Sign in to follow this  
Guest cc90z

Sparten

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sparten112 @ Jun 30 2007, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Because cc90 decides to bitch and whine, this has caused into a flame nightmare

retard

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mista Nuffles @ Jun 29 2007, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No he ins't being sarcastic.

CC90, you can't tell someone to come onto a topic and post that they are a blatant admin abuser just because you think they are. Once again, no complaints against him. And just for the record, none against me or Koo, so we are good admins as well

Well how can we trust that? Did Koo not say that CC90 said I would have his back no matter what? Because that is bullshit right there, and I know it is.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

In my opinion, White does not deserve admin, and if he flips this easily he would not handle well under any kind of pressure in game. He would most definately without a doubt abuse his admin powers himself past any of the margains that we allow.

Also, he challenged 3 admins at the same time, and broke a rule, and when asked to stop responded with more racist remarks.

-Krazy-

IMPORTANT: WHITE ALSO STATED THAT HE DIDN"T CARE IF WE KICKED HIM BECAUSE «Z£µ§.:GØû WOULD BACK HIM UP WITH WHATEVER HE SAID, SO IGNORE ANYTHING THAT ZEUS HAS SAID ON THIS FORUM

There you go. I got a screen shot of that, too if you would like to see it. Koo is a liar, and has no credibility in here. Mista, you don't know what you're talking about. You have always defended sparten blindly only because hes been known to the clan longer than others.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 29 2007, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not really. I know how sparten acts when he isn't an admin, so I can only imagine what he's like as an admin.

Want to prove that CC90 did indeed start calling people J.ews? Give us proof that he did. You can record a demo if it was voice, or if it was chat, you can take pictures.

As a matter of fact, why not get some screenshots of when sparten first started addressing CC90. Then we can see whats up.

Okay well you may "know" how he acts when he isn't an admin, but that doesn't mean he is like that as an admin. You were someone (before) who had a few flame wars yourself. Yet as an admin, I don't think I can remember any complaints against you.

The proof of him calling ppl je.ws is right there. You can see those admin chats where we say stop being racist, or the admin only chat by me saying that if he wasn't racist so much he'd be okay as an admin. I don't think we just said all of that just because we want him out. Because I have said before, I don't hate CC90, I just wish he'd keep some of his thoughts to himself.

And at least we have some screenshots to back our story up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 30 2007, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well how can we trust that? Did Koo not say that CC90 said I would have his back no matter what? Because that is bullshit right there, and I know it is.

There you go. I got a screen shot of that, too if you would like to see it. Koo is a liar, and has no credibility in here. Mista, you don't know what you're talking about. You have always defended sparten blindly only because hes been known to the clan longer than others.

idiot. He defends me cause he is my friend and we go to the same school and we are the shit.

Guest some fag

Just some proof of Krazy_Koo being a liar.

untitledyp7.jpg

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sparten112 @ Jun 29 2007, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Because cc90 decides to bitch and whine, this has caused into a flame nightmare

Adding insult to injury. Nice, sparten, you just don't stop, do you?

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mista Nuffles @ Jun 30 2007, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Okay well you may "know" how he acts when he isn't an admin, but that doesn't mean he is like that as an admin. You were someone (before) who had a few flame wars yourself. Yet as an admin, I don't think I can remember any complaints against you.

The proof of him calling ppl je.ws is right there. You can see those admin chats where we say stop being racist, or the admin only chat by me saying that if he wasn't racist so much he'd be okay as an admin. I don't think we just said all of that just because we want him out. Because I have said before, I don't hate CC90, I just wish he'd keep some of his thoughts to himself.

And at least we have some screenshots to back our story up.

You said to stop being racist after I called the map je.wish, It wont change anything, I said it ONCE, it does not matter at all whether youve said that 10 or 20 times, i still said it once and I stopped after that.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sparten112 @ Jun 29 2007, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

idiot. He defends me cause he is my friend and we go to the same school and we are the shit.

Yeah, more like you are shit. So, since he goes to school with you, means he has credibility? I would say that means he doesn't, seeing as how he's your friends, and he lied.

Guest Phoenix2

Sparten, you've lost your admin for a week for stretching this incident so far in-front of other players, and not being mature in handling the situation.

Cc90, this is your last warning. Any more shit like this, and your booted from the clan.

Locked.