Sign in to follow this  
mental808

Mic Spamming

Whining Sex Sounds, right i do that for a joke you idiot and i barely ever do it dumb fuck. I never say stuff when i kill you. If I do its because im in some stupid convo with you always bitching about anything and everything. Even when I stoped talking on the mic for a few mins 10 mins later your STILL fucking bitching about me and other ppl. About growing up, I would rather enjoy my youth rather then being an old fag bitching about young people. Shouldnt you have a job? go work overtime and stay off the server. And I dont like you calling us retards, since i have a mentally challenged brother. You shouldnt be calling people retards.

Tankman! : haha waylon, your a piece of fucking shit. I hope your mother contracts breast cancer. <- Earlier quote from Tankman in game today. I would fucking slit your throat if i ever saw you bitch. My mom has breast cancer, 3 times so GO FUCK YOURSELF LEAVE THE FUCKING SERVER YOU FAG.

I'm actually a university student from a wealthy, healthy family. Sizzler, you spam the mic and you fucking know you do. You were doing it all today. You just say stupid shit when you are on it. The thing is you are constantly on it. You were spamming it so much with bullshit that I had to turn off voice chat. I don't care if anyone believes me, but if me posting here about it causes you to be a better player and stop fucking up my gaming experience then the end I was aiming for has been achieved. I guess we will see when I turn on voice chat tomorrow mid-day when there are no admins on. That will be the true test, hopefully you smartened up just a little.

And you even said you voteban people for fun just a bit ago infront of Mental. Don't you think you shouldn't be such an idiot? I know since oyu are so youthful and full of vitality and all that you can stand being a fucking dick and votebanning people for fun, but others don't like that. I would rather play on a server not full of a bunch of handicap (is that better for you) children. I am honestly fed up to the point where you guys have caused me to start losing interest in counter-strike. The server is full of mic spamming, immature people. Even the people who sound liek they are 30 fucking bitch and whine when someone uses blacksmith or buys health or uses the gloves of flaming. OH but it is ok when a UV member does it, they won't get vote banned of course.

I thought DogTown was hired to clean up the shit going on in the clan. It actually kind of sounded like it was trying to mature...seems like it is still filled with a bunch of dickheads.

And ya I fucking told Waylon that, I hope he gets testicular cancer too. I have never played in a server where someone insulted so many people and got away with it, infront of other UV members too. TimeToDie's only comment to Waylon flaming and pissing others off over the mic ( which he isn't supposed to be doing anyways) was "WAYLON MAN, YOU NEED TO GET A TV SHOW, I DONT KNOW HOW YOU ARE ALWAYS SO FUNNY" Instead of contributing to the problem you guys should be trying to make your server a cleaner, more enjoyable place. I realize I am pretty much flaming the clan for its incompetence right now, and if you deem that bannable, then whatever. I am only trying to make my playing experience a little more enjoyable and in turn hoping to make the other honest players experiences better as well.

And for all you who think, well Tankman is just lying..I say this to you, fuck you I didnt start this shit. It was TimeToDie and Sizzler that did. They tried to voteban me for using blacksmith to much. Then we started arguing from there. The funny thing is TimeToDie, the creator of all this strife, fucking whores blacksmith all the time now..except he calls it pulling a tankman. I never say to them, oh you are whoring blacksmith, voteban. The only people I have tried to voteban are TimeToDie, for always votebanning me, Sizzler for the same thing and CONSTANT MIC SPAMMING, Waylon for being a complete fucking asshole, mic spamming and randomly trying to voteban anyone he does not like, and Decoy because he cheats and almost everyone knows it and believes it. I really don't have a reason to lie. I don't care about my reputation on here, if you havn't noticed already..and I dont care about any of these people im posting about either really. What I do care is them trying to hinder my positive gaming experience.

In the end im not asking you to kick them out of the clan or remove voteban priviliges. I am asking you to regulate some of your clan members...even if it is just asking them to stop being douches. I don't log on counter-strike so I can get extremely pissed off. If I wanted to do that I could just fight with my girlfriend or something. I log onto your server to escape that shit....

