Sign in to follow this  
Supernaut

NFL Wildcard Weekend

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supernaut @ Jan 1 2009, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Indy

San Diego

Baltimore

Miami

Philly

Minnesota

Atlanta

Arizona

Sorry was to busy to post last weekends

Same for me except Ill take Philly over the Vikes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Jan 2 2009, 02:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Same for me except Ill take Philly over the Vikes

Same... Even though Phillys been very inconsistent this season (lol tie with bengals), i think they finally put it together at the right time; meanwhile, vikings qb attack is falling apart at the wrong time. But as with most games, it'll prob come down to whether Adrian Peterson can put up points, and I just don't see that happening enough to win it...

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-P.Cock:Tifa @ Jan 2 2009, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Man if the chargers lockdown Manning with that 3-4 defense chargers will come on top.

Oh lawds your hilarious

I think Indy is more vulnerable than you guys think. Baltimore is definitely going to take Miami. I think the Arizona and Atlanta game is going to be a toss up. I think the Vikings are done too. Well I can tell you one thing, the Vikings are done or McNabb is done.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Jan 3 2009, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think Indy is more vulnerable than you guys think. Baltimore is definitely going to take Miami. I think the Arizona and Atlanta game is going to be a toss up. I think the Vikings are done too. Well I can tell you one thing, the Vikings are done or McNabb is done.

We all know what happend last year with the chargers vs colts

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-P.Cock:Tifa @ Jan 3 2009, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

We all know what happend last year with the chargers vs colts

But we all know how much the Chargers suck this year to, not only that but I think they have the 32nd or 31st ranked passing defense in the entire NFL, with Manning playing like he is now, goodluck trying to stop him...

Matt Ryan made too many rookie mistakes that cost em the game, plus they could never get the running game going. Next year watch out. Atlanta will be so much better. Also its nice to see the Cardinals using Edgerrin again. If they continue to pound the ball with him I can see them doing decent against the Giants.

Watching the SD and Indy game right now it looks pretty even

San Diego up 14-10 at half time... they might actually pull this one off. I really dont think that they can hold on and its going to end up something like 35-21 Indy

Guest Fohacidal

GG Chargers, except Tifa for being a complete dick

And despite what other people might say, all the penalties called against us were all fair, cant say I missed any against San Diego but hey, rules you break are your own fault...

sry bout being a dick lol I had my doubts about the Chargers winning because of what they've done during the regular season but I still had a lot of hope so my apologies for being hyped I can't help it. I'm a football player and a fan and to see Darren Sproles the same guy born in waterloo, iowa where I live now...omg i can't believe it.