Sign in to follow this  
MindSpring

my life as of since yesterday

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Jan 25 2009, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Listen man, a smart marine(contradiction in terms) once told me something that I will never forget. You know what he said? He said, "Bros before hoes, bros before hoes." That is all he said. Every day that passes I realize how right he really was.

Dr. House said that too, so it must be good advice!

bros%20before%20hoes.gif

Hopefully i get my licensing in the EMT field so I can start right away. Being a personal trainer and part time coach isn't really much. Most of my paycheck goes toward my kid and the remainder is for savings.

I <3 cheap clothes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waylon @ Feb 3 2009, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

well thats awesome you have your core done. You should go back in the mil once you get your md so you can be a dick and make 6 figures and get fat bonuses lol

When I got out I had a hernia that I had let go for years. The Corps said that the Navy doctors would do it for free but I opted out of it so I could have a real surgeon do it. The doctor I talked to was a fuckin whack job. Mother fucker said he was going to send me home with some Tylenol 3s after a hernia surgery. Fuckin nuts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waylon @ Feb 4 2009, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah T3's and motrin was the drug of choice for the Army as well although when I had surgery on my achilles I got demerol...yummmmmmmm

If they wouldve given me demerol I wouldve been more receptive to the possibility of a navy doc cutting me open.

Well I got bored so I decided to update.

A old friend of mine, his name is Martez Proctor, he was dating this reeeeeeally fine chick by the name of angie, I had never talked to her, reclining her to the position of best friends girlfriend, which was much like shutting my penis off towards her, Needless to say, after they broke up.. I started courting her, you know the usual myspace picture comment, which lead to intelligent confersations over AIM, which lead to me asking her out on a date, Well she said yes, immediately, We go on the date, I pay for everything, brought her to the movies, to the mall, (We got blessed with holy water from a friend of her mothers) and all is well, I even spent the night at her place (Ye yeeeeaah!) and I had a flawless victory, later that day, I brought her to my BEST friends house, I mean I consider this kid my brother in all but name, him and his brother I mean, So yeah and they're all like, I'm really happy for you greg, You finally looked past the bitches and got a real strong woman, and she goes. "Actually I'm a lesbian, well 98% lesbian, I've only dated 1 guy" I was like ..Oh shit wtf? and then I was decieved everyone by saying I knew, which I didn't so yes. later that day I'm drivng around chris to get job apps, and he leaves the car, and she looks and me and says, "did you think we were dating" IDK what made me say this but she had implied we weren't so I said" No, but I was going to ask you out on the third date(I'm a slow dater)" and shes like, I'm not really into relationships right now I just broke up. I was like, ooh okay she wants time. 5 days later she wants to go out with this girl Mellisa she totally rejects her, and she is now talking to me again, but I'm playing the field a bit, shes trying to be my best friend, insisting she still wants to date girls, even though I banged the living SHIT out of her, aaaaaand yeah, I am stumped, what should i do, I have a feeling shes playing hard to get.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Feb 5 2009, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

If they wouldve given me demerol I wouldve been more receptive to the possibility of a navy doc cutting me open.

Oxys and Morphine for the WIN! My two cocktail nightly lovely !

If you actually managed to fuck a Lesbian, and it wasn't RAPE

guess what

She isn't a lesbian

If you wanna go get mixed up with sexual deviants you should expect an endless stream of drama and bullshit, also HIV

Yer, She says she's bi, thats her excuse for us doing the x axis tango.

I am taking a break from relationships, celebrating such, I fucked one of my ex's today with a fury that the condom broke and I spooged in her eye!