Sign in to follow this  
Guest some fag

Maturity...

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 28 2007, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have, but he always asks me to donate money, its pretty rediculous, plunkizzle has it and I dont... rofl, he has a horrible reputation, he abuses, he joined woh because he didnt have admin, then he left woh cause he didnt get admin, and he rejoined here and somehow got it.. fucking stupid, he hasnt even donated a penny on top of that.

Yeah thats some pretty big bullshit, right there.

Hmm pretty much every1 said the obvious y no1 is really mature dry.gif. honestly i think maturity comes with age u don't expect a 12 year old or 13 year old playing on here to have much maturity of course. also racism isn't cool cuz if u look we are all the same inside and out we just have diffrent tans tongue.gif . also im not saying that im all high and mighty saying o look at me im perfect with my maturity and non racism but im not. raised in the south i have lived with racism all around me and it affected me of course. also im a hotheaded person i get mad very easily. well lets see thats about it i think for me lol. oh and i think it is quite unfair for people to get free admin and what not but they got connections. its unfair but yeah thats life.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gunslinger @ Jun 28 2007, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hmm pretty much every1 said the obvious y no1 is really mature dry.gif. honestly i think maturity comes with age u don't expect a 12 year old or 13 year old playing on here to have much maturity of course. also racism isn't cool cuz if u look we are all the same inside and out we just have diffrent tans tongue.gif . also im not saying that im all high and mighty saying o look at me im perfect with my maturity and non racism but im not. raised in the south i have lived with racism all around me and it affected me of course. also im a hotheaded person i get mad very easily. well lets see thats about it i think for me lol. oh and i think it is quite unfair for people to get free admin and what not but they got connections. its unfair but yeah thats life.

See, now exactly what you said is what I dont understand, racism is not about the color of a persons skin, its about how they act, I could care less what color their skin is, its just that they rape, murder, use drugs, talk in ebonics, steal and cheat more than any other race, by far I might add. I also do not like the way they dress, "sing", their attitudes, nor there perspective of living.

i know im just saying thats just 1 small thing in like a huge thing which u pretty much just explained. lol but if u look they cheat,steal,sing and a few of those (rape isnt in this and a few others) for a better life but i don't want to get into a huge racism discussion. well yeah thats about it lol

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gunslinger @ Jun 28 2007, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i know im just saying thats just 1 small thing in like a huge thing which u pretty much just explained. lol but if u look they cheat,steal,sing and a few of those (rape isnt in this and a few others) for a better life but i don't want to get into a huge racism discussion. well yeah thats about it lol

To be honest, that is a horrible excuse to do any of those, and even with a good life its no different for them, take a look at africa for example, they have much more natural resources than Europe, but look who is now a world power, and who is a wasteland of diseases and killing. Also, this didnt happen to long ago, but there was this black couple who won the lottery, 2million $, and they were later arrested for violence and 6 other charges, the lottery ticket was also bought at a liquor store.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 28 2007, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

To be honest, that is a horrible excuse to do any of those, and even with a good life its no different for them, take a look at africa for example, they have much more natural resources than Europe, but look who is now a world power, and who is a wasteland of diseases and killing. Also, this didnt happen to long ago, but there was this black couple who won the lottery, 2million $, and they were later arrested for violence and 6 other charges, the lottery ticket was also bought at a liquor store.

I wouldn't say that Africa is a wasteland filled with disease and killing, but more of one of the last places to be affected by technology and civilizations. They don't really "kill" for the most part (except in Uganda and surrounding areas).

Its just a more innocent area of life. They are the same, just their beliefs are different, and they don't have the technology that we do. They are very religious and aren't like the racial groups in America and Europe.

Guest Metal Militia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 28 2007, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You cant really respect people that try to get you kicked out of the clan behind your back, on xfire theres people who are involved in conversations telling me, for example, "they are talking about you getting banned" or zeus, metal, secure, DG, jap, etc... It happends quite often actually. This clan is really fucked, people who have been here for a long ass time, me for example, dont have admin on anything, while others who join recently, donate some cash and get fitted with admin powers to hell, DG is another good example, he hasnt donated, he has admin on forum, vent, all servers... I dont know what the hell is wrong with it, but Phoenix seems a bit greedy.

That's why i ended up leaving

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 28 2007, 11:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I wouldn't say that Africa is a wasteland filled with disease and killing, but more of one of the last places to be affected by technology and civilizations. They don't really "kill" for the most part (except in Uganda and surrounding areas).

Its just a more innocent area of life. They are the same, just their beliefs are different, and they don't have the technology that we do. They are very religious and aren't like the racial groups in America and Europe.

