Sign in to follow this  
Guest some fag

VegetaFH1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jul 1 2007, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hey, dont look at me bios, i misunderstood a topic and locked it, i take responceiably for that and i have already said im sorry for it, what more can i do?

Nah your all set Vegeta. I wasn't complaining about you. You did the right thing.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jul 1 2007, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You did the right thing.

That would indeed be correct, if infact he did actually do the right thing.

Guest VegetaFH1

"Within three days? Ok, the zeus instance that this thread was based on.

Least hypocritical person I know? Thats a bold statement, since youve already been hypocritical many times.

I never said that was flaming, im telling you, if your going to say that to people, you should follow it yourself.

Before it gets worse? Dont care in the slightest."

Ok maybe u misunderstood cc, I said "besides u or zeus and in the last three days" witch is not flaming u or zeus and outside of the last three days, cus i did say "besides" witch turns things around, if i had have said "flaming u or zeus in the last three days" then u wood be correct

and ur statment of "you should follow it yourself" refering to my "practise what you preach", believe me i do... ohhh i do, i preach it and i follow it becuase its what ive made my choice on, i believe it was zeus that said in the other thread... about what jesus said (or whoever) "treat others as you would have them treat you" (or something to that degree) i life by that, the only differance is, what why do u interpret it, from ur own perspective or from another persons perspective

I view it from the other persons perspective first, if they treat me like shit i will treat them like shit, if they like me respect me i will like them and respect them

I CUD very easly go on.. and on.. and on, but thats the most recent one u guys will be fermilour with

Also i believe u said i was a bad leader before..... u base this off ur own opinion and experiance with me? or did u somehow gain the ability to see my past and feture at the same time and base it on the facts? cus from where im sitting, thats aloud of BULLSHIT

(edit)

Now here we go cc90

QUOTE(bios @ Jul 1 2007, 05:27 PM)

You did the right thing.

Im not saying that flaming or provoking, but ur pushing ppl out of this thread now, ppl whos voices actually matter, becuase bios is higher up then u and me atm

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jul 1 2007, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

"Within three days? Ok, the zeus instance that this thread was based on.

Least hypocritical person I know? Thats a bold statement, since youve already been hypocritical many times.

I never said that was flaming, im telling you, if your going to say that to people, you should follow it yourself.

Before it gets worse? Dont care in the slightest."

Ok maybe u misunderstood cc, I said "besides u or zeus and in the last three days" witch is not flaming u or zeus and outside of the last three days, cus i did say "besides" witch turns things around, if i had have said "flaming u or zeus in the last three days" then u wood be correct

and ur statment of "you should follow it yourself" refering to my "practise what you preach", believe me i do... ohhh i do, i preach it and i follow it becuase its what ive made my choice on, i believe it was zeus that said in the other thread... about what jesus said (or whoever) "treat others as you would have them treat you" (or something to that degree) i life by that, the only differance is, what why do u interpret it, from ur own perspective or from another persons perspective

I view it from the other persons perspective first, if they treat me like shit i will treat them like shit, if they like me respect me i will like them and respect them

I CUD very easly go on.. and on.. and on, but thats the most recent one u guys will be fermilour with

Also i believe u said i was a bad leader before..... u base this off ur own opinion and experiance with me? or did u somehow gain the ability to see my past and feture at the same time and base it on the facts? cus from where im sitting, thats aloud of BULLSHIT

(edit)

Now here we go cc90

QUOTE(bios @ Jul 1 2007, 05:27 PM)

You did the right thing.

Im not saying that flaming or provoking, but ur pushing ppl out of this thread now, ppl whos voices actually matter, becuase bios is higher up then u and me atm

I could care less where bios's stance in this clan is, me, and many people have no respect for him.

If you followed it, it must not be on the forums, where it matters currently.

And no, saying that "besides me and zeus" how does that turn things around? You flamed, thats your responsibility, you cant just say besides and expect it to be ok to do, your a moderator, hell, if you dont want to be, tell phoenix and he'd be glad to remove it and give it to someone who does.

