Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

I Don't Understand

both of yall need to shut the fuck up! your acting like little bitches that dont get there way. project you want them to shut up? then leave, out of sight out of mind

fatboy, just fucking drop it. fucking faggots

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ross Williams @ Dec 11 2008, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

both of yall need to shut the fuck up! your acting like little bitches that dont get there way. project you want them to shut up? then leave, out of sight out of mind

fatboy, just fucking drop it. fucking faggots

I'm sick of this shit. I come on the forums and all I see is a bunch of women arguing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ross Williams @ Dec 11 2008, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

this clan esp the forums needs drama and flamming, i was around for some heavy shit. dogtown, master chief, cc90, zeus problems :-), hell ive started a lot of shit.

but when this clan is "perfect" its boring and not entertaining. and if i havnt seen any drama latley so it cant be bad.

we need drama, we need fights, most importantly we need something to hate and bitch about. be it p2s shitty governance, oreos love of us but lack of ability. humans feed off angry and hate, we thrive off it.

So true. this place get boring when nothing happens. I remember the shit that Metal militia started. lol. He claimed P2 was using clan donations to pay for a car. Like 6 people left in that tread. good times.

I also agree that some people need to calm down, and some need to grow up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Dec 11 2008, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Man, all of you just need to shut the fuck up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0yHAZE @ Dec 11 2008, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Dont have a cow project.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Dec 11 2008, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Quit it with the smart ass comments, they're not as clever as you think they are.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0yHAZE @ Dec 11 2008, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Once again, don't have a cow project.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Dec 11 2008, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh shut the fuck up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0yHAZE @ Dec 11 2008, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And yet again, Don't have a cow project.

Relax....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Dec 11 2008, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Don't tell me what to do.

All you do is start fights with people, make annoying comments, and try and kiss ass.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Dec 11 2008, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm sick of this shit. I come on the forums and all I see is a bunch of women arguing.

yep....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bob @ Dec 11 2008, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

So true. this place get boring when nothing happens. I remember the shit that Metal militia started. lol. He claimed P2 was using clan donations to pay for a car. Like 6 people left in that tread. good times.

I also agree that some people need to calm down, and some need to grow up.

Lol i know right that was some fucked up shit.

Yeah people need to know when to say fuck you and smile it really helps alot.

Guest some fag

Psh...

Don't have a cow, Project.

guys guys guys

you all suck at everything, why not suck at arguing on the internet as well?

yes the your e peen is smaller than mine is a fun game, but in the end it all boils down to, you have a small peen for arguing on the internet. so the only real winner is me, because i don't flame, i add fuel. i watch the carnage. i get off on it. i need destruction.

and hey everybody, stop being such fucking retards, you fucking blow. all you do is bitch and bitch, then bitch about the bitching then bitch about the bitching on your bitching that you bitched about earlier because someone was bitching at you for bitching.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Dec 11 2008, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well if you hadn't replied with your idiotic answer, that wouldn't exist.

Have some cow.

HappyCow.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ross Williams @ Dec 11 2008, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

guys guys guys

you all suck at everything, why not suck at arguing on the internet as well?

yes the your e peen is smaller than mine is a fun game, but in the end it all boils down to, you have a small peen for arguing on the internet. so the only real winner is me, because i don't flame, i add fuel. i watch the carnage. i get off on it. i need destruction.

and hey everybody, stop being such fucking retards, you fucking blow. all you do is bitch and bitch, then bitch about the bitching then bitch about the bitching on your bitching that you bitched about earlier because someone was bitching at you for bitching.

Will you be my bitch? :wub:

only if i can bitch at you for being your bitch because i bitched about someones bitching over all the bitching because every one here is a bitch who has bitched about bitching at some point in there life.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ross Williams @ Dec 11 2008, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

only if i can bitch at you for being your bitch because i bitched about someones bitching over all the bitching because every one here is a bitch who has bitched about bitching at some point in there life.

then it is settled. Ross is my new bitch, that can bitch at me for being my bitch because he bitched about someones bitching over all the bitching because every one here is a bitch who has bitched about bitching at some point in there life.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0yHAZE @ Dec 11 2008, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

then it is settled. Ross is my new bitch, that can bitch at me for being my bitch because he bitched about someones bitching over all the bitching because every one here is a bitch who has bitched about bitching at some point in there life.

Good, now farm my rice.