Sign in to follow this  
deathway

Warning System

This warning system that's in place is great, it lets us know when we are getting to out of hand and need to chill for a bit. But when I get warned and my level goes up I personally and I hear some others feel this way to (won't mention names) that we would like a nice little pm that shows us the topic and post where we trolled/flamed/did somthing that caused us to be warned. All im asking for is to be shown where I "trolled" P2 so I can see my mistake and better it in the future.

Please and Thanks

~Rawr.

P.S Merry X-Mas Eve

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Dec 24 2008, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah I got warned and I looked for what it was for and nothing poped up.

Btw I got it on the 19.

Yea, it pisses me off. It's like great.. i got warned but what the hell for? It's a useless system unless we know what we did unless it's another one of those "It's just for us administrater" kinda things..

*Someone* recently went through and boned the system-- we're fixing it, so those of you (like Kyle and Rawr) who have had your warning level re-raised after it expired don't need to worry.

Kyle and Rawr, I'll start putting in links to your posts-- the warnings you guys received were like 6 weeks old and they we retracted for a period of infraction-free time. If I don't put a link in, feel free to PM me and ask me wtf it was for.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Dec 24 2008, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

*Someone* recently went through and boned the system-- we're fixing it, so those of you (like Kyle and Rawr) who have had your warning level re-raised after it expired don't need to worry.

Kyle and Rawr, I'll start putting in links to your posts-- the warnings you guys received were like 6 weeks old and they we retracted for a period of infraction-free time. If I don't put a link in, feel free to PM me and ask me wtf it was for.

That's all I was asking for :) Thanks.

Sign in to follow this