Guest VegetaFH1

Oh believe me cc90, if i handnt have said "besides" u'd bring up every single post in this thread as prove, witch has ALL been provoked

and i KNEW full well u wood

u cant bring up any of the posts in this topic... for the reasons of provoking before hand, and anybody that reads this thread will know that stright away

Guest cc90z

Ok? that doesnt make sense now.

In the other thread you said it was my fault, when I was clearly provoked.

Now when your provoked its not the same? being a moderator and all.

Guest VegetaFH1

yes u see there is a differance.. but not that one ur talkin about

ive siad it once.. twice.. and about ten times by now

Private messages (PM's) are to be kept, PRIVATE (this includes profile comments)

that is the hole reason for them, private wars between ppl can go ON AND ON AND ON... WHILE IN PM's, it is NOT to be brought into the public forum, as soon as it hits the public forum it is the first person to start the flaming or provoking that is in the wrong

In PM's u and weed.ross cud flame eachother from here to infinity and back again, and NO mod is allowed do anything, as soon as it his public threads it becomes OUR domain, and then mods will do there jobs

"when I was clearly provoked."

U might have been provoked through PM or Profile comment, but u WERE NOT provoke in the public forum at all (infact ur name wasnt even said once by weed.ross before u had posted)

off-topic

Actually... im starting to see why my old guild commander had a problem with me posting on our forums... i think i finally see her view on it now

on-topic

infact if we retrace the steps to the thread in question, we find mr.justfetus whom had posted BEFORE u asking u NOT to start anything, and AFTER ur post u find me asking u to calm down

Guest cc90z

Vegeta, if he didnt want it to happen he wouldnt have insulted me through pm's or comments. It doesnt matter if it was public or private, profile comments are public. There is no difference between what you do and what I do, so dont try to make it seem that way.

Guest VegetaFH1

I dont try to make it seem like anything CC... its the facts

Weather profile comments are public is none of my conserne, cus as far as my "power" goes i have NO control over what is said and what is not said inside a persons profile, nor do i over there pm's, ppl can read public profiles, granted i will admit that, but those arguements cannot be modded by me or any other mod on these forums (except maybe george)

those arguments in profiles are NOT inside the public domain, therefore i have NO athority to have a say in what is said and not said, however, when u fall into the public domain with an arguement it is only there that i can do my job

Profiles are public (unless that person he or she doesnt want it to be) the comments are public, ppl can read them and dismiss them whenever they like or even comment themselves, if u didnt want to be bothered on ur own profile (tbph) u shouldnt have fought back (but i know ur not that type) but u definatly should not have brought it into the public domain, u should however have kept it within the profile comments or in pm's

(edit)

And just to make it clear CC, even if i HAD power to mod a persons profile comments, i WOODNT for the simple reason of, what gives me the RIGHT to go into someone elses profile and mess around with there comments just becuase i dont agree with them, that wood be the same as me going into (lets say) justfetus's PM's and modding them as see fit and/or deleteing afew becuase (lets say) they were taking up to much room on the server... i have NO RIGHT and even with authority i dont have the right to mess around in other ppl's private business nore in there private matters/issues whatever u want to call it

And i frown upon any mod that does do that with authority claiming to be in the better interest of whatever

Guest some fag

Just thought I would add this in before I respond to Vegeta's non-sense...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

cc90.. what goes on in PM's and comments on ur profile are private, little ppl can make a differance in PM's, but this is a PUBLIC FORUM

there will be NO flame's by eather side on this public forum, and ive said it once and ill say it again "If a religous flame war is started in this thread it was not started by u (weed.rose) and the issue will be dealt with swiftly and harshly"

Yeah, uh... What goes on in the comments section of your profile is not private at all... Everyone can see it... Second, harassing people over PMs is against the rules, so it does matter, whether private or not.

oh and cc90

"Vegeta, you will be quiet when told to, Understand? I will not tolerate you. You will learn to spell, and you will also learn to be a moderator if you wish to hold such a position. Listening to both sides of a conflict is the first step, Watch it. And dont you ever threaten me."