You might not say it, but it is, if your white and they see you there, you will most likely end up dead in certain areas. It is their fault they do not grasp the idea of teaching, and because of that, they will never progress enough to create their own technology. I also wouldn't consider tribes murdering left and right an innocent area of life, nor would I consider them very religious, islam is far more religous then they are.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 28 2007, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You might not say it, but it is, if your white and they see you there, you will most likely end up dead in certain areas. It is their fault they do not grasp the idea of teaching, and because of that, they will never progress enough to create their own technology. I also wouldn't consider tribes murdering left and right an innocent area of life, nor would I consider them very religious, islam is far more religous then they are.

Islam is a religion... And they are innocent because they probably don't know any better.

Religious? What do you think the tribes are. Different sects that have different beliefs and religious views are. Why do you think they dance and have all that fucked up shit on their face? Religion.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 29 2007, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Islam is a religion... And they are innocent because they probably don't know any better.

Religious? What do you think the tribes are. Different sects that have different beliefs and religious views are. Why do you think they dance and have all that fucked up shit on their face? Religion.

Not knowing better isnt an excuse, in any civilized country you will be punished, how do you think we came up with such laws? its because we are intelligent.

Guest cc90z

The citizens arent what you'd call smart. They still have people that cant speak a language and live in tents drinking their own urine.

Well of course they haven't been educated at all in many countries becuase their leaders are spoiled and use the money for themselves and not for their countrymen. There are parts of Africa that do have good leaders that help the poor and do amazing things but the majority are just not good leaders. But we shouldn't be rascist too others from Africa.

just for having some bad apples there is always a good apple too look for.

Guest cc90z

They act the same way in our countries. The money isnt used by leaders for useless things, the civilian terrorist groups get their hands on it in most cases. Anyways, back on topic with the thread.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 28 2007, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Uh, this topic really isn't a joke, but ok, and I don't want them to say please and thank you; I want them to treat eachother with respect.

Those locks were unwarranted, and apparently you and Vegeta are the only ones who thinks so... Figures, seeing as how you both don't know what flaming is.

My first post wasn't civil, but I wasn't treating them with disrespect. When I said, "talk to each other in a CIVIL MANNER," I meant treat them with respect, and treating someone with respect, and having a conversation (not an argument or flame war) is doing so in a civil manner, no matter what words you use, so long as you don't offend them.

I do try to follow what I said, if you have never noticed (obviously you haven't).

This thread was successful; it got my point across.

If it were not to be successful, that would obviously be Vegeta's fault, due to the fact that he locked it without any apparent reason at the time (and its an irrelevant reason anyway [no one was flaming]). The funny thing is, is he was the first and only person to flame in this thread at all...

It shouldn't be a big thing to ask unless you are all monkeys (which I know isn't true). You are all educated human beings, and I know you treat people with respect in real life (maybe not everyone) so I know you can treat people with respect in here. If you guys did, things would go a lot smoother.

Take a look at this clan...

www.poontangclan.net

They are all respecful to one another, and you guys can manage the same.

I used to play on that server.

When I first started css

I was all like "HOW DO YOU PLANT TEH BOMB?"

Ban.

Most of the USA leaders are white and Many of the rival gangs are starting too lose power or just stop fighting becuase they have realized it's just pointless.

Back on the topic of maturity!

hmmmmmmm here's a nice video for you guys! :[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNvTYQ2s6FI&mode=related&search=]family guy ftw[/ame]

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 28 2007, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not knowing better isnt an excuse, in any civilized country you will be punished, how do you think we came up with such laws? its because we are intelligent.

Those tribes are not educated and don't know punishment. Otherwise, they would enforce laws. You're right, we know better because we are intelligent. They don't have the same level of intelligence as us.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Q_Q (CHEESECAKE) @ Jun 28 2007, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I used to play on that server.

When I first started css

I was all like "HOW DO YOU PLANT TEH BOMB?"

Ban.

Lol. I doubt that. Their admins are much more responsible than ours. They are more like family than we are.

They had and still have the GREATEST ZOMBIE MOD EVER.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

If I was leader or moderator I would close this stupid ass fuckin flame topic.

If you were leader UV would die 0.0

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 29 2007, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thats why your not, we tend to dislike admin abuse here.

Guest cc90z

Also, I dont see any flaming in here from anybody except vegeta,so I dont know where you came up with that.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 28 2007, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah... Stupid ass fuckin' flame topic... Notice Vegeta on Page 3 or 4? He is the only person who has flamed.

If you would like us to turn it into a flame war, I will gladly do so, but you won't like it; so I suggest you don't sit there and shoot your mouth off, accusing us of doing something we are not (flaming).

I am also glad you aren't an admin or moderator, because with a post like that, you would surely abuse it (just like Vegeta).

honestly i think no matter who u have moderator/leader/admin there are going to be complaints from people. i mean look at world leaders for example there are plenty people that support them but at the same time there are people that hate em and complain same thing applys here no way anything can be totally perfect. mellow.gif but yeah im pretty sure to my standards dont see any flaming so may i say .... what r u talking about son??