Sign in to follow this  
Supernaut

NFL Playoffs Week 1

I think Tennessee will beat Baltimore... They're basically the same team, save one key difference - Tennessee has a slightly more veteran offense. I feel like as well as Flacco has been playing, he's still a rookie and it's about to show, but thats just my guess (my hope!). You know Kerry Collins won't make any mistakes, so it'll come down to the running game, and thats where Chris Johnson/LenDale White have the edge here. Unfortunately, Kevin Mawae is out, and that spells trouble....

WOW, that was one crazy game. The defense's were just tearing each other apart. Such a hard hitting game, and so manu injuries out of it. Oh and Joe Flacco, first rookie QB to win 2 playoff games in history. Overall it was a really close game, and Baltimore squeaked it out in the end. I'm still shocked at how crazy that game was.

I think the lions will win the supe.....oh wait nvm they went 0-16 Yay. at least the redwings are doing good, otherwise i would have to jump off a building for the shame that (michigan football...the lions..the pistons i believe sucked as well i may be wrong) <- those teams have brought me...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supernaut @ Jan 10 2009, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

WOW, that was one crazy game. The defense's were just tearing each other apart. Such a hard hitting game, and so manu injuries out of it. Oh and Joe Flacco, first rookie QB to win 2 playoff games in history. Overall it was a really close game, and Baltimore squeaked it out in the end. I'm still shocked at how crazy that game was.

Yeah, but ultimately the titans gave the game away. As big of a Titans fan I am, they made it hard for me to root for them today; when you turn the ball over 3 times in the red zone, you just don't deserve to win... The fact that they played like such shit offensively and were still in it though speaks testaments to the Tennessee D, and hopefully for next year?

Yeah, they really need to fix that turnover issue, but that's what the Baltimore defense will do to you, keep forcing fumbles. How bout the Cardinals though? Since when was there defense so good?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (מϊ٢э« @ Jan 10 2009, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think the lions will win the supe.....oh wait nvm they went 0-16 Yay. at least the redwings are doing good, otherwise i would have to jump off a building for the shame that (michigan football...the lions..the pistons i believe sucked as well i may be wrong) <- those teams have brought me...

Yeah but my Bruins are owning everyone!!!

Well, other than that im celebrating cause both mannings are out. YAY!!!

One thing I will say, this has been the most difficult season to predict, that I can remember. Shit has been so weird, for me it started with Brady getting hurt on the first drive of the year.

Yeah, the punt went way short of what everyone was expecting. The game went pretty much expected though, I knew San Diego really didn't have a chance. How about next weekend Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh. That is going to be nuts. Looks like Sammy's going to have to shoot McNabb :lol:.

Guest Fohacidal

now hurry and make a divisional playoff thread so i can reply!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supernaut @ Jan 11 2009, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah, the punt went way short of what everyone was expecting. The game went pretty much expected though, I knew San Diego really didn't have a chance. How about next weekend Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh. That is going to be nuts. Looks like Sammy's going to have to shoot McNabb :lol:.

i know. i hate my life.

23-11? what the fuck is that about.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ Jan 11 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i know. i hate my life.

23-11? what the fuck is that about.

Giants fan?

Dont worry, I was heavily rooting for them to D:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Jan 11 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Giants fan?

Dont worry, I was heavily rooting for them to D:

more like diehard giants fan.

the eagles just one because of parker. he had a really good game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supernaut @ Jan 12 2009, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

yeah i kinda posted it late. i was going to do it last night but i went out, and forgot about it.

Haha, I meant that Foh's post of predictions was after the first two games, not your's :D

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arkane @ Jan 11 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Haha, I meant that Foh's post of predictions was after the first two games, not your's :D

Ya I was a bit late, but they were my original choices anyway once wildcard week was done

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Jan 12 2009, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ya I was a bit late, but they were my original choices anyway once wildcard week was done

PROVE IT!

jk... this week sucked D: mostly cuz tennessee failed and school starts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arkane @ Jan 11 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

yeah i know, just i usually post the thread earlier, so more people can post on it before the games.