Sign in to follow this  
Guest snowmankiller

hey guys, my name is snowmankiller

Guest snowmankiller

Hey, so like I just signed up for these forums, and i hope to have lots of super duper fun here and in CSS. See you there ;)

My name is boxxy and most of you know me as well hmm wsjwqpd dwodo wsodjkwq swpsk BOXXY! :)

If ur the snowman with the billnye2 thing well then hi :)

If you not well then <strike>get lost</strike> hi:)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mortifer Fain @ Jan 14 2009, 02:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

watch out for this guy...

Any particular reason????

Updated: Owned....thank you for bringing yourself to our attention. We appreciate your congenial greeting on vent and the speed at which you provided your information. Our routine cross check revealed that you are in fact a wanted server felon. We were happy to return your congenial vent behavior with a rare event. A global permaban with a smile has been awarded for your efforts.

Please enjoy your ban and whatever other servers you may choose to attack and terrorize.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Jan 15 2009, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Updated: Owned....thank you for bringing yourself to our attention. We appreciate your congenial greeting on vent and the speed at which you provided your information. Our routine cross check revealed that you are in fact a wanted server felon. We were happy to return your congenial vent behavior with a rare event. A global permaban with a smile has been awarded for your efforts.

Please enjoy your ban and whatever other servers you may choose to attack and terrorize.

Haha, Mortifer Fain calls it again. told ya to watch out for him :D

and btw while being a server admin he asked me how to get admin and such and i told him that due to his other account being banned it wouldnt look good so he shouldn't try, and that also i would protest him getting admin with all my will. I do believe that he is willing to buy another steam account and will try to get admin anyways. I mean he bought a second steam account when his first was banned so i don't see this one stopping him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mortifer Fain @ Jan 15 2009, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Haha, Mortifer Fain calls it again. told ya to watch out for him :D

and btw while being a server admin he asked me how to get admin and such and i told him that due to his other account being banned it wouldnt look good so he shouldn't try, and that also i would protest him getting admin with all my will. I do believe that he is willing to buy another steam account and will try to get admin anyways. I mean he bought a second steam account when his first was banned so i don't see this one stopping him.

Well. We have ways of stopping that too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beauutifulchaosx @ Jan 16 2009, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Epic win for UV!

I wouldn't call it epic, or even really a win...

But it is extremely hilarious that the guy tries some planned nicitude to get unbanned and to gradually be accepted etc... and instead gets globally banned.

I'm lolin. Though I dunno why he got banned in the first place... I think someone told him to find a track and play it, and then someone said goodkat banned him remotely for lagging the server.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prinny @ Jan 16 2009, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I wouldn't call it epic, or even really a win...

But it is extremely hilarious that the guy tries some planned nicitude to get unbanned and to gradually be accepted etc... and instead gets globally banned.

I'm lolin. Though I dunno why he got banned in the first place... I think someone told him to find a track and play it, and then someone said goodkat banned him remotely for lagging the server.

hah no, it was not a case of a one time thing. in the month that i was on my server (i like to call it that, but im talking about WCS#2) he had a track record of mic spamming. Then one day on cs_office he crossed the line and did not shut up or stop playing music. goodkat hopped on and says to me, this is too much and bam, done deal. I fully support doing that, snowmankiller was a gigantic annoyance and catered to like 2 people in the server who wanted music constantly played over the mic. I mean that is fine if its during the down times of the server when there is only like 8 people on, but he would do it during peak hours, and that is a no-no in my book.