Sign in to follow this  
Guest some fag

Maturity...

Guest cc90z

an ape crossing the highway with a bottle of liquor in his left hand

Guest VegetaFH1

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Why the Hell did you lock that thread?! There was ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. No one was flaming! It was going along just fine, and then you come in and lock it because CC90 said you guys wouldn't do anything if he reported someone? Wow, a bit touchy aren't we? Get over yourself, and unlock that thread. That is completely unreasonable.

Sent by Zeus to me via PM..

Maturity shows doesnt it zeus

also

You going to unlock that thread you locked without any reason? That was abuse of your powers, just to let you know, and if you don't unlock it, I will report you for admin abuse.

Wow.. again maturity shows...

U claim that ur all perfect zeus with ur "maturity" when u were the one that started the flameing in this thread with ur first post... u tell us all to "get over urselves" ....... get over what exactly?

u claim "do unto others as u'd have them do unto u"........

i think its u that needs to get over urself

Thread LOCKED (with good reason)

Until u give respect zeus, u will be showen NONE

Guest VegetaFH1

Ok, after a very short conversation with D&G i realized i was wrong to lock the thread, sorry Zeus for my misunderstanding of ur points..

ill unlock the thread but at the first sign of flames ill lock this thing quicker then u can spell ur own country's name

Guest some fag

Whatever, I don't care. No one was flaming, and it was obvious by all the posts in here. You had no reason to lock it, so you're in the wrong; don't act like you didn't know. You did it because you didn't like CC90's comment.

Get over yourself, and learn to take critisism.

Guest VegetaFH1

And u guys wonder why i dont give second changes to punks like this

Zeus... go fuck urself, and that IS a flame, and i will flame ur sorry fucking ass till the cows come home for the ammount of disrepect u have JUST showen me

id lay very low for awhile there zeus if i were u

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jun 28 2007, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Why the Hell did you lock that thread?! There was ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. No one was flaming! It was going along just fine, and then you come in and lock it because CC90 said you guys wouldn't do anything if he reported someone? Wow, a bit touchy aren't we? Get over yourself, and unlock that thread. That is completely unreasonable.

Sent by Zeus to me via PM..

Maturity shows doesnt it zeus

How is that immature?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

also

You going to unlock that thread you locked without any reason? That was abuse of your powers, just to let you know, and if you don't unlock it, I will report you for admin abuse.

Wow.. again maturity shows...

Again, how is that immature? You locked the thread because you didn't like CC90's comment about how the current moderators don't act on reports (not saying they don't).

U claim that ur all perfect zeus with ur "maturity" when u were the one that started the flameing in this thread with ur first post... u tell us all to "get over urselves" ....... get over what exactly?

u claim "do unto others as u'd have them do unto u"........

i think its u that needs to get over urself

First, I don't claim myself to be perfect. Second, I flamed no one. Telling people to "get over themselves" isn't insulting them. Its telling them to do something. I also don't believe I called anyone a name or made any derogatory statements. Thirdly, I didn't claim that; thats the Golden Rule. I didn't make it up. And lastly, I think its you who needs to get over themselves. You think you're all high and mighty with your moderator privileges, and can lock whatever thread you want, just because you don't like a certain person or don't agree with what they said.

Thread LOCKED (with good reason)

No, the only reason is because you don't like CC90. Not a good reason at all.

Until u give respect zeus, u will be showen NONE

Eh, you got it wrong. I have done nothing to disrespect YOU until YOU disrespected ME by closing MY thread, just because YOU don't like a post. Therefore, you need to show ME respect if YOU want respect from ME.

Now, no more locking. Hell, if there is any reason to lock it, it is because of you flaming me.

So if you don't mind, I'm sure the other clan members would like to continue this thread.

This is last warning. Many guys asked me please to open it. And now if there is just a little flaming it's getting locked in a second. LAST CHANCE.

Guest some fag

SO, lets get back on topic, shall we?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jun 28 2007, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Zeus... go fuck urself, and that IS a flame, and i will flame ur sorry fucking ass till the cows come home for the ammount of disrepect u have JUST showen me

Another perfect example of moderators flaming.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ Jun 28 2007, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Another perfect example of moderators flaming.

<< Im always up for the job

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 28 2007, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<< Im always up for the job

LAWL

Guest cc90z

I know, id keep these boys in line

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jun 28 2007, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Shows how mature YOU are!!!!

