Sign in to follow this  
pastarasta

Ban for personal reasons.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (w33D.RoSs @ Jun 29 2007, 03:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

zeus i agree with a lot of stuff you do around here( especially with cc90) but im sticking with pastarasta on this. ive played with him many times and he doesnt spam or harass.

Oh look, we have another preacher boy, mind your own business here, I could care less about you, your worthless.

Guest cc90z

hohoho merry christmas

Guest Silent Assassin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (w33D.RoSs @ Jun 29 2007, 04:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

zeus i agree with a lot of stuff you do around here( especially with cc90) but im sticking with pastarasta on this. ive played with him many times and he doesnt spam or harass.

Before yesterday, I knew he didnt spam mic or harass. But yesterday is a completly different matter. As you said, you have not played with me. So keep your nose out of threads about me. As Zeus said, its always the admins that actually do what they are supposed to that get reported. I actually want every UV member to come in, undercover to watch the reasons why I get pissed off and why I use the powers that were given to me. UNLESS you are there to see why it happened, or the guy has the brains to record what is being said over mic via fraps. Then dont take sides.

Zeus and many other players know that I am not one to let people get away with shit, and it wont change. Every disicion I make with my admin is made for the right reasons. Unless all people want to have abit of fun, then I help. For example giving people money at the start of the round.

If thats abuse, sue me.

All I am doing, is my job as admin.

Guess what, i used to be fully with you guys against SA, Times have changed, i apologize i know him now, and i know that he wouldnt ban someone for no damn reason, if so i would have been banned a while ago. He doesnt take shit from anybody and he's right to. Ive not known SA to Ban/Kick for no reason. you did something wrong and it was punished.

Guest Pinacolada

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SiN/Excstacy @ Jun 29 2007, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Guess what, i used to be fully with you guys against SA, Times have changed, i apologize i know him now, and i know that he wouldnt ban someone for no damn reason, if so i would have been banned a while ago. He doesnt take shit from anybody and he's right to. Ive not known SA to Ban/Kick for no reason. you did something wrong and it was punished.

You can take it out now its become flaccid.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinacolada @ Jun 29 2007, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You can take it out now its become flaccid.

Shut the fuck up Metal Militia.

Guest Pinacolada

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 30 2007, 02:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Shut the fuck up Metal Militia.

Zeus you know those moments where you call someone an idiot or an immature prick but you're really just describing yourself? This is one of those moments.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinacolada @ Jun 29 2007, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Zeus you know those moments where you call someone and idiot or an immature prick but you're really just describing? This is one of those moments.

Like I said, Metal, shut the fuck up. You're just causing problems.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Like I said, Metal, shut the fuck up. You're just causing problems.

zeus you're not doing any better leave him out of this.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ Jun 29 2007, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

zeus you're not doing any better leave him out of this.

kingarthur, you can suck my balls. Lollerskates jk lol lawlzorz roflcopter...

Anyway, feel free to stick my floppy dick in your dick drive you stupid computer bitch!

I think this thread has done its purpose... Check please!

Guest Pinacolada

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 30 2007, 04:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Anyway, feel free to stick my floppy dick in your dick drive you stupid computer bitch!

Dr. Finch, Zeus will be at the 6 p.m appointment tomorrow. If he gets out of hand use the remote for his electric dog collar.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

wow you're a hypocrite too you're own thread. You didn't want flaming and now you are flaming? WTF?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silent Assassin @ Jun 28 2007, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

it was on assault, because people were trying something new out. It wasnt in general in Hide And Seek, I encourage guns being used. But on assault we were trying to fly accross the thing from the bridge to the glitch roof. Everybody was fine with it, until Rasta comes on and starts whinning.

Everytime somebody new came on, everybody told them no guns, and it wasnt my decision, everybody asked me purely to enforce the rule. And yes, as Bios said when I say something, why do you question it? Its not going to make any difference. I banned you because you, as usual, are being abuseive player towards admin, and I also warned you. So next time, I suggest keep your mouth shut and we will get along just fine.

As Zues says, I am not one to take shit from ANYBODY and no body, especially a little punk like you is going to change that.

I bet you take a lot of shit from people, in real life that is, why else would someone need to enforce their jurestiction over the "interwebs," by the way, I wonder if george would kick you from the clan if someone were to donate a large sum of money to him.... hmmm

Guest Mr.SnugglePants

And to put my 2 Sense in. i have been accused by Silent assasin as well. It was on the same round as everything happened. he started banning people because they were killing him because of the spot he was hiding in. I got smart and started following these people just for the hell of it. And putting 2 + 2 together killed him in that same spot. He started accusing me of Radaring and i told him only a stupid person would hide in the same spot numerous times and expect everyone who finds him is Cheating.

The 2 sense of the snuggles has been given.

P.s. If the server isnt fixed plz fix it. Some Dou..ches were skulling the other night and kept crashing it

Guest Pinacolada

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mickit @ Jun 30 2007, 04:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I bet you take a lot of shit from people, in real life that is, why else would someone need to enforce their jurestiction over the "interwebs," by the way, I wonder if george would kick you from the clan if someone were to donate a large sum of money to him.... hmmm

I know you.....

poster above me is correct. Even I remember an incident where Master Chief here made of the way someone talked and was all around being a dick.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 28 2007, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You know everyone is going to say they did nothing wrong when they get banned, and I realize that Silent has banned quite a few people, but that doesn't mean he is wrong. Again, the good admins generally get more reports, only because of the fact that they take action.

I'm sorry to interject, I know this isn't really my place to be saying things, but it does have a little to do with me...

What I wanted to say though, is that Yes, I know what you're saying about how he's trustworthy, and that means that if people complain, it's normally going to be them who are lying, not Silent... But you have to realize, people change, and just because he was trustworthy at one point in time, doesn't mean he doesn't have times that he is untrustworthy, and maybe he made a mistake and didn't want to pay the consequences, or maybe he really just thought it was right, Idk, and I don't really care... The point is, you can't always trust the trustworthy people... Some people will even fake things like that long enough to gain your trust, and then use it against you, just so it looks like they're the good guy.... When they're really the villan.

I'm not trying to start a rant/flame ect. I'm simply saying that you can't always trust who you think you can trust... Just think about it...