Sign in to follow this  
Akel

Akel? Who's That...

Hello Boys And Girls..

I've Been Hanging Around WCS For A Couple Months Now..

It's Been A Blast Running Around Here

Guess I Figured I'd Quit Lurking Moar And Actually Get In On Some The Conversation Out Side Of Game.

I'm 26, I Live In Western PA, US.

I've Been Playing CS Since Forever, Among Every Other Major Game Since, Just About..

I've Run My Own Servers, Clans, Corps - Worked Hard For Communities, And Did My Thing To Keep Everyone That Deserves To Be Happy, Happy.

I Went To School For Graphic Design, But Ended Up Cutting Out To Work In The Hottest And Dustiest Places Of All, A Server Room. LoL.. Did That For More Than A Few Years With A Mega Telecom Company Managing Remote Desktop Servers And A MutliOC 500 Line Dial Server, And Managing Cold Call / DNC / Scheduled :Dialing Lists (Telemarketing - LOL)

After A Couple Years I Ended Up Handling All Of Our Regional Training For Phone Sales While Still Handling In House IT Work Aswell (150 Terminals For Outbound Dialing, As Well As The Equipment And Software Involved With VoIP Communications And Recording.

The Company Went Under And I Ended Taking A Dive On Some Ice And Busting My Spine Up. Now I Have Far Too Much Time On My Hands And Not A Lot To Do With It.

I've Got A Lot Of Experience Doing All Sorts Of Stuff I Guess..

As The Old Saying Goes"A Jack Of All Trades, Yet A Master Of None - Though Often Better Than A Master Of One"

So I Guess What I'm Trying To Say Is, Beyond A Formal Hello-

I Dig The Community Here, And I'm Always Up To Lend A Hand However I Can.. If You Need Anything Of Me, Feel Free To Ask And I'll Do Whatever I Can

TL;DR - Hello. Nice To Meet You. I Know Stuff. Hope I Can Help Out.