Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

The Announcement!

Congratulations to everyone on the promotions.

By the way Junzou, the RCON is different in WCS/Zombie so I can have access to it but NO other servers.

I would also like to point out yesterdays success on the new WCS/Zombie server as we managed to get it up to 25/30 on our first real day. Would also like to point out we had an easy 15+ players all through the day.

Can't wait for the new servers to be running fully functionally. As it has been said, this is going to push UV up to a new level of gaming communities.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Jan 12 2009, 06:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

By the way Junzou, the RCON is different in WCS/Zombie so I can have access to it but NO other servers.

I would also like to point out yesterdays success on the new WCS/Zombie server as we managed to get it up to 25/30 on our first real day. Would also like to point out we had an easy 15+ players all through the day.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Jan 11 2009, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<div align='center'>It should be noted that the WCS/ZM server is under Hannibal's control-- HOWEVER, the server has it's own RCON password, so he will not have access to other servers; he will only be maintaining it for us, because of his past experience with the WCS/ZM mod. I expect that the fact that the server is his shouldn't be an issue; it is a VERY cool mod, and I think Hannibal will be a great person to run it.

Did you miss the part about me saying that, and saying that I thought you would be a great person to run it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Jan 11 2009, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<div align='center'>Fourth, STAFF PROMOTIONS! Please congratulate Wookie and Hobo, who are both being promoted to JCS. Of course, their promotion means we will need new Advisors, so please ALSO congratulate BeauutifulChaos, Bulldog, and DJKVesper, our new Advisors! In addition, we would like everyone to give Audiovox a warm welcome back to his position as a server Engineer for Zombie Mod.!

That's all folks! Hope you're all as excited about these changes as I am!

<div align='center'><strike>-Junzou</strike>

-Oreo</div>

Wtf? Wookie just got ADV and now he’s a JCS just like that? And Wtf is with this new ADV, beautiful caos only has 300 posts? You guys are getting ridiculous (–adjective causing or worthy of ridicule or derision; absurd; preposterous; laughable: a ridiculous plan.) with these picks. How about picking someone with a backbone that won’t just agree with everything that’s thrown at them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Jan 12 2009, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wtf? Wookie just got ADV and now he’s a JCS just like that? And Wtf is with this new ADV, beautiful caos only has 300 posts? You guys are getting ridiculous (–adjective causing or worthy of ridicule or derision; absurd; preposterous; laughable: a ridiculous plan.) with these picks. How about picking someone with a backbone that won’t just agree with everything that’s thrown at them.

You're right-- we shouldn't have picked Hobo, Vesper, and Bulldog.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Jan 12 2009, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wtf? Wookie just got ADV and now he's a JCS just like that? And Wtf is with this new ADV, beautiful caos only has 300 posts? You guys are getting ridiculous (–adjective causing or worthy of ridicule or derision; absurd; preposterous; laughable: a ridiculous plan.) with these picks. How about picking someone with a backbone that won't just agree with everything that's thrown at them.

Don't go bleeding all over the forums just because Wookie buttraped you once. Chill out, you didn't seem so pissed about these picks until after wookie warned you. The list was deliberated over and not only did we get these picks, but we have most of the next ones too. A lot of people missed out by a narrow margin. Those we picked we think have the time, enthusiasm and ability to do well in the positions we have chosen them for. Granted this system may not be perfect and someday that may change. But today...it is what it is and they are who they are.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Jan 12 2009, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Glad to know your pointing me out, don't worry my dear, I won't let you down. ;D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Jan 12 2009, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Don't go bleeding all over the forums just because Wookie buttraped you once. Chill out, you didn't seem so pissed about these picks until after wookie warned you. The list was deliberated over and not only did we get these picks, but we have most of the next ones too. A lot of people missed out by a narrow margin. Those we picked we think have the time, enthusiasm and ability to do well in the positions we have chosen them for. Granted this system may not be perfect and someday that may change. But today...it is what it is and they are who they are.

Perhaps in due time he'll come to appreciate it. For now, he'll have to live with it. If you feel I'm not up to the task, feel free to xfire me. I'm willing to discuss it.

As for now, keep it on topic or we'll have no choice but to lock this.