Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

i hit her like bamm.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Feb 8 2009, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well I'm sorry to tell you this wookie but um...

I didn't fail there.

Hobo said I should but the f between

the l and e in my name.

So I did.

Well, who's more retarded? The guy who jumps off the bridge or the guy who follows him?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Feb 8 2009, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

They are both retarded for jumping off the cliff.

But in this case its a name and by the looks of it there is nothing wrong with it.

Make yourself useful and overdose on PCP.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DJKVesper @ Feb 8 2009, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Okay, what did you take, how much of the substance did you take, and anything else that help me diagnose whats up.

House is in the House.

First of all, I am House. You can't be House because I am House. See for yourself.

<--------------

Second of all,

ccccombobreakerqg8.jpg

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ Feb 7 2009, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

hahaha so i have the funniest story.

like dudeeeeeee.

once upon a time, there was a girl. I CANT, OMG. its not changing... its not CHANGING. rocket powered office chairs. you fly backwards and your head gets all funny. her name was amanda. just dance, gunna be okay DA DA DOO DOOOO. she thought she was cool as a cucumber. those ice cubes are jealous. OUCH FUCKING DUMB GROUND YOU STUPID CUNT GRAVITY CHAIR. bamm.

What a freaking melvina, you must be melvin's sister

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wookie @ Feb 8 2009, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well, who's more retarded? The guy who jumps off the bridge or the guy who follows him?

Only one person jumped off the proverbial bridge here, and that's Kylfe.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0y @ Feb 8 2009, 02:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It looks like Sammy and P2 would get along perfectly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-=kiva=- @ Feb 8 2009, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

p2? sammy? wtf! she is my wife why would you say that man >: (

so honey bumpkins poodly pie when we gonna have that hoe down you were promising me you were gonna obliterate?

Clearly, kiva never had a real conversation with P2 before.