Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Hannibal

Guest Fohacidal

If its any interest to the clan, loki (or mario, although Im pretty sure it was loki) had also discovered a lot of hannibal's grafx works are blatant rips from tutorials or other people with minor changes and layer movement. Loki has the sources and originals works (with dates) to back up the stuff to.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Jan 18 2009, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

If its any interest to the clan, loki (or mario, although Im pretty sure it was loki) had also discovered a lot of hannibal's grafx works are blatant rips from tutorials or other people with minor changes and layer movement. Loki has the sources and originals works (with dates) to back up the stuff to.

These can and should be added to this thread.

To all of you who insisted on giving him another chance; I hate to say I told you so but...

I TOLD YOU SO.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Jan 18 2009, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Kelso was the first to uncover that.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Jan 18 2009, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Kelso was the first to uncover that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0yHAZE @ Jan 18 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

sandman was the first actually... a lot of his stuff is similiar to this shuya persons.

Neither kelso nor sandman brought this to my attention first, so probably not.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0yHAZE @ Jan 18 2009, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

ohhh the demo "chicken cheeseburger" made....

hannibal likes to say "fag" alot....

The demo is filled with dramatic irony, once you figure out who chicken cheeseburger is...

You do know who that is right?

One more thing. I'm not going to gloat here but this is why I made such a big deal out of him returning.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Jan 18 2009, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You do know who that is right?

One more thing. I'm not going to gloat here but this is why I made such a big deal out of him returning.

Fox i only know one man who would use a name like "chicken cheeseburger".....

On this, I do admit fully to lying about a 'son' and for that I apologise, since the whole uproar about me being let into the clan. I decided I was never going to re-apply. So don't worry there Coin, I wont be trying anyway. And to make one thing painfully clear, I had and will continue to have, NO intention of harming or trying to harm the community, and I know that my word means nothing and probably never meant a lot in the first place, but it is the truth for once.

To the thing about my graphics work, I have PSD's of all my work, so you can stop the shit trying to say I rip stuff, I followed Shuya's tutorials close to the point, because they were the first real GFX signatures I made. As I said, I have PSD's of everything, so you can also STFU about saying I used layer movements Foh because that is absolute horse shit. Find a post Shuya made where he/she posted downloads of the PSD's for his work.

I'm not going anywhere regardless of where this thread ends up, unless P2 and the other leaders deem it necessary to shut me out from the WCS/Zombie, then do so. I just ask not to be banned from the servers.

Once again, I apologize to all, I have made a fool out of myself and you for trying to open your door to me once again [excuse the phrase I couldn't word it very well]

EDIT: And Bios, next time you spam a thread accusing me of lurking, take into an account I may actually be reading it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Jan 18 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

On this, I do admit fully to lying about a 'son' and for that I apologise, since the whole uproar about me being let into the clan. I decided I was never going to re-apply. So don't worry there Coin, I wont be trying anyway.

To the thing about my graphics work, I have PSD's of all my work, so you can stop the shit trying to say I rip stuff, I followed Shuya's tutorials close to the point, because they were the first real GFX signatures I made. As I said, I have PSD's of everything, so you can also STFU about saying I used layer movements Foh because that is absolute horse shit. Find a post Shuya made where he/she posted downloads of the PSD's for his work.

I'm not going anywhere regardless of where this thread ends up, unless P2 and the other leaders deem it necessary to shut me out from the WCS/Zombie, then do so. I just ask not to be banned from the servers.

Once again, I apologize to all, I have made a fool out of myself and you for trying to open your door to me once again [excuse the phrase I couldn't word it very well]

EDIT: And Bios, next time you spam a thread accusing me of lurking, take into an account I may actually be reading it?

Don't call me out like you are some kind of bad ass. That shit doesn't work with me.

And this is why nobody trusts you or likes you, dishonest people can't be trusted. I don't buy your apology or your fasad that you have been pulling ever since you got back. You just kiss P2's ass in the hope that he will protect you from the shit storm that is about to befall you.

Guest Fohacidal

Bull, I dont believe you, I saw the evidence first hand, I dont have it personally, but like I said, loki has everything

And when a post or comment such as a 'taunt' doesn't either add or help a situation/thread. It is considered a pointless post, aka it being spam. Thank you for the +1.

Foh, ask me for any PSD you like, I will send it to you over x-fire, as I said, I have kept them all, knowing somebody would see the similarity in the work I did and the tutorials I followed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Jan 18 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

On this, I do admit fully to lying about a 'son' and for that I apologise, since the whole uproar about me being let into the clan. I decided I was never going to re-apply. So don't worry there Coin, I wont be trying anyway.

The only reason you're sorry is because you were caught and have no way out.

There's zero remorse in that post. I know it, you know it, and this community knows it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Jan 18 2009, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And yet Coinstar, even after you made your point, the accused admitted his crime. You persist in continuing. May I ask you, what more are you planning on achieving?

Im going out on a limb here.... but i think he wants you to leave?

im not sure though... O_O

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Jan 18 2009, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And yet Coinstar, even after you made your point, the accused admitted his crime. You persist in continuing. May I ask you, what more are you planning on achieving?

Think hes trying to point out that you lied for the 3rd time and that its about time the community realizes you shouldn't be a part of it.

Edit: Haha, fatboy and I agree.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Jan 18 2009, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Degrading you makes my penis larger.

The point I'm making is that nothing you say has any meaning.