we had a big chunk of clan members in our escape server! and we had a lot of fun and it really brought back good times and memories! thanks guys! hope we can do that again some time.

Omg Napoodo babe, you're back! :D

Guest Fohacidal

napodo was on escape zm all last night btw

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (napoodo @ May 2 2009, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I misss:

PLUNKIZZLE!! ma bud,

spartan,

HOT MAYO T_T,

humble!,

Kelso too,

D&G I miss,

BAYO AUTO COME BACK!,

Holy fuck you've been gone for a while... I miss Bayo Auto... I remember how much time he spent on the ZM server- I tried competing with him in terms of rank... But he owned me simply because of the amount of time he spent there... That and P2 had gotten rid of ranks after a while because the file had gotten so big... Like a couple gigs worth of text file.

BTW: This is Zeus.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (napoodo @ May 2 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Those were the fucking golden days.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Feb 18 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

BlueBalls, the old UrbanerMeizi, and Polis.

wait a tic???? im still hear!!! lol noo i miss the old zombie mod gang!!!

junzou

oreo

fatman

zues

masterzan

foh

lebo dad

meh

rick james

undead

marcos

sgt george.... dam did he get ban sooo manny times!!

p2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ExTRa bLuE-BaLLs @ May 4 2009, 05:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

wait a tic???? im still hear!!! lol noo i miss the old zombie mod gang!!!

junzou

oreo

fatman

zues

masterzan

foh

lebo dad

meh

rick james

undead

marcos

sgt george.... dam did he get ban sooo manny times!!

p2

Lol, I forgot about Fatman. That asshole would always move to spec before he died to pad his stats.

Adding on to that list:

Comp

12eaper

¿?

Coolspot

That one |GOOGLE| guy, can't remember his whole name

I have a wondrous idea. You guys know that you get an email each time somebody sends you a PM on the forums, right? Well here is the plan: we take the initiative to try to bring these people back by a PM storm. Maybe if they get enough PMs saying we love them and miss them, they will actually and start playing again. Who is with me? I already messaged my boys Dubnium and plunk. DO WORK.

Guest some fag

I miss Gunslinger and Mickit... Both fellow members of WoH when we formed.