BTW Sizzler you wouldn't be able to slit my throat IRL as I am a 220 pound 4th year kick-boxking student. And by the sound of your high pitched squeel/moans you do over the mic I would quesstimate you at about 140-165, beady little eyes and toothpickish. I would elaborate on what I would do to you before you had the chance to do something to me, but I find the imagination is much more effective in these kind of net, I can beat you up/slit your throat battles.

i was playing with him today for a bit, i didnt hear any spam, oh and that end little im a kick boxing student thing, not necessary.

both of you, stop fighting, polis, i will watch him, if anything comes up message me if im not there

Guest Silent Assassin

In all honesty guys. You can never stop mic spamming. You can keep it at a minimum, but you can never stop it. There is never an admin on 24/7.

Mental I whole Heartedly agree with you on the typeing is the best way. But nobody see's it that way, I know I dont. When I am in game, alive or dead. Useing the mic is the best way, but in other veiws, I try my best to stfu when somebody asks me to who is still alive. The big point im trying to make is "treat others how you expect to be treated" therefor, if you are alive in a 1v1 and people wont stfu, then you got to think to yourself when they in your shoes 'should I be an ass and treat them how they did to me' or 'should I just be mature about it and let them get on with it?' What do you think? People need to learn when enough is enough. And alot of people dont know when that is. As for FETUS BAKER 5002 useing music. That is total bullshit, when I am there, he doesnt do that, yea he doesnt shut up, but neither do I, and neither does 99.9% of the server. I think the only people that dont talk on mic on there are people with no mic :|

<3

Dude, I never mean to voteban people except you. Everyone knows I voteban as a joke yeash i votebanned mental just for laughs. Only person i ever got votebanned was you and that was because about 10 other people in the server think your a fucking ass. I start it, they end it. Its not my fault your a dick to everyone and no one wants to listen to you. I hope you lose your interest in css because of me. It would make css a better place to be. And i'm not in UV yet dumbass.

I hear ya on dogtown, I dont know who that is but if he is an authority your right he isnt doing his job. He hasnt banned you yet? wtf?

Dude people dont wine about waylon is because he is funny. And btw, most of the UV people dont play on the wc server, and if they do most of them arent admins so stop getting pissed at them.

You started this shit when you said i was whoreing my dingo. At the time I was lvl 6 dingo lvling it up. Woot good job calling that one. You do whore blacksmith tankman but I really dont care about that. DECOY DOESNT HACK stop fucking saying he does. Decoy is just good and sometimes he plays good, sometimes he doesnt play as well. Its the same person with no hacks on just doing good today, then the nexy day sucking. It happenes to me all the time I've been called hacker lots of times when im doing good. Your game experiance? Quit the game, uninstall it, uninstall steam, then brake your discs. If you dont like your experience in css because of one server you suck balls. Just go find another server where you wont be bitching. Even if you do go to another server. They'll do the same thing cause you are the person that bitches the most without relizing it.

I dont care if you weigh 220 pounds 4th year kick boxing student. You should fucking slit your wrists for insulting my family. Calling my brother a handicap and my mom have breast cancer. You should just fucking die.

I didn't insult your brother or mother, so maybe you should stop crying about that. And it didn't start with you..it started with time to die trying to voteban me and then you chiming in at about the same time agreeing with him like a fucking lapdog asshole. Grow some fucking balls and think for yourself. In the server there is a real group/lets follow this guy mentality. I tell all these people they are stupid for following some of the guys they do and listening to the guys they do. So inherently they are going to hate me because I tell them whats what and also that they are stupid. The common idiotic person doesn't like being told they are stupid..it puts them up in arms right away. If I am the one that has to become the pariah for telling people what is wrong, then that is okay with me. As long as a I show even a few of them what is wrong, then great.

The kick boxing thing was in response to sizzlers going to slit my neck thing. I think that was way over-board and a real childish response.

Enough with the Flaming and Insults, Both of You Stop it. Im going to watch both of you now. Stop arguing