Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

Regarding Hannibal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ Dec 28 2008, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see through his smokescreen of lies and bullshit.

Most of the newer members here haven't dealt with him in the past. Where's all the old timers when you need them.

Hey, I'm not an old timer and I see the screen of bullshit too :(

I supported Hannibal being allowed on the forums, but was the first one to vote no on his application. This is bullshit. Who's next? CC90 gonna come back?

I know I accepted your first application; I'm unsure about the second time. Even if I did personally let you back in the clan, you obviously fucked that up too hence asking for a third chance.

Please go pollute another community.

bullshit.jpg

I haven't been here that long (joined in Oct.) but for those of us who went through the whole recruitment process, this is like a spit in the face and personally, I think it's unfair.

Coinstar, I was recruited by Yoda the first time, you brought me back in the second time. Neither of the two previous times I was in the clan, was I ever kicked, both times were me leaving. The third chance, is me asking for my old reputation to be put behind me. Hence why I have told Pheonix2 I don't want to ever be given admin no matter how much I donate. I am not here to cause trouble, I am here to be a part of the community.

And for the pollute another community part. I ran one for over 7 months between wanting to come back to UV, and I was still drawn to this place. So please stop acting like you know what happened.

I have said I am going to talk to Pheonix2 about going through the proper process of being accepted instead of this, I have said I'm not here to cause trouble, and if this is all it is doing, then I want to go about it the right way.

Thats all I have ever been after SOS, this communities acceptance. If I had thought for one second that me being brought right back into the clan. Would cause this much conflict, I would never have gone along with it.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Dec 28 2008, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

YEah yet again Hannibal results to his dick sucking tactics and gets by ALL the rules! And you guys wonder why I'm pissed off. FUck that little homo. He's a fuckin loser and just tries sucking up to every one to get his way. Most of the people of WCS2 don't even like him. But he sucks P2's dick and look what we have another circumventing of the rules by someone who ISN'T EVEN IN THE CLAN. A person who the leadership already rejected once, but he fuckin sucks dick until he gets his little way. Fuck him that fuckin homo.

That DEFINITELY reminds me of someone else around here... Hmmm...

No offense, Bios, but as much as I dislike Hannibal and his ass-kissing, gun-jumping ways, sometimes it's best to just leave it alone. Rest assured, he will fuck up again and get booted, and everything will be good. Besides- him dumping money into the clan is a good thing. Though P2's weak judgment isn't.

Also, Hannibal, you were most definitely forced out of this place last time. I know that for a fact. You may have done it willingly, but you didn't just leave on your own.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Coinstar, I was recruited by Yoda the first time, you brought me back in the second time.

I overlooked the recruitment process which gave me final say in the matter. The second time was obviously a mistake on my part believing what your trying to tell everyone now.

Lord Yoda was also an asshole and a thorn in the side this community just like yourself. He's also had his share of kicks/leaves and rejoins.

Neither of the two previous times I was in the clan, was I ever kicked, both times were me leaving.

You left because because this community did not want you. You didn't abide to the clan rules and cocked up an attitude whenever that was brought to your attention.

The third chance, is me asking for my old reputation to be put behind me.

Once scum; twice scum, always scum.

Go back to floating on your pond.

Hence why I have told Pheonix2 I don't want to ever be given admin no matter how much I donate. I am not here to cause trouble, I am here to be a part of the community.

You shoudn't be given admin anyway; that was screwed that up already with your past abuse

And for the pollute another community part. I ran one for over 7 months between wanting to come back to UV, and I was still drawn to this place.

That's all fine and dandy.

Please go back to that community as your not wanted in this one.

So please stop acting like you know what happened.

It's not an act seeing as I know what happened.

I have said I am going to talk to Pheonix2 about going through the proper process of being accepted instead of this, I have said I'm not here to cause trouble, and if this is all it is doing, then I want to go about it the right way.

Right way, wrong way...

There shouldn't be any way for you to come back here and spread your filth.

Your bias towards me has always been worrying, the fact that you told me how much you hate the British explains it though. A lot of people here have come to see I'm not the same person as I used to be, and you haven't been here to witness the obvious change.

When I first joined, I was always the one to run head first blazing into any situation and never wanting to accept criticism. Growing up to realize the fact that the world doesn't revolve around myself, has shown me that how I used to act, isn't right. It's immature, selfish and shows nothing but poor character.

