Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

To All WoW Players

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Dec 18 2008, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

...There can be 70's with mediocre gear or 70's with top notch shit. I want to see it. There is a point. Not really sure why you're trying to start an argument over so stupid a point...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...or&n=Teggin

LOL, well I will tell you its not Top Notch Shit, buts its all blue items and maybe a purple or two ;P

But I did pvp alittle so you still have all the marks and I never spent any of them, he also has some gold left on him. It’s really a steal; I can’t believe no one wants it. I was sure someone would have bought it already, it cost more to get a char power leveled from 40-50 LOL. I might just have to put this shit on EBAY.

PS: Does anyone know how I can log in without paying for amonth so I can get the stats?

Okay I have played WoW for a few years now have 3 toons that are atleast 70 and 2 others that are close and I have to say the Grind is a bitch and Some of the groups you get into can make you want to rip their hearts out and make a feast but it does have some cool stuff in it and Wrath released some really nice new quest. While yes if you have the extra money and need a MMO fix right now I would suggest WoW If you want to wait a few months I would Suggest waiting on Warhammer online to get the Glitches and what not they have worked out as it is a more balanced user friendly and Graph appealing game it also Has more fun PvP arenas and all that crap>.>. LotRO is a decent MMO graph and storyline wise but its game play is annoying as hell. Reminds me of the EQ demo I tried a while ago. Go kill 5000 pigs and come back to kill 5000 Brigands. There are quite a few Free MMOs out right now that are not half bad tho.

WoW All in all got most of its members from D2 addicts and the sad thing is tehy still have not given pallys that really cool D2 hammerskill and my main is a pally >.> sry for rambling but I thought I might throw a couple of other options your way :).

Oh and almost forgot FF11 is apperently okay and they just did some big changes to it but Sharlott and Panda can tell you more about that heh.

Grindings not a big deal in FFXI anymore. It takes about 3 hours a level 70+ to level up, which isn't much. And they've added a feature that lets you lower your level to your friends level so you can party on the same monster and get the same XP per kill, instead of ruining xp for the lower leveled character.

They've also added a shit load of new content like Player Built Dungeons.

I've decided to play Age of Conan for a month atm. I've played the trial on WoW and was never really impressed so I figured I'd at least try AoC to see if its worth it. Prolly will try Warhammer as well. So far AoC is not bad. The real time combat is kind of interesting but I wanna make a rogue and see how they do the manual shooting. Final decision is still up in the air though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AnarchyX6942 @ Dec 20 2008, 06:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I've decided to play Age of Conan for a month atm. I've played the trial on WoW and was never really impressed so I figured I'd at least try AoC to see if its worth it. Prolly will try Warhammer as well. So far AoC is not bad. The real time combat is kind of interesting but I wanna make a rogue and see how they do the manual shooting. Final decision is still up in the air though.

Rofls.

AoC and WH are fail to say the least.

Meh they both have their strong points. I might not do WH because I have a beef against its "universe" ever since Relic abandoned CoH to work on their new game, but AoC is mighty pretty and as far as I can tell, asides from like prolly the 10 million more people, they seem similar enough to me that AoC's combat system seems like a good enough difference.

The problem with AoC was all through production the developers kept making promises to the players about what would be in the game and about 90% of it wasn't.

Then when the game went retail they instantly started censoring everything out that made it M rated. The gore was reduced a ton, and they started removing nude npc's all over the world.

When one of the major promises is to stay true to the lore of a source material you don't start doing stuff like putting clothes on the Sisters of Derketo, who would have been killed on sight by other Sisters if they were caught with anything more then body jewelry on.

And you don't force Stygian's to kill snakes, because they too would be killed for doing so.

As for Warhammer, My big beef with it is that they don't have any good Heavy Damage Dealers for us girls to play on Destruction. We're limited to rogues, nukers, and healers, There were female Chosen in the WH universe, I don't understand why it would be so hard to make them for WAR. This might have been fixed in December with the released of Blackguard, but I'm not going back yet. If I ever get a new computer and its still got a decent player base I might.

My friend is also trying to get me to start Darkfall Online when it comes out next month. So many decisions ;_;

Time, realistically speaking, I probably won't be able to buy your toon, even though I really want to. Keep auctioning it off brah.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AnarchyX6942 @ Dec 20 2008, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Meh they both have their strong points. I might not do WH because I have a beef against its "universe" ever since Relic abandoned CoH to work on their new game, but AoC is mighty pretty and as far as I can tell, asides from like prolly the 10 million more people, they seem similar enough to me that AoC's combat system seems like a good enough difference.

Relic didn't abandon CoH for WH. They abandoned it for WH40K.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Dec 21 2008, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Relic didn't abandon CoH for WH. They abandoned it for WH40K.

Relic didn't abandon anything. Hell they were in the process of making those Episodic games in the SIN universe.

They got bought up by another company who forced them to drop everything and work on Dawn of War and nothing else.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mithra Panties @ Dec 21 2008, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

As for Warhammer, My big beef with it is that they don't have any good Heavy Damage Dealers for us girls to play on Destruction. We're limited to rogues, nukers, and healers, There were female Chosen in the WH universe, I don't understand why it would be so hard to make them for WAR. This might have been fixed in December with the released of Blackguard, but I'm not going back yet. If I ever get a new computer and its still got a decent player base I might.

When I said WH, I didn't mean the MMO in specific, I just meant they seemed to have neglected their best selling and most pwntastic game ever to work on a game set in the WH universe. Anywhoo, what I'm looking at is strictly gameplay, seeing as the only lore I even know here was WoW's and I just couldn't get into that game, which game offers the better gameplay?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Penthercy @ Dec 18 2008, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

My 80 warrior, got a lot of the best gear i can get at 80.

Best boots, trinkets (both) gun, head, back, 2nd best legs... not to bad :)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...amp;n=Penthercy

I play Laughing Skull with -=тсатκ=- Killer feel free to pop in and talk, or start leveling up.

I gave up on WoW. I still love WoW but it's too hard to level up and I quit. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get fast levels? Without paying any money?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LokijC @ Dec 21 2008, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I gave up on WoW. I still love WoW but it's too hard to level up and I quit. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get fast levels? Without paying any money?

Quest hard...find some friends to run dugeons with. If I have a good group I can level twice after running an instance. Blizzard seems to have eased up on the leveling process as quests give out alot more exp then they did before. Another thing is to make sure you get as much rested xp as possible...I think 30 hours in an inn tops out your rested xp.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Madmartigan @ Dec 21 2008, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Quest hard...find some friends to run dugeons with. If I have a good group I can level twice after running an instance. Blizzard seems to have eased up on the leveling process as quests give out alot more exp then they did before. Another thing is to make sure you get as much rested xp as possible...I think 30 hours in an inn tops out your rested xp.

Yeah, like every time My gamecard expires I go in like Stormwind and stay there because I don't know when I'll be back.\

Yeah I understand about like grouping with people but It usuyally always fails in my guild and I practically have no friends that play WoW.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LokijC @ Dec 21 2008, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

If you think leveling is hard, you probably wouldn't like any end game content.