Guest cc90z

I wanna eat where the white folks eat cause im white on the bottom of my feat

Guest some fag

Well... Not much to talk aboot after Vegeta locked the thread... 3-4 times, I might add...

yeah this topic really is a joke. asking people to be mature on the internet is stupid enough. People aren't gonna be polite and say please and thank you just because you tell em to.

And don't act like those locks were unwarranted. With posts like the one you just made, you are blaming the downfall of this topic on Vegeta. And Zeus, I know you said you're not perfect and all, but at least try to follow what you said yourself. Lol at the end of your original post you say, talk to each other in a CIVIL MANNER. Well that whole first post wasn't very civil in its manner.

So don't blame this thread being on successful on anyone else, it is just the way things are on the internet, you aren't gonna get maturity. Even in real life, that is a lot to ask for.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mista Nuffles @ Jun 28 2007, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

yeah this topic really is a joke. asking people to be mature on the internet is stupid enough. People aren't gonna be polite and say please and thank you just because you tell em to.

And don't act like those locks were unwarranted. With posts like the one you just made, you are blaming the downfall of this topic on Vegeta. And Zeus, I know you said you're not perfect and all, but at least try to follow what you said yourself. Lol at the end of your original post you say, talk to each other in a CIVIL MANNER. Well that whole first post wasn't very civil in its manner.

So don't blame this thread being on successful on anyone else, it is just the way things are on the internet, you aren't gonna get maturity. Even in real life, that is a lot to ask for.

Uh, this topic really isn't a joke, but ok, and I don't want them to say please and thank you; I want them to treat eachother with respect.

Those locks were unwarranted, and apparently you and Vegeta are the only ones who thinks so... Figures, seeing as how you both don't know what flaming is.

My first post wasn't civil, but I wasn't treating them with disrespect. When I said, "talk to each other in a CIVIL MANNER," I meant treat them with respect, and treating someone with respect, and having a conversation (not an argument or flame war) is doing so in a civil manner, no matter what words you use, so long as you don't offend them.

I do try to follow what I said, if you have never noticed (obviously you haven't).

This thread was successful; it got my point across.

If it were not to be successful, that would obviously be Vegeta's fault, due to the fact that he locked it without any apparent reason at the time (and its an irrelevant reason anyway [no one was flaming]). The funny thing is, is he was the first and only person to flame in this thread at all...

It shouldn't be a big thing to ask unless you are all monkeys (which I know isn't true). You are all educated human beings, and I know you treat people with respect in real life (maybe not everyone) so I know you can treat people with respect in here. If you guys did, things would go a lot smoother.

Take a look at this clan...

www.poontangclan.net

They are all respecful to one another, and you guys can manage the same.

Guest cc90z

You cant really respect people that try to get you kicked out of the clan behind your back, on xfire theres people who are involved in conversations telling me, for example, "they are talking about you getting banned" or zeus, metal, secure, DG, jap, etc... It happends quite often actually. This clan is really fucked, people who have been here for a long ass time, me for example, dont have admin on anything, while others who join recently, donate some cash and get fitted with admin powers to hell, DG is another good example, he hasnt donated, he has admin on forum, vent, all servers... I dont know what the hell is wrong with it, but Phoenix seems a bit greedy.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 28 2007, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You cant really respect people that try to get you kicked out of the clan behind your back, on xfire theres people who are involved in conversations telling me, for example, "they are talking about you getting banned" or zeus, metal, secure, DG, jap, etc... It happends quite often actually. This clan is really fucked, people who have been here for a long ass time, me for example, dont have admin on anything, while others who join recently, donate some cash and get fitted with admin powers to hell, DG is another good example, he hasnt donated, he has admin on forum, vent, all servers... I dont know what the hell is wrong with it, but Phoenix seems a bit greedy.

I would have to agree with you. Its completely retarded that people (Plunkizzle, Vegeta, etc) who recently join get powers up the wazoo, but those who have been here for a long while don't get shit.

Though, CC90, I would ask for some powers if I were you. Phoenix2 generally doesn't just give it out (like in my case, CoinStar's, etc).

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 28 2007, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I would have to agree with you. Its completely retarded that people (Plunkizzle, Vegeta, etc) who recently join get powers up the wazoo, but those who have been here for a long while don't get shit.

Though, CC90, I would ask for some powers if I were you. Phoenix2 generally doesn't just give it out (like in my case, CoinStar's, etc).

I have, but he always asks me to donate money, its pretty rediculous, plunkizzle has it and I dont... rofl, he has a horrible reputation, he abuses, he joined woh because he didnt have admin, then he left woh cause he didnt get admin, and he rejoined here and somehow got it.. fucking stupid, he hasnt even donated a penny on top of that.