Listening to both sides of the story is what i do best, but sadly i havent got 100 years for u to tell ur side of it and for weed rose to tell his side of it, cus obviously this is about religion and beliefs... as far back as WW2 or whatever, weedrose hasnt said a THING to u cc90, and infact fetus told u NOT to start anything... and u come in with "Who cares about those who suffered? Its not like the "atrocities" weren't called for, do you actually think your people are innocent?" THAT and u exspect nothing to start... and u say u dont start flame wars...

Practise what u preach hypocrite

Are you blind? He doesn't have to practice what he preaches, because he IS NOT a moderator or admin; you are. And since you are a moderator, you have to listen to both sides of the story and help bring it to a resolution, not try to flame (which is exactly what that is, a flame) them, when you are being just as blind.

"You dont need to be original when dealing with such people as you, Its pointless and a waste of thought and time. When the same insult applies every time, there is no need to change it."

Sorry Weedrose, u have said ur peace. im now gonna go ahead and lock this thread, sorry to u whom took the time to create the thread

LOCKED for obvious reasons

Ah, locking the thread before even trying to make a resolution... Shows how useless you are as a moderator.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jul 1 2007, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

ok, now thats just fucking it

ive had enough of ur constant bullshit zeus

u fling insults left and right, to me about me and infront of me, big woop any person can do that, then u go and u pull that shit "try educating yourself on how to type and how to read and write"

I'm sorry, but I still haven't flamed, insulted, or made any derogatory statements against you.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jul 1 2007, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I dont try to make it seem like anything CC... its the facts

Weather profile comments are public is none of my conserne, cus as far as my "power" goes i have NO control over what is said and what is not said inside a persons profile, nor do i over there pm's, ppl can read public profiles, granted i will admit that, but those arguements cannot be modded by me or any other mod on these forums (except maybe george)

those arguments in profiles are NOT inside the public domain, therefore i have NO athority to have a say in what is said and not said, however, when u fall into the public domain with an arguement it is only there that i can do my job

Profiles are public (unless that person he or she doesnt want it to be) the comments are public, ppl can read them and dismiss them whenever they like or even comment themselves, if u didnt want to be bothered on ur own profile (tbph) u shouldnt have fought back (but i know ur not that type) but u definatly should not have brought it into the public domain, u should however have kept it within the profile comments or in pm's

And your saying people cant dismiss comments on the regular forum?

You have no control over what is said in comments, therefore, you should take it more seriously than ont he forums.

I shouldnt have fought back? Everyone does, even you, keep it in private? he brought it into public, not me.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jul 1 2007, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You guys need to get the picture. We are admins who don't start issues. You guys are non-member forum trolls that only cause problems. One foot out the door the other on a banana peel huh guys?

Spoken by true ignorance (yes, a flame, but not to you Vegeta, lol). Vegeta has flamed me numerous times, and thats terrible seeing as how hes an admin and can't control himself.

I'm not a non-member forum troll. I'm a non-member, yes, but not a troll. I don't come here to get a strong negative reaction out of you guys, I come here to discuss things, and if you haven't noticed, that thread that Vegeta locked with no reason, was to help you guys realize that you're all tearing yourselves apart and making the clan look terrible... But then Vegeta fucked that all up and down the place.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jul 1 2007, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What do u mean i dont follow either....

i follow no one, i make my own choices and deside what to do, i listen to those involved (within a public invironment becuase i have NO say what goes on in PM's or Profile comments) and make a choice on what to do, im not a sheep nor a lemming

and how is telling somone "practise what u preach" flaming?? oh and i DID say "besides u and zeus within 3 days"

and cc... im the least hypocrital person u will ever know in ur entire life

"It doesn't need to be anyone else, you flamed someone, and thats all that matters.

