Sign in to follow this  
Bulldog

My =(UV)= Anniversary!

Yeah! I have been in the =(UV)= clan for 1 year! Let me tell y'all it has been a hell of a ride with all of you! I have made some good friends over this time, and will continue to enjoy these great servers that are brought to us! Thanks for all the good times!

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving!

Guest Fohacidal

Lulz I forgot about mine, about 2 weeks ago from actually being active on the forums, active on the servers im already at a year and a half

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Nov 28 2008, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lulz I forgot about mine, about 2 weeks ago from actually being active on the forums, active on the servers im already at a year and a half

7-November 07 - 28-November 08

Hmm... lol.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (When in doubt whip it out @ Nov 28 2008, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

7-November 07 - 28-November 08

Hmm... lol.

Of all the people to completely misunderstand my post you were the last person Id expect to see do it, read it again brah and youll understand

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Nov 28 2008, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Of all the people to completely misunderstand my post you were the last person Id expect to see do it, read it again brah and youll understand

What's that supposed to mean? Lmao.

It's 11 am. Have mercy almighty one... I understand now lmao.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (When in doubt whip it out @ Nov 28 2008, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What's that supposed to mean? Lmao.

It's 11 am. Have mercy almighty one... I understand now lmao.

:P told ya man, here lemme give you some natty ice so you can brighten up your day, ifyouknowwhatimean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Nov 28 2008, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

:P told ya man, here lemme give you some natty ice so you can brighten up your day, ifyouknowwhatimean

Totally brah, great minds think alike. I already got my gamecube out. :D

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (When in doubt whip it out @ Nov 28 2008, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Totally brah, great minds think alike. I already got my gamecube out. :D

Aw hellz ya, that just leaves that one last thing we know about. Here ill bring the axe and you bring the rest! :D

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (When in doubt whip it out @ Nov 28 2008, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Gotcha son. No worries hehehehe.

Alright lemme call up Chris Hansen then and tell him we both agreed on this, you remember what happened LAST time I came over! :D

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Nov 28 2008, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Alright lemme call up Chris Hansen then and tell him we both agreed on this, you remember what happened LAST time I came over! :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (When in doubt whip it out @ Nov 28 2008, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Packet loss? LMFAO.

WTF LOL PACKET LOSS BRAH