Sign in to follow this  
rusty5500

>.<

So, my parents decided to stop by and found my Ephedrine Caffeine Asprin(ECA stack) in a little brown box. damn parents don't know crap about the supplements I have. I know they worry because they care, but for titty jesus fucking christ I've done my research, read MEDICAL JOURNALS, and talked to people about it. I understand the consequences of such and not stupid about it. Sure, a VERY few people died, but that's due to their own dumbass fault. I know how much my body can take, and I take way less than the minimum dosage.

I know what I'm doing, seriously. And to top of it all, they think I'm just doing this to impress the ladies. I don't give a fuck, I aint trying to impress no one, I'm doing this for myself, to be happy with myself. Like I told my mom, "I train for my health and for strength, I don't do it for big boobed betty or sassy susan. What I lack in height makes up for my strength. If I want to the remainder of my fat by taking Ephedrine, then let me be. I'm not gonna be that dumb bitch who overdosed so she could be skinny as paris hilton or the dumb meathead who wanted to lose weight for a bodybuilding competition within a week. I know the side effects, I dealt with it, and if anything happens to myself, i am responsible for it.

I don't blindly run into a dark room without lighting it first.

*end of one long rant.

just needed to vent :/

Perhaps i should vent on the forums instead of climbing clock towers with a flash supressing silenencer

But yeh when you do your resurch and people are like OMGWTFBBQ YOU GONNA DIE ON DAT!

It gets fucking annoying

And toxxic you dropped something over there ===>

Bend over slowly and pick it up dont pay attention to anything getting inserted to your anus

ECA helps me lose weight/fat/whatever you want to call it. Im 5'7 and was 180 on monday, now im 174. I'm doing it because of freestyle wrestling is in march, and need to reach 160 or 152(individual, not collegiate even though season is over). It's just my parents are a bit closed minded and it gets me extremely frustrated when my father refuses to read the sources I have or the medical journals I read.

You also need to understand that the biggest fear for a single person to come true, is to have their children die before them. How would you think your parents felt if they didn't rag on you for using something potentially dangerous, then something happens to you? What do you think they would say to themselves?

My best friend died from drugs, he knew the consequences, and so did I. He seemed fine, so I didn't bother talking to him about it. He died, and guess who I thought was at fault? You can be ignorant, but don't be stupid like me.

Sure it sucks that they bother you about it, but see it from their side. Your parents would die for you, regardless of what you think. So yes, vent, but do not talk bad about them for caring for you. Even if you do it correctly, everything has a consequence in some way, whether it's health related, or your parents losing respect for you. All I'm saying is, look at it from both sides before you regret saying something.

I understand that goodkat, but my line of work is already dangerous to begin with. It's a lose-lose situation for both parties. Mother understands it, but the father is immovable. Ah :/

and I'm very careful on what I say lol.

They're not "drugs" so much as a cocktail of pharmaceuticals that result in fat loss.

The inherent danger comes from the "easy way out", though, with any unnatural intake of anything, there is an inherent risk.

Tylenol can cause liver damage, Asprin can damage your stomach, among other common things.

My advice being that I was a beast before I joined the corps and studied supplements I was and wasn't taking, is that most things in moderation are ok. Hell, anabolic steroids and HGH aren't too bad as long as you don't live on them for years. My advice to you is this, if you are going to take them to lose some weight, fine. But you know that cardio and other substances that don't contain ephedrine can help you right? Well, when you get to your desired weight or goal, then STOP. Anything in moderation and done with control won't kill you, unless you happened to have an allergic reaction and go into anaphylaxis and that would just be shit luck. But since you've been taking them for a little while, it's obvious your body can handle it. We all react differently to substances. I took ripped fuel twice in my life, and both times I had a bad experience. I just can't handle speed. My suggestion for you is to not take the ephedrine. If you have some mild pain and want some energy take an aspirin or tylenol and either drink some coffee or green tea. You'd be surprise how effective green tea is as a stimulant. Even though it just has caffiene in it, it has other compounds that can help you without causing damage to your cardiovascular system. BTW, aspirin helps to increase blood flow and can aid in a stimulants effectiveness because your heart and motion can move blood more efficiently.

One more thing, I don't mean to be judgmental or anything like that but just think about this statement for one second.

