Sign in to follow this  
blackice90

master sniper?

hey guys i just went 40-7 on aztec with master sniper till someone asked me to switch and then i did

but i was wondering if its really even racewhoring?

the only thing that master sniper even does is give u a scout for free and longjump. its ulti is not opd either.

in my opinion its not racewhoring because the master sniper bonus dmg almost never procs...and your shooting with a scout while every1 else has guns...

it gets a low visability rate so its really hard to see. That gives you time to make your shot which is already a lot coming from a scout, plus the hp incase they hit you and long jump to make your escape. If you dissect any race you can claim that it is cheap. This is why race whoring as a rule should just be taken out and they should just balance teams better.

Last time I checked Master Sniper had no weapon restriction so, while you do spawn a scout, you're not stuck using only a scout. This makes the Master Sniper, which can longjump, is partially invis, gets bonus health, and - if I'm thinking of the right race - has roots as it's ultimate a far more whore-ish race.

I agree with Noire regarding team balance.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sandman @ Dec 25 2008, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No Lleth, it just has longjump, sniper&deagle, more damage, invis and healing like blood mage, but it doesn't cost money.

Ah, thank you. I'm thinking of a different race. xD

well master sniper does get bonus damage also in the skill, i believe its the one dealing with the skill saying improvement in your accuracy and the one responsible for the blue lines.

so it does a minor dmg boost

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slipomatic @ Dec 27 2008, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

well master sniper does get bonus damage also in the skill, i believe its the one dealing with the skill saying improvement in your accuracy and the one responsible for the blue lines.

so it does a minor dmg boost

Its enough to make it a 1 hit KO sometimes.

Master sniper

I've tested this race for tactical reasons

1)does extra damage skill works all the time? NO

2)does extra damage skill applies to every weapon? NO "only scout works and leaves laser for easier spotting"

3)does self healing skill useful? Not really but little(maxed will heal u 20hp and once in every 25sec)

Have not tested this race with any items but low gravity for easier longjump

possible item combination for this race

1)boot of speed 20% extra speed so you won't get interrupted easy while long jumping

2)low gravity 50% less gravity for easier long jumping(discard this item if u use bhop script)

3)50round pistol clip for DE

4)mask or ice orb depend on size of the map/ if map is fairly small-mask if map is fairly big-orb

item section 4 is something i never looked at......

Conclusion

Is "Master Sniper" can race whore? YES

Long jump itself is deadly as hell and i've heard some of the players are using bunny hop script so it makes master sniper hard to catch while jumping all over the map

PS i'm not against long jump skill

Sign in to follow this