Sign in to follow this  
Guest cc90z

READ

Guest cc90z

GIVE ME ADMIN ON SURF NOW

I think Cc90's should get admin because he's a whiny little bitch and have been in this clan for a long time and is loyal to the clan..

Guest Phoenix2

Basic admin is $5/month. It would probably cost you more due to your poor reputation on the forum.

Guest cc90z

thats (Censored) talk, if plunk and shade can get admin without donating, this clan is fucked

Guest VegetaFH1

I object to cc90 getting any sort of admin, but if he pays for it i suppose there is no need to hold it away from him

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jun 19 2007, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I object to cc90 getting any sort of admin, but if he pays for it i suppose there is no need to hold it away from him

Thats the kind of posts that start flame wars, lots of people object you getting admin or mod, but by some cruel fate, you did. Ive been in this clan for a long fucking time, and I havent left once, there is NO reason I shouldnt get it.

Guest VegetaFH1

Emmm lets see

how about ur attitude problem with me for a start

if thats not good enough

How about the problem u have with keeping ur mouth shut with the racial remarks like jew and all the others?

Guest cc90z

The same could go for one, I rarely talk to you, and all you do is insult me and secure. Why dont you take your own advice into account?

Howzabout... cc90 gets admin? I have no quarrel with the guy anymore, and as far as if people leave him alone about his beliefs everywhere then there should be no problem.

I mean c'mon, give him a chance at least, I wanna see cc90 crack down on some kids.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Jun 20 2007, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Howzabout... cc90 gets admin? I have no quarrel with the guy anymore, and as far as if people leave him alone about his beliefs everywhere then there should be no problem.

I mean c'mon, give him a chance at least, I wanna see cc90 crack down on some kids.

I can see that

Random Kid: WTF HACKZOR!!111

cc90: Stop being a j e w you little fuck.

Random Kid has left the game.

Lawl.

I personally have no problem with cc90, but could definitely see him abusing admin with our non-shellfish-eating members.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrFi5ter @ Jun 21 2007, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I personally have no problem with cc90, but could definitely see him abusing admin with our non-shellfish-eating members.

well everybody abuses admin sometimes.

I said Snark because JustFetus was like, "Oh you and your zings, next time you better say snark." So I did.

Guest cc90z

zing, such an odd word. admin time