Sign in to follow this  
dustydthree

T minus 24hrs!!!

I got 2.4k Microsoft Points for XBL, Prince of Persia, Force unleashed, Mirros Edge. A shit load of books (some erotic >.>) um a trivia machine thing. It has a USB cable to update, but it sits there and asks you questions and you answer them.

I love trivial knowledge things so yeah.

Um a scented candle/wax seal caligraphy set.

And a stack of random DVD's of movies from like then 1930-70's, Including the original Fast and the Furious with Ireland not Diesel.

I'm not a fan of the GoW series. I played em both, and while the technical achievements for the graphics were fantastic, it still didn't help the fact that fugly brown and storm grey were the only two colors used in the whole game. Plus I wasn't a fan of the gameplay. Third person shooters are even worse than shooters on consoles.

Guest some fag

What I got:

-New wallet (thank God)

-Box of thin mints

-Cologne

-$200 cash money

-Airaid Poweraid throttle body spacer

-$100 Gamestop giftcard (brother #2)

-Pants

Man, since my birthday is close to christmas.. i get shafted with presents..

Still im happy cause most of the things i ask for. (at a range of a certain price) i can get.

And no i don't ask alot... Knowingly my parents have finance problems.. The last game i bought was gears of war 2.. and before that was gears of war 1.

Anyways.

I got a new phone. Samsung i8510 Innov8

300 dollers

This remote controlled helicopter.. its so fun.. its not funny..

100 dollers game stop. gift card.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Dec 25 2008, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What I got:

-New wallet (thank God)

-Box of thin mints

-Cologne

-$200 cash money

-Airaid Poweraid throttle body spacer

-$100 Gamestop giftcard (brother #2)

-Pants

What about the blowjob? Did you get one for X-mas?

Zeus, you really don't have any respect for anyone but yourself. You get off on starting problems and creating drama. Maybe someday they will actually get rid of you once and for all and you won't cause any other members to leave. You go and insult Pinoy in the picture thread, Comp in this thread, what makes you cool with your long hair and your Jeep? Look in the mirror buddy. You insult me and what I've done after I say I'm taking a break. But whatever man, say what you want, cause if I start shit with you they'll prolly up my warning level and leave you alone. It's really ridiculous. I don't think you have ever apologized and I don't think you have ever been the bigger person and tried to stop an argument.

Back on topic.

I got a heated mattress pad, couple hoodies, new bath robe, watch, and some other odds and ends. I had fun, but I was sick all day this X-mas.

Zeus's comment was not even bad. Comp said "What more could a guy ask for?" and Zeus said a blowjob, how is that hurtful or anything? It's true and funny. If you take offense to that, especially on the internet, you have bigger problems to worry about and need to leave, which comp did.

I seriously don't see how this got blown up so big.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Dec 26 2008, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Zeus's comment was not even bad. Comp said "What more could a guy ask for?" and Zeus said a blowjob, how is that hurtful or anything? It's true and funny. If you take offense to that, especially on the internet, you have bigger problems to worry about and need to leave, which comp did.

I seriously don't see how this got blown up so big.

I agree, it wasn't that bad. But the problem is Contract, Zeus does these types of things so much that whenever he says something people get upset. I think that says something about how Zeus treats people most of the time.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Dec 26 2008, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What about the blowjob? Did you get one for X-mas?

Zeus, you really don't have any respect for anyone but yourself. You get off on starting problems and creating drama. Maybe someday they will actually get rid of you once and for all and you won't cause any other members to leave. You go and insult Pinoy in the picture thread, Comp in this thread, what makes you cool with your long hair and your Jeep? Look in the mirror buddy. You insult me and what I've done after I say I'm taking a break. But whatever man, say what you want, cause if I start shit with you they'll prolly up my warning level and leave you alone. It's really ridiculous. I don't think you have ever apologized and I don't think you have ever been the bigger person and tried to stop an argument.

Back on topic.

I got a heated mattress pad, couple hoodies, new bath robe, watch, and some other odds and ends. I had fun, but I was sick all day this X-mas.

See Bios, that's your problem. You make problems out of things that have already been resolved. In case you hadn't noticed, my comment wasn't disrespectful in the least- just a simple joke, and I have never insulted Pinoy. You really do have trouble with sarcasm.

Couple other points- they up my warning every time I do anything at all- I'll probably get my warning level raised for this post, even though I haven't flamed you or trolled at all. The way you think you're being treated, is exactly how it's been for you. They have almost always left you alone even after you start shit. No one else has had that luxury except for CC90.

I am, however, glad you had a good Christmas, and it sucks you got sick- worst time of the year for that to happen.

