Sign in to follow this  
Nero

Who do you want to be the next US President?

Guest cc90z

Im not a fan of drugs... its for the primitive, thats why they do it... the war in iraq, could be beneficial, I'd say, fuck the government etc, take the oil for yourselves, clean it out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 25 2007, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Im not a fan of drugs... its for the primitive, thats why they do it... the war in iraq, could be beneficial, I'd say, fuck the government etc, take the oil for yourselves, clean it out.

My whole point about drugs is this. Not that I condone the use or distribution, BUT I do know that the war on drugs is not winable. It is an unwinable war that takes money from other more important programs. Also, It can put decent hard working people in jail. You shouldn't punish junkies, it just makes them even bigger criminals. They go to prison. Prison is college for criminals.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 26 2007, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

My whole point about drugs is this. Not that I condone the use or distribution, BUT I do know that the war on drugs is not winable. It is an unwinable war that takes money from other more important programs. Also, It can put decent hard working people in jail. You shouldn't punish junkies, it just makes them even bigger criminals. They go to prison. Prison is college for criminals.

Id probably suggest execution for second time offenders, of course, this would vary on scale between what they were in for, why waste money to feed and keep a murderer, drug user, or thief in prison?

Guest Secure

The only reason were in iraq is because of oil and U.S.A will soon be going into another great depression.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Jun 28 2007, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Global warming isn't real.

Lets just see who is right 20 years from now i already bought my oxygen mask and a scuba suit when new york floods over from glaciers melting. tongue.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Global warming isn't real.

kelso please be joking.

The only reason were in iraq is because of oil and U.S.A will soon be going into another great depression.

actually we probably won't experience a depression if we change our energy dependence fast enough. China has already surpassed us in global emmissions of greenhouse hases so china is more likely too have this problem.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ Jun 29 2007, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

kelso please be joking.

actually we probably won't experience a depression if we change our energy dependence fast enough. China has already surpassed us in global emmissions of greenhouse hases so china is more likely too have this problem.

And you realize if china goes into a depression, anyone who trades with china will go into a depression, and so on with partners of them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gunslinger @ Jun 28 2007, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lets just see who is right 20 years from now i already bought my oxygen mask and a scuba suit when new york floods over from glaciers melting. tongue.gif

You didn't buy a fucking oxygen tank retard laugh.gif

well i did buy a discount oxygen tank off of amazon.com but i forgot to read the oxygen not included notice at the bottom ohmy.gif where the hell am i gonna find oxygen tongue.gif

And you realize if china goes into a depression, anyone who trades with china will go into a depression, and so on with partners of them.

yes i did, I meant china is more liekly too have a depression before us.

Guest Pinacolada

CO2 emissions caused by people in the last year = lll

CO2 emissions caused by Volcanic Eruptions in the last year = llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll x 100

The sun is getting hotter as it gets older and we're coming out of an Ice Age. Hey remember the Global Cooling scare of the 70's? CLIMATE CHANGE!!!

Sign in to follow this