Sign in to follow this  
Guest .Jennifer

HEY GUYS!!

Welcome Jennifer and I did play with you on WCS 1 yesterday I believe. Pretty good job I remember your now lvl 150+ correct? Anywho prepare for the 7 page forum about OMFGBBQWTFSTFULMAOROFLCOPTER ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Yes were that obsessed, and if you need any help then talk to the advisors and post a complaint in the complaint department and we'll get it sorted out.

Welcome and have a nice day.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («ÃЯ» Blue @ Feb 9 2009, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yea deep voiced girl with a penis

Thats just a big floppy labia and the ovaries on the outside......

Anyways

Hello there nice to see another woman in the ranks of our servers.

You should really head on over to wcs #2 we are a lot more fun (especially when I'm there ; ) just ask beaUUtifulchaos).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Feb 11 2009, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

haha now that you mention it nipon, she is getting quite the crowd for a introduction letter, about as much as mine ;-P

I should make a user with the name "girl willing to fly anywhere and fuck you if you give me attention" and see how many posts i get

o.o..

In b4 kyle beats you XD!!

but yes, if you did that hairy nipon, I guarantee jcs..if you really go out and fuck the brains out of p2 ANYTHING IS POSSIIIBLE!! :D!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Feb 11 2009, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

o.o..

In b4 kyle beats you XD!!

but yes, if you did that hairy nipon, I guarantee jcs..if you really go out and fuck the brains out of p2 ANYTHING IS POSSIIIBLE!! :D!!

*nods*

Hi anyway.

jennifer, why don't you start by giving a bit of a introduction to who you are? I'm not being a stalker, I'm just saying, you got any hobbies? do you like a certain type of music? do you like art? Normal question stuff, so we on the forums can get to know you better

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MagicRatt @ Feb 12 2009, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think you play on WCS #2. I haven't seen you before. Then again I have been playing L4D a lot lately. Welcome to the forums anyways.

L4D

Magic

HOW COULD YOU

And #2 is far more fun then #1

Because you can have less skill and get a higher KDR

Who would't love that

=P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bob da BEAR @ Feb 13 2009, 04:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I found that server 1 was much easier than s2, but then again I mainly play at night.

And L4D is epic, thats how he could.

And hey, what is up Jenny >.>

I mean

Crypt Lord isn't only ok on server 2 but godlike on server 1

=P

BOB I MISS YOU

GIVE ME THAT VENT INFO

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeauutifulChaosx @ Feb 8 2009, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Welcome Jennifer.

I believe I was just playing with you.

But then you left. =(

Welcome to the Community.

If you have any troubles with the guys, just tell me, I will put them in line for you. =p

psh, you know you can't put us in line =P

Hey Jennifer, welcome to the forums and wcs!

she plays on wcs1, she was playing w/ hairy nipples and me earlier today

and she took hairy off her friends list... talk about a let down

also, magic we gotta play l4d together sometime

p.s. Jennifer you should join the [βяόş] <-- its a great 'clan'