Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Microsoft Cheats

I'm not even joking. The fucking code is set up to make you loose. I was playing today, was at 0 and the comp was like 50 or so. So the computer deals me the next hand, gives me all 4 aces and a king jack 10 with spades. 3 times. In a row. WTF

LOL! i've noticed that too, sometimes you get like completely rolled, and then some hands you dont have a single heart.

but i've given up on that, haven't played hearts on my computer for a while, i stick to solitaire :D..lol it's less rigged

I normally win.... very seldom do I lose at hearts, in real llife or on the computer. But you are right, it does deal you some shady hands.

You guys suck. I almost always win at hearts/spades. Just don't let any other players shoot the moon and make sure not to take the queen of spades.

that game is a little funny. sometimes i romp on the computer players, other times i get the queen of spades almost every hand.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eggcracker @ Dec 4 2008, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lol dont worry super..it's easy to learn.

anyone know where i can download hacks for hearts?... :D

now THAT is pathetic...

and no i dont know how to play hearts. and i dont care to learn, im good with hold'em and euchre

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eggcracker @ Dec 4 2008, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

that's hurtful, i was just kidding...lol

anyone know how to play spider solitaire?

yeah that's easy. just match each suit (if more than one suit) from ace - king on each block. For card game poker is what i like.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AnarchyX6942 @ Dec 4 2008, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

king jack 10 with spades

Jack and 10 of spades are the most powerful cards in the game. If you have those you can go fishing for the queen. You take the lead and play the 10 and nobody will want to play higher than that for fear of taking the bitch, so you win hand with no harm and you can lead out spades until the queen pops and somebody else has to take it.