Sign in to follow this  
defqon

Resigning.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (מϊ٢э« @ Jan 1 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

dg!! while your gone whos gonna keep our complaint department nearly empty!?!?

....i think this is a consperacy with a union of hackers who want to invade UV, now that d&g is gone they are gonna run wild!(not to offend any of the other staff who actually do handle them as well, but lets face it d&g did a lot of them!!!)

Who do you think stepped in when D&G cut his hand off?

<<<<<<<<

Anyway. Don't worry, The Complaint Department will be assigned a new JCS-steward soon.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Jan 2 2009, 01:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Who do you think stepped in when D&G cut his hand off?

<<<<<<<<

Anyway. Don't worry, The Complaint Department will be assigned a new JCS-steward soon.

I think I know who it's gonna be... (not me)

I am NOT sorry to see ´Vind!care.#AiD go...

But I am very upset that D&G is not only resigning as JCS but also leaving the clan.

What will this prove?

Anyways... sorry to see you go buddy. Hope your hand gets better!

Thanks. This is proving nothing. Its personal and I feel like being angry all the time isnt what I want. Im not gonna be around here as long as some people are here. Im gonna check the forums this week and then wont be coming here anymore.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (´Vind!care.#AiD @ Jan 1 2009, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Bios being around here is my reason of leaving. I just cant be around when hes here. Sorry but he brings this fire up in me and I already have mental issues and anger problems.

Since oreo obviously has no sense of humor, I owned vindicare yesterday half asleep playing dust2 and he quit the clan today. Bai D&G, have a totally outrageous time away from the clan.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltaPonch @ Jan 2 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Since oreo obviously has no sense of humor, I owned vindicare yesterday half asleep playing dust2 and he quit the clan today. Bai D&G, have a totally outrageous time away from the clan.

HHAAHAHA ponch I was owning you! You almost cried man :b

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DrunkenMonkey @ Jan 2 2009, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Bah D&G hate to see you leave man your such a great JCS/Clanny/Lickyface. Anyways Hope to see you around the WCS2 sever some and all of that bro.

Sure I will buddy.

Damn, i thought we were all just about settled back in.

Anyway, i'll talk to you on xfire and such, you'll be around.

Not as active, but around.

Guest Phoenix2

This was a test.

D&G contact me on Xfire.

- Ian

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Jan 2 2009, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This was a test.

D&G contact me on Xfire.

- Ian

It was all a test to see reactions etc. I felt like people didnt want me around here so we decided to do a test.