Sign in to follow this  
Supernaut

NFL Playoffs Week 2

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supernaut @ Jan 11 2009, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Baltimore

Pittsburgh

Philly

Arizona

Opposite of yours

Ya I like Baltimore's chances, Being a Patriots fan, I was happy as soon as the Eagles won.

You gotta wonder if the 1 playoff bye week is beginning to hurt teams rather than help them?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fiasco @ Jan 12 2009, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ya I like Baltimore's chances, Being a Patriots fan, I was happy as soon as the Eagles won.

You gotta wonder if the 1 playoff bye week is beginning to hurt teams rather than help them?

yeah I've always thought it hurts them more. Even though a team is well rested, you come you rusty because you haven't played for a week, and are playing a big game. I wonder what the stats are for 1st round bye teams

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supernaut @ Jan 12 2009, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

yeah I've always thought it hurts them more. Even though a team is well rested, you come you rusty because you haven't played for a week, and are playing a big game. I wonder what the stats are for 1st round bye teams

I'm not even gonna try to guess what's going to happen this week. Smart money might be on Pittsburgh and Arizona, just cuz everyone likes Baltimore and Philly :D

I guess with the titans out, I'm gonna have to pull for the eagles, just so when I go back to school, the city will go crazy!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supernaut @ Jan 13 2009, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

How nuts would it be having the battle for Pennsylvania as the Super Bowl?

I would be sooo excited.... a couple of the kids in my frat are from pittsburgh and a LOT are from philly so it would be very exciting...

I watched a game of American football last night, can't ermember the teams. But the game is sooo fast, I've only ever seen it played in films etc.

How do you guys keep with the games, I mean, I don't even know what half the stuff happening is lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Jan 15 2009, 03:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I watched a game of American football last night, can't ermember the teams. But the game is sooo fast, I've only ever seen it played in films etc.

How do you guys keep with the games, I mean, I don't even know what half the stuff happening is lol.

:D I don't think football is a faced passed game at all, watching some basketball, that's fast. I guess just from watching the so many games, you know what goes on, and if you start playing it or gain knowledge of formations and such it becomes a lot easier to know whats going on

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supernaut @ Jan 15 2009, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

:D I don't think football is a faced passed game at all, watching some basketball, that's fast. I guess just from watching the so many games, you know what goes on, and if you start playing it or gain knowledge of formations and such it becomes a lot easier to know whats going on

Yeah, I definitely agree. The plays might be hard to figure out exactly whats going on (because so much is happening at once) but it all slows down the more you watch. Now college basketball (especially around march madness) - that shit is fast paced as hell.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supernaut @ Jan 15 2009, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well thats easy for you too say really, I had never watched it before, and never actually taken any form of interest in it. I am sure if you were to watch a game of rugby league you would feel relativly the same. Its just like a new thing if you understand what I mean, I obviously am going to think its fast if I have NO idea whats going on lol. Its like listening to french people talk at a million miles an hour, and not having a clue, where as they are talking slowly to each other < same principal.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Jan 15 2009, 04:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Just curious, but how did you watch a football game on a Wednesday night?

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supernaut @ Jan 18 2009, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

all i have to say is WOW, who would've thought Arizona's going to the super bowl?

When they made it to the playoffs, I thought championship vs the giants and that was it, but as soon as I saw they were serious, damn...

Fitzgerald lulz

Now on to pittsburgh, go steelers!