Anything you say can be proven wrong, worthless, or hypocritical within seconds."

PROVE IT BOY, u have NOTHING on me cc

Please back down before it gets worse CC90

Hey, I'll take you up; I'll find some of the flames you dealt me, when I didn't flame you or deserve them.

And u guys wonder why i dont give second changes to punks like this

Zeus... go fuck urself, and that IS a flame, and i will flame ur sorry fucking ass till the cows come home for the ammount of disrepect u have JUST showen me

id lay very low for awhile there zeus if i were u

This next quote was actually stated by CoinStar...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ Jun 28 2007, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1)
And u guys wonder why i dont give second changes to punks like this

Zeus... go fuck urself, and that IS a flame, and i will flame ur sorry fucking ass till the cows come home for the ammount of disrepect u have JUST showen me

id lay very low for awhile there zeus if i were u

Another perfect example of moderators flaming.

U ARE A PROBLEM CC, One that will be quickly gotten rid of when george desides its time

I'd say thats enough, and the time frame or who it's directed to doesn't matter. You shouldn't be doing it at ALL when you're a moderator.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jul 1 2007, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

yes u see there is a differance.. but not that one ur talkin about

ive siad it once.. twice.. and about ten times by now

Private messages (PM's) are to be kept, PRIVATE (this includes profile comments)

that is the hole reason for them, private wars between ppl can go ON AND ON AND ON... WHILE IN PM's, it is NOT to be brought into the public forum, as soon as it hits the public forum it is the first person to start the flaming or provoking that is in the wrong

In PM's u and weed.ross cud flame eachother from here to infinity and back again, and NO mod is allowed do anything, as soon as it his public threads it becomes OUR domain, and then mods will do there jobs

"when I was clearly provoked."

U might have been provoked through PM or Profile comment, but u WERE NOT provoke in the public forum at all (infact ur name wasnt even said once by weed.ross before u had posted)

off-topic

Actually... im starting to see why my old guild commander had a problem with me posting on our forums... i think i finally see her view on it now

on-topic

infact if we retrace the steps to the thread in question, we find mr.justfetus whom had posted BEFORE u asking u NOT to start anything, and AFTER ur post u find me asking u to calm down

Vegeta, I'm sorry, but harassment over PMs is against the rules, so they aren't totally private. Comments? You've gotta' be shitting me, those are not private in the least. Everyone can view them... As a matter of fact, I was just in another tab LOOKING AT WHAT ROSS SAID, and that is perfect flame bait as far as CC90's standards go.

Old guild commander? You mean that they didn't like your typing or your abuse? I'd understand why.

If you dont like what is said on your comments page delete the comment simple as that. You left me comments on my profile i didnt delete them or complain about them because there funny and have no meaning. but if oyu want to get upset about what i said in your comments and pms oh sorry i meant pm's that your business.

Guest cc90z

Vegeta kicked me TWICE from vent just now, THINKING it was me who had the racist bind. Another good example of abuse and him not thinking through situations.

Guest Metal Militia

O:

Guest VegetaFH1

Yes i did kick u for playing macros along with zeus god, i kick u BOTH twice, ur warning, do it again with the racist remarks

Guest Metal Militia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jul 1 2007, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yes i did kick u for playing macros along with zeus god, i kick u BOTH twice, ur warning, do it again with the racist remarks

yes it was rather annoying

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jul 1 2007, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Too bad, according to Phoenix2, racism is allowed in the Vent server. Not to mention we didn't spam the binds. Seems you need your admin removed from there, too.

Guest Metal Militia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jul 1 2007, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Too bad, according to Phoenix2, racism is allowed in the Vent server. Not to mention we didn't spam the binds. Seems you need your admin removed from there, too.

Zeus did.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jul 1 2007, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Except for the fact that I didnt play binds, and have people that were there who know I wasnt.

Guest Metal Militia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jul 1 2007, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Except for the fact that I didnt play binds, and have people that were there who know I wasnt.

yup he didnt