Sign in to follow this  
FinalFantasyXIII

Hardest Game?

Teenage mutant ninja turtles on nintendo

<div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjUz8IT0CYg&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjUz8IT0CYg&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div>

Battletoads for the snes. Doom on impossible where the enemy will respawn a minute after you kill it. Aaaaand the old donkey kong games for the snes. A couple of the mortal kombat on the sega genesis too were tough on the hard difficulty.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waylon @ Feb 4 2009, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjUz8IT0CYg&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjUz8IT0CYg&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object>

lolz thats one! that game irritated the hell out of me!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vOrTeXx @ Feb 4 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

holy shit i know dude, that game was hard as hell on perfect

i think thats one of mine too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (paintrain @ Feb 4 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Perfect Dark on perfect mode with 1shot kill mode on.

My friends and I used to stay up all night trying to do that shit. Talk about a way to improve your reflexes.

See, the reason why I think Perfect Dark is the hardest game I have ever played is that when it was released, I was a huge GoldenEye player. Never been beaten in heads up 007, BTW. Anyways, PD was so hard that you had to literally had to kill all the guys in a certain order, without alerting the other guys in the map. To me, that was the most difficult part about it. I still think PD is one of the most well built games to this very day. It had more than most modern games. The combat simulator in multiplayer gave you so many options and there were those cool sometimes very hard challenges that you could play. I think that if someone remade PD with just updated graphics and smoothness, it would easily be the best game ever. It had like 56 guns, each gun had a secondary feature, you could set up bots to play multiplayer when there was no one else playing, it was fucking amazing. I still don't understand why the new game companies skimp on features to provide better movies and cut scenes.

Multiplayer in PD was full of win, 4 players THEN like 16 bots lol. That game was ahead of it's years and an amazing accomplishment on the 64 (hardware and gameplay wise). Teams, no team, you vs bots, humans vs bots, difficulty in the ai (meatsim ftw), weapons selection, great maps, strategic value, the only thing that sucked was if you played on a small tv, lol.

-Audio

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Feb 6 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

See, the reason why I think Perfect Dark is the hardest game I have ever played is that when it was released, I was a huge GoldenEye player. Never been beaten in heads up 007, BTW. Anyways, PD was so hard that you had to literally had to kill all the guys in a certain order, without alerting the other guys in the map. To me, that was the most difficult part about it. I still think PD is one of the most well built games to this very day. It had more than most modern games. The combat simulator in multiplayer gave you so many options and there were those cool sometimes very hard challenges that you could play. I think that if someone remade PD with just updated graphics and smoothness, it would easily be the best game ever. It had like 56 guns, each gun had a secondary feature, you could set up bots to play multiplayer when there was no one else playing, it was fucking amazing. I still don't understand why the new game companies skimp on features to provide better movies and cut scenes.

Perhaps we must meet and play eachother in Goldeneye! It will surely be an epic battle as I have never been beaten either :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Øpiate @ Feb 8 2009, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

CS:S 1 player against 16 expert opponents.

I guarantee the AI on Perfect Dark for 64 is better with only 8 simulants opposed to 16. No shit.

007 Golden Eye for the Nintendo 64. That game's mission mode was crazy for its time. Story line was decent cause we all could assume what is gonna happen. I eventually always died XD

I never really found many games hard, they were just natural for me and my brother. We beat most games in a matter of hours, and the hardest difficulty made the game a laughing stock. But anyways, the most fun I've had beating a game on the hardest difficulty, was Halo and Halo 2 on Legendary, as well as Oddworld. Never played many console games, so that's about as far as the difficult stuff goes for me.

Perfect Dark is probably one of the best game's I have ever bought and played

It was the first game with a co-op mode that was fucking fun

Even after you were done with the game me and my friends played multiplayer when the gamecube had been out for a while

We still went back to it because honestly nothing else competed with it they even brought in a few of the best goldeneye maps(complex and temple) which just made it legendary

I also thought the AI on perfect dark weren't completely retarded

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waylon @ Feb 4 2009, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjUz8IT0CYg&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjUz8IT0CYg&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object>

"And some game designer who's laughing their ass off just decided to put a pizza down there" Lol, and than he spends like a few minutes trying to get in the hole for another pizza. He than goes to try to jump over this ledge and figures out you can just WALK across it. I love this guys stuff, the power glove is by far the best though. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MagicRatt @ Feb 8 2009, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

"And some game designer who's laughing their ass off just decided to put a pizza down there" Lol, and than he spends like a few minutes trying to get in the hole for another pizza. He than goes to try to jump over this ledge and figures out you can just WALK across it. I love this guys stuff, the power glove is by far the best though. :lol:

I bursted out laughing when he figured you could walk across it

Or he's like "They're fucking turtles, why the fuck can't they swim"

I could not stop laughing there

He has a point though the game was targeted towards kids and it looks fucking annoying

back when I was a kid, it was Sonic for the genesis. Dear god i hated that game, last few levels were a bit too complicated for me to beat.

Other than that, all MGS games were a bit challenging, and Legend of Zelda's Majora's Mask was a bit of an irritation.

Ninja Gaiden is probably the hardest game i've ever played...

Ninja Gaiden: Black is much easier

and supreme commander: forged alliance against 7 aix comps is just plain impossible, theres no way to win at all

(1 is doable, maybe 2, but restrictions on experimentals and nukes have to be on)

Hmmmm Hardest game for me to beat was prob B.L.A.C.K. on its hardest level or was it Army of Two >.> Enemys in body armor who have rocketlaunchers = Painfull and steping out into 6 diff people with crossfire useing RPGs and Saws is fun. Only reason I can think AoT might have been harder is the AI of your teamate is dumb as fk only good thing about him is he never runs outta ammo so you can steal his gun when you do.