"I know the side effects, I dealt with it, and if anything happens to myself, i am responsible for it."

While that is true, don't you think that is a bit of a selfish statement? I would have a different view of what you were saying if you only were responsible for yourself. But you do have a child and what would happen to her if something happened to you? Like I said, I don't mean to judge because I definitely am not perfect either but just think about it for a second. I'm just trying to help.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Feb 12 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

One more thing, I don't mean to be judgmental or anything like that but just think about this statement for one second.

"I know the side effects, I dealt with it, and if anything happens to myself, i am responsible for it."

While that is true, don't you think that is a bit of a selfish statement? I would have a different view of what you were saying if you only were responsible for yourself. But you do have a child and what would happen to her if something happened to you? Like I said, I don't mean to judge because I definitely am not perfect either but just think about it for a second. I'm just trying to help.

I don't think it's not so much selfish as stupid.

Just because you're responsible for the consequences of your actions doesn't mean that it's a good idea to engage in the actions at all.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prinny @ Feb 12 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I don't think it's not so much selfish as stupid.

Just because you're responsible for the consequences of your actions doesn't mean that it's a good idea to engage in the actions at all.

Yeah but I don't think that dogging on him is going to help matters. I'm trying not to pass judgment here. I just want him to think about his child and his parents. I have done some selfish things. I joined the marines knowing that I would be sent over seas. I had a girlfriend whom I intended to marry at the time and my mother had just lost her husband(my stepdad) from cancer. I still went anyways which was totally selfish of me. I am very thankful that I have been afforded the chance to be here today and try and make up for my mistakes. I pay for it everyday in my dreams and in reality.

I'm not really dogging on him, just giving my take on the sentiment that just because you take responsibility that it makes it fine to do it.

And joining the marines wasn't entirely selfish. Your motives may have been, and the war may or may not have had any ultimate meaning, but giving your time for an effort that was beyond yourself (even if not your motivation) is fairly unselfish, especially considering the risk to your own life.

Though, yeah, I really reinforce the "stop taking it when you don't need to anymore." Do cardio to maintain metabolism and keep fat aware.

The ephedrine is specifically for the weightloss though, so taking that part out of the cocktail just puts you into some weird "I'm wired, can't sleep, but I'm fine if I have a heart attack" thing. However DRINK TEA, FUCKER, SHIT'S GOOD.

thanks for everyone's input, i really do appreciate it. I am still taking Ephedrine only to reach my desire weight and I will stop.

Of course I do run, drink green tea, etc. This is only for a very short term goal. It beats me wearing 3+ sweaters and a suana suit sitting in the suana for 30 minutes-1 hour days before a competition..

Once again, thank you all for advice/input and helping me see clearer.

Since I do not want to make another thread with an issue, I'm in a bit of a dilemma. The mother of my child wants to be part of my life--as in bf/gf. She called, we talked, and I told her I don't know(I already know, its a NO), but I do not know how to tell her nicely. As some of you know on the WCS server, I'm a bit too nice and can't really be mean to others whom I cared for in the past.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Toxxix @ Feb 12 2009, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

thanks for everyone's input, i really do appreciate it. I am still taking Ephedrine only to reach my desire weight and I will stop.

Of course I do run, drink green tea, etc. This is only for a very short term goal. It beats me wearing 3+ sweaters and a suana suit sitting in the suana for 30 minutes-1 hour days before a competition..

Once again, thank you all for advice/input and helping me see clearer.

Since I do not want to make another thread with an issue, I'm in a bit of a dilemma. The mother of my child wants to be part of my life--as in bf/gf. She called, we talked, and I told her I don't know(I already know, its a NO), but I do not know how to tell her nicely. As some of you know on the WCS server, I'm a bit too nice and can't really be mean to others whom I cared for in the past.

There is no "Nice" break-up, no matter how you put it. Best bet is just to tell her flat out.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SwitchBlade @ Feb 22 2009, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You're a great example of what's wrong with the world today.

He was just trolling hope you know that right, not the kind of troll everyone enjoys mind you, just the kind who doesnt get attention in real life so he comes on here every other 3 months to fulfill his quota...

Back on topic, tox, are you in "possession" of the child as we speak?