Since becoming a dad, and realizing there is more to life than myself, I have grown up, and I have come to see that insulting people and trying to hurt people verbally or physically is nothing but cowardess.

I'm not the person you remember Coin, and I never will be. So for once, drop your bias towards myself, and the British, and stop trolling me for once.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 28 2008, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Your bias towards me has always been worrying, the fact that you told me how much you hate the British explains it though. A lot of people here have come to see I'm not the same person as I used to be, and you haven't been here to witness the obvious change.

When I first joined, I was always the one to run head first blazing into any situation and never wanting to accept criticism. Growing up to realize the fact that the world doesn't revolve around myself, has shown me that how I used to act, isn't right. It's immature, selfish and shows nothing but poor character.

Since becoming a dad, and realizing there is more to life than myself, I have grown up, and I have come to see that insulting people and trying to hurt people verbally or physically is nothing but cowardess.

I'm not the person you remember Coin, and I never will be. So for once, drop your bias towards myself, and the British, and stop trolling me for once.

Wait your a dad?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 28 2008, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wait wat. You're 18 right

Guest some fag

More lies... A dad? WTF? You look like, and act like a 14 year old, and you live in your parents house... Lie some more, asshole.

Just get the fuck out of here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Dec 28 2008, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wait wat. You're 18 right

I am 18 yes.

Zeus, I'm just going to ignore any comments you have from now on, I don't need to justify myself to people like you, so please, keep your comments and opinions to yourself, you aren't impressing anybody, and your trolling is neither wanted nor needed.

I've got no problem with the British other than an accent that drives me crazy. That's very kind of you to turn this around on me.

I'm never going to drop my bias against you. You already proved to me your incredibly good for absolutely nothing in the community on a few occasions. There's no way for you to hide the trail of slime that follows you.

I'll never welcome you back into this community; although, others will.

Once scum; twice scum, always scum.

Shady did the UVR period THREE times. Old members have quit and come back and still had to go through it. I was here when the Hannibal/LYoda drama all happened but I was more quiet and kept to myself.

I got nothing against anybody but I dont think this is fair in the slightest. We told you to stick around and re apply later and frankly we meant it because people arnt so sure atm and we want to watch you.

Skipping the whole process and not letting the staff vote is totally crap imo for anyone. If P2 refers you, fine thats all fine and dandy but not discussing or letting us vote is unfair.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 28 2008, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hobo please read my posts.

Which posts are you referring to?

I don't see anything but a bunch of bullshit.

As far as I'm concerned I have won this argument. That also makes me feel like a better individual; something you know nothing about. Excuse me while I wash your filth off my hands. My point has clearly been made and it is pointless for me to continue to build upon that.

I shall now let this thread run its course without my intervention.

This level of turmoil is exactly why we can't let P2's decision circumvent systems in place. There are members of the community that have disgust and distrust in you and for that they have their reasons. No matter what the cirucumstances, it looks bad to be let in without going through the system so many others have. It brings judgement into question as to why a special case is being made. Everyone is a conspiracy theorist when they think they got screwed.

If you are indeed willing to remain within the confines of the recruitment system, then please inform P2 of such, have him recant his circumvention statement and we will resume the review of your application at a later time.

By this time you must know that every community member that plays with you on our servers is looking for you to screw up, even in the slightest way. Even if P2 would dismiss these occurances as they came up, it is imperative that we do not. The community will welcome you when they feel you are someone different. Anything that gives them the inkling of an idea that you are not to be trusted.....and it all goes to hell. I am not in favor of special cases, it removes objectivity, something crucial in running a large system.

Keep it clean, be polite (that may include being polite even if they aren't polite to you), ignore the assholes and don't be one yourself and all should be fine with time. There will always be those that don't trust you and those that will. I feel I am in the category that soars between the two that is based on trust but ever vigilant for nontrustworthy actions.

-Good Luck

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 28 2008, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I am 18 yes.

Zeus, I'm just going to ignore any comments you have from now on, I don't need to justify myself to people like you, so please, keep your comments and opinions to yourself, you aren't impressing anybody, and your trolling is neither wanted nor needed.

You're not a father. Period. I want video PROOF that you have a kid, and I want your mom to be there with you clearly stating it's yours.

Zeus you could of said pic or it didnt happen for short. Lulz!

Also we want vids of the sexy timez for moar proof kthx.

Edit: This is not intended to be a flame. Just some comedic relief.