Contract, I honestly believe had someone else made that post, there wouldn't have been any problems- even if it was worded exactly the same. For some reason, my name just gets a lot of bad attention (for no real reason anyway).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Dec 26 2008, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

See Bios, that's your problem. You make problems out of things that have already been resolved. In case you hadn't noticed, my comment wasn't disrespectful in the least- just a simple joke, and I have never insulted Pinoy. You really do have trouble with sarcasm.

Couple other points- they up my warning every time I do anything at all- I'll probably get my warning level raised for this post, even though I haven't flamed you or trolled at all. The way you think you're being treated, is exactly how it's been for you. They have almost always left you alone even after you start shit. No one else has had that luxury except for CC90.

I am, however, glad you had a good Christmas, and it sucks you got sick- worst time of the year for that to happen.

Contract, I honestly believe had someone else made that post, there wouldn't have been any problems- even if it was worded exactly the same. For some reason, my name just gets a lot of bad attention (for no real reason anyway).

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...1761&st=320

Page 17. Zeus I have told you many times before, I wouldn't be on your case if you just didn't provoke everyone all the time and make little comments like the one you made to Pinoy. He just didn't respond because he is a cool guy and won't let it bother him. But really, is it necessary? It's not like he is your friend. You don't even know him and prolly have never talked to him.

Guest ShadySTDs

How much longer are we going to have to put up with Mr. Clickersons blatant shit... He is a ass, not to just a few people but anyone he wants. PLEASE can we finally send him away from this community... I am just sick of him and his comments.

Fuck Mr. Clickerson (Zeus)

ShadySTD's

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Dec 26 2008, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...1761&st=320

Page 17. Zeus I have told you many times before, I wouldn't be on your case if you just didn't provoke everyone all the time and make little comments like the one you made to Pinoy. He just didn't respond because he is a cool guy and won't let it bother him. But really, is it necessary? It's not like he is your friend. You don't even know him and prolly have never talked to him.

Lol- then you don't know much about the situation, then. Me and him are fine, and while we haven't talked in a while, we have on numerous occasions- back when he was around more often. Not the best of "friends", so to speak, but by no means enemies, and he understands that. Me and him are cool.

Shady, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from posting such negative comments when you don't know who I am, let alone realize what's going on. I don't start shit. It's people like Hannibal and Bios (including you) who take something too seriously, when nothing is meant by it, and then blow it all out of proportion. People need to lighten up- a majority of this clan is too uptight and get all bitch over some comment that's meant to be funny. Seriously, people.

I love how people think I'm given endless chances... Do you all really think that? If so, you have another thing comin'.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Dec 26 2008, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lol- then you don't know much about the situation, then. Me and him are fine, and while we haven't talked in a while, we have on numerous occasions- back when he was around more often. Not the best of "friends", so to speak, but by no means enemies, and he understands that. Me and him are cool.

Shady, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from posting such negative comments when you don't know who I am, let alone realize what's going on. I don't start shit. It's people like Hannibal and Bios (including you) who take something too seriously, when nothing is meant by it, and then blow it all out of proportion. People need to lighten up- a majority of this clan is too uptight and get all bitch over some comment that's meant to be funny. Seriously, people.

I love how people think I'm given endless chances... Do you all really think that? If so, you have another thing comin'.

You still have never apologized. You think you are cool with Pinoy since you haven't talked to him in forever. But that's right Zeus, do the normal child's response, blame it on someone else. Because you didn't say those things, you haven't treated people badly...

I got...

Computer

New BBall and hoop (broke other one :rolleyes: )

Computer chair

Some ps3 games

Black iPod nano

150$

New deathadder and copperheads (mouses.. not snakes..)

P.S.- Fox and Zeus, couldn't you just like take it to PM's? Wouldn't cause as much drama on this thread about what you got for Christmas..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sketchmaticx @ Dec 27 2008, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I got...

Computer

New BBall and hoop (broke other one :rolleyes: )

Computer chair

Some ps3 games

Black iPod nano

150$

New deathadder and copperheads (mouses.. not snakes..)

P.S.- Fox and Zeus, couldn't you just like take it to PM's? Wouldn't cause as much drama on this thread about what you got for Christmas..

Plox.

I got...

Lots of car washing and detailing items

Clothes

Shitload of giftcards to random places

Truck (2003 Silverado, was already bought, I just have to pay about half)

Candy

Misc. Items

$250 in cash

I still have 2 more Christmas to go with extended family.

I plan on buying a Rough Country leveling kit for my truck, 4 shocks, torsion bar keys, and 3" rear blocks.

http://roughcountry.com/chevy_4wd_99-06_leveling_kit.html