Sign in to follow this  
InsaneJap

OMG its JIMMYBOY OF NBK

Guest VegetaFH1

Thats not Jimmyboys voice

Neather is that his dads voice

Who told u that it was jimmyboy insanejap?

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jun 23 2007, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thats not Jimmyboys voice

Neather is that his dads voice

Who told u that it was jimmyboy insanejap?

Vegeta, you see, in the real world, there is a thing called sarcasm...

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 24 2007, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Vegeta, you see, in the real world, there is a thing called sarcasm...

owned!~!

Guest VegetaFH1

Yes i know what sarcasum is

And i dont know what world ur livin in Zeus.. cus this isnt the real world, this is whats called the INTERNET otherwise known as the net/ the web/ the interweb or the enternal strugal to get a one up over ur enemy on a forum....

so next time u want to "one up" me... make some sence, atleast then i can laugh and say "wow, he one up'ed me, silly basterd" and maybe then i cud consider it sarcasum cus it actually made sence, oh.. and i saggest u look up the word sarcasum, cus the other person needs to know its sarcasum for it to be effective biggrin.gif have a nice day zeus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jun 24 2007, 06:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And i dont know what world ur livin in Zeus.. cus this isnt the real world, this is whats called the INTERNET otherwise known as the net/ the web/ the interweb or the enternal strugal to get a one up over ur enemy on a forum....

so next time u want to "one up" me... make some sence, atleast then i can laugh and say "wow, he one up'ed me, silly basterd" and maybe then i cud consider it sarcasum cus it actually made sence, oh.. and i saggest u look up the word sarcasum, cus the other person needs to know its sarcasum for it to be effective biggrin.gif have a nice day zeus

"Sarcasum" teehee.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jun 24 2007, 05:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wow! You're right. Its in text. Its not the real world... But since it is in text, it should be easier to catch the sarcasm... Especially when it is oh so obvious.

Oh, and your not my enemy, and I'm not trying to "one up you." I'm trying to get you to think. One thing you don't do to well with on these forums. You need to stop taking things so seriously because like you said, its not the "real world."

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Jun 24 2007, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

"Sarcasum" teehee.

LOLLERAIDS.

Guest Phoenix2

Zeus and Veg, don't try to ruin a good thread.

It could be Jimmyboy. There are qualities that the kid in the video and jimmyboy both share. First, his first name is James. Second, a member of NBK named Jose made their websites nbksource.net and nbkpro.66ghz.com. Third, Jimmyboy just started playing WoW about 2 months ago. Fourth, it's on ventrilo. Fifth, Jimmyboy's trademark whine sounds much like the kid's in the video. Sixth, Jimmyboy usually has his mic set to voice-activation. Seventh, his little bitchy attitude is much like the kid's in the video.

It just fits! Jose is no-longer a member of NBK and could have been the one to record this.

I guess we'll never know for sure.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Jun 24 2007, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Zeus and Veg, don't try to ruin a good thread.

It could be Jimmyboy. There are qualities that the kid in the video and jimmyboy both share. First, his first name is James. Second, a member of NBK named Jose made their websites nbksource.net and nbkpro.66ghz.com. Third, Jimmyboy just started playing WoW about 2 months ago. Fourth, it's on ventrilo. Fifth, Jimmyboy's trademark whine sounds much like the kid's in the video. Sixth, Jimmyboy usually has his mic set to voice-activation. Seventh, his little bitchy attitude is much like the kid's in the video.

It just fits! Jose is no-longer a member of NBK and could have been the one to record this.

I guess we'll never know for sure.

Unless you were to contact this... "Jose."

Anyway, Vegeta was being far to critical about this whole thing, and thats why I decided to give him a lesson.

I also never said that wasn't Jimmyboy. It does sound a LOT like him, but thats not the thing. I doubt it would be him, simply because I don't think Jimmyboy plays La Crosse. If he does, then its gotta' be him. As a matter of fact, I'll ask him if he plays...

Sarcasum? You know what it is yet you can't spell it...Eternal...Struggle...Sense....Bastard....Could....Sarcasm..Damn i missed Suggest...Cause.....Sarcasm..Wow so many errors..If you are running for clan leader and you put a checkmark next to Perfect Grammar and Spelling. You fail. I suggest YOU look up sarcasm and learn what it is and how to spell it. P.S. quote button wouldn't work.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 24 2007, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wow! You're right. Its in text. Its not the real world... But since it is in text, it should be easier to catch the sarcasm... Especially when it is oh so obvious.

That's actually not true. There is a thing called context. Context makes it impossible to completely express thoughts and expressions in text. There you go again Zeus, Mr. Badass of the forums, making fun of his crappy spelling.

=(UV)=Boriscoolman20: do u play la crosse

-=[NBK]=-Jimmyboy[LDR]: why is everyone asking me

-=[NBK]=-Jimmyboy[LDR]: that

-=[NBK]=-Jimmyboy[LDR]: not as a sport just with friends

=(UV)=Boriscoolman20: are u on a team?

-=[NBK]=-Jimmyboy[LDR]: no

=(UV)=Boriscoolman20: were you on a team?

-=[NBK]=-Jimmyboy[LDR]: no

-=[NBK]=-Jimmyboy[LDR]: why

=(UV)=Boriscoolman20: do you play world of warcraft?

-=[NBK]=-Jimmyboy[LDR]: i did

-=[NBK]=-Jimmyboy[LDR]: not anymore

=(UV)=Boriscoolman20: why not?

-=[NBK]=-Jimmyboy[LDR]: becuase i stopped

-=[NBK]=-Jimmyboy[LDR]: its got boring

=(UV)=Boriscoolman20: were you forced to quit it by your parents?

-=[NBK]=-Jimmyboy[LDR]: nope

-=[NBK]=-Jimmyboy[LDR]: its a gay game

-=[NBK]=-Jimmyboy[LDR]: i liked it for like a little

-=[NBK]=-Jimmyboy[LDR]: but then i got back into counter strike

-=[NBK]=-Jimmyboy[LDR]: and my mom paid for it

-=[NBK]=-Jimmyboy[LDR]: and i dont evern playu anymore

-=[NBK]=-Jimmyboy[LDR]: lol

Suspicious....

Guest VegetaFH1

Just to dig up an old thread...

who gives two shits if i can spell or not

The matureity level of the ppl that pick on my spell and grammer is just so low im not even gonna acknoledge there esistence

OH LOOK, MORE FUCKING SPELLING ERRORS... WOW

get this through ur thick fucking skulls.. im dylexic, DEAL WITH IT

THREAD LOCKED