Sign in to follow this  
Eggcracker

The Venus Project

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Dec 27 2008, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think what you read and what I wrote are two completely different things. Don't even waste your time Foh, you obviously aren't interested or even give a shit.

Dont act like you have me figured out, you dont even know anything about me, as obvious as my posts might seem you interpret things on such a bare literal level its astounding you can rationalize such complex "conspiracy" theories involving international governments, banks and media corporations. Maybe try thinking about what you post and not contradicting your own words so I can understand what your trying to tell me, because repeating what you, ibong or even identityzero have said in the past isnt going to change the fact that its already been said. If you have a point to make, make it and elaborate on it, dont come crying to me when I call you out on repetitiveness.

And no junzou, before you take bios' side again that was not a troll or flame. Bios got on the offensive so Im defending myself. I cant believe I even have to justify my posts due to the fact I cant post as liberally as others on here...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Dec 27 2008, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And no junzou, before you take bios' side again that was not a troll or flame. Bios got on the offensive so Im defending myself. I cant believe I even have to justify my posts due to the fact I cant post as liberally as others on here...

...don't drag me into this if you don't want me involved. I'm ignoring your interactions [between each other] until it's apparent you guys can't manage a semblance of civility in your discussion (until it's a nice bonfire raging out of control).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Madmartigan @ Dec 27 2008, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

We live in dark times, however, the world has always been in dark times...and I hate to break it to anyone, but what's been going on in the world for the past couple thousand years isn't going to stop. Power and money will always be important to people. People will do sick things to get that power. And no country or government will be perfect.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Dec 27 2008, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wake up people, we don't have to take this shit anymore. We can stop this monster from growing. We can stop this from taking over our childrens lives and dictating them. Wake up.

I've been "watching the fireworks" but have been less than impressed with the explosions. However, I am very pleased with the huge up in maturity between all parties since nearly a year ago. Obviously these kinds of theory clashing arguements are going to spawn mixed, if not harsh feelings toward an oposing party...but I'm liking how this is playing out :)

Anyway, I just wanted to quote those two things above. As much as we want perfection in the world, it isn't possible because of so many reasons. The differences of opinion here only scratch the surface of what is an abyss of problems. Ideologies will always contrast, religions will always exist and they too will clash, power hungry people will always wish to exploit others. It is my firm belief that every person who actively (and maturely) debates on this forum, is truely interested in a better world. It is also my belief that every person will entertain others thoughts that conflict their own, but will always consider their beliefs to be better. We want to fix things, but we can't because imperfection is what makes us human

...such is the bane of our humanity, to see perfection in people, but to have that which makes us human destroy all chance of such perfection.

In any event, and wayyyyy off topic, woman come from venus, so fuck that place

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Dec 28 2008, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Dont act like you have me figured out, you dont even know anything about me, as obvious as my posts might seem you interpret things on such a bare literal level its astounding you can rationalize such complex "conspiracy" theories involving international governments, banks and media corporations. Maybe try thinking about what you post and not contradicting your own words so I can understand what your trying to tell me, because repeating what you, ibong or even identityzero have said in the past isnt going to change the fact that its already been said. If you have a point to make, make it and elaborate on it, dont come crying to me when I call you out on repetitiveness.

You seem to have a very devout interest in something that you believe doesn't exist. And I'm just going to point that highlighted text out to you again.