Sign in to follow this  
Supernaut

Canada Wins the Juniors

Guest starscream

so wait, the canadians won in a sport that they are supposed to be the best at already? groundbreaking

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (starscream @ Jan 6 2009, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

so wait, the canadians won in a sport that they are supposed to be the best at already? groundbreaking

star ftw

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (starscream @ Jan 6 2009, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

haha silly American, Canada is now tied for most wins with Russia/Soviet Union.

Although we have won 5 times in a row.

I think it is time to remind the Canadians that America takes part in every major sport ever made. Being the best at hockey is like being number 1 at ping pong. Its good for a laugh when you first hear about it then a week later nobody cares.

So Canada how are the Olympics?

http://www.nbcolympics.com/medals/

You placed just under Spain at 15, I think when you reach that place they give out honorable mentions.

Gold medals in rowing boats, riding a horse, and wrestling. 3 extremely gay sports, gj canada.

lmao, why are you trying to defend America? Are we threatening you in anyway? :S

Supernaut was simply commenting on how we won, not how America didn't win.

I thought you were a little bit more mature Ulta, I was very wrong about you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hotmayo @ Jan 8 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lmao, why are you trying to defend America? Are we threatening you in anyway? :S

Supernaut was simply commenting on how we won, not how America didn't win.

I thought you were a little bit more mature Ulta, I was very wrong about you.

Mayo you were boasting wins against Russia.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

haha silly American, Canada is now tied for most wins with Russia/Soviet Union.

The only real way to compare your country is with Olympic scores. Canada is not very threatening considering we protect your entire defense network with NORAD. I think someone is just upset over being America's Hat.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltaPonch @ Jan 8 2009, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Mayo you were boasting wins against Russia.

lol, no. I said we are tied for the most wins. Please read sentances twice if you don't understand them the first go round ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltaPonch @ Jan 8 2009, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The only real way to compare your country is with Olympic scores. Canada is not very threatening considering we protect your entire defense network with NORAD. I think someone is just upset over being America's Hat.

Now you're mixing athletics with the military... Gee thanks America for protecting us from all those scary invaders trying to conquer Canada! Newsflash nobody has beef with a peace country <-- Wasn't sure if you knew that.

Why would you compare countries anyway? You're obviously threatened some way, but I'm not sure why.

And if Canada is America's hat, then America is Canada's butthole.