Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Christmas Contest!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Dec 26 2008, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

if someone could post a link for a photoshop free trial I'd attempt one, im pretty funny amirite?

I'd take a crack at it too I guess (first time using photoshop if that happens)

Guest some fag

I win the none-member one. Easy. Sluts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Dec 25 2008, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I win the none-member one. Easy. Sluts.

6 more days until the contest ends, Clicky. Foh still has a chance, as do Hannibal and any other of our talented non-members (no offense to anyone I didn't mention).

An additional clarification: Recruits will be judged with members.

I really hope to see a .gif or two thrown in here. Guess we'll have to wait for Ponch to see this.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Dec 25 2008, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

6 more days until the contest ends, Clicky. Foh still has a chance, as do Hannibal and any other of our talented non-members (no offense to anyone I didn't mention).

An additional clarification: Recruits will be judged with members.

I really hope to see a .gif or two thrown in here. Guess we'll have to wait for Ponch to see this.

Working on it right. Now.

EDIT:

It was tinified... D:

However, I've got Junzouflynoceros... Now with motion!

Here's the fullsize...

I don't know if I want to make this my official entry... :(

Guest Phoenix2

They're all pretty funny guys. Keep up the good work!

- Ian

Guest some fag

Another GIF...

Second ever... I'm quite proud of myself.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Dec 27 2008, 01:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Another GIF...

Second ever... I'm quite proud of myself.

you sir have just won over 90000000000000000000000000000000 internets

I hardly see how my shoop was 'in bad taste' I mean, what's wrong with a good 'ol pic of Junzou getting boned by Barrack Obama?

Regardless, I will likely be unable to participate in this competition due to by shoop-limiting situation, I wish luck to all those who pursue the fine art of placing Junzou's face into homosexual love scenes and other such offensive images.

EDIT - FUCK YEAH ZEUS, FUCK YEAH. This rivals that shoop you did of chronx (which was deleted rather quickly) for my favorite UV related pic of all time.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (S3Xmagik @ Dec 27 2008, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I hardly see how my shoop was 'in bad taste' I mean, what's wrong with a good 'ol pic of Junzou getting boned by Barrack Obama?

Regardless, I will likely be unable to participate in this competition due to by shoop-limiting situation, I wish luck to all those who pursue the fine art of placing Junzou's face into homosexual love scenes and other such offensive images.

EDIT - FUCK YEAH ZEUS, FUCK YEAH. This rivals that shoop you did of chronx (which was deleted rather quickly) for my favorite UV related pic of all time.

Why thank you for such kind words, S3x.

Maybe we should have a shooop off of Chronx next time? :P