Sign in to follow this  
MrVicchio

MrVicchio Says Hi to the forums

Since I've been hanging around long enough that I guess I should pop on here and say: "Hi".

So I say Hi. Nice server, enjoy it and see ya'll in game... once the WC1 server is back up.

HA!

I was gonna donate some funds here too, well, look it's ya'lls server so it's your call, but you let a hacker stay because he bought admin. Every time he's on I'll wonder.. "is he hacking". Not worth it.

Once you bend the rules for one guy, it doesn't stop there. "hey you let HIM hack why am I banned??"

That's the message that sends.

That tells me others can hack if they buy admin, and personally, I don't do hackers or servers that allow hackers. Icey hacked, was caught then played a good whine so you let him stay...

I'm out, was fun and I really did enjoy your server. I'll go find a new one.

Peace out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrVicchio @ Nov 16 2008, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

HA!

I was gonna donate some funds here too, well, look it's ya'lls server so it's your call, but you let a hacker stay because he bought admin. Every time he's on I'll wonder.. "is he hacking". Not worth it.

Once you bend the rules for one guy, it doesn't stop there. "hey you let HIM hack why am I banned??"

That's the message that sends.

That tells me others can hack if they buy admin, and personally, I don't do hackers or servers that allow hackers. Icey hacked, was caught then played a good whine so you let him stay...

I'm out, was fun and I really did enjoy your server. I'll go find a new one.

Peace out.

not the section to talk about this in.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hypercore @ Nov 17 2008, 05:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

An intro and a leaving in one topic.

Epic?

Why clutter your boards with more threads? I finally found your forum and took the time to register, then well... said incident happened, and that's just how I am. I abhor hackers, I've always left servers that let someone slide on hacking . Doubly so ones that let people buy admin then get away with hacking.

I'm more upset cause I was what? 25 levels from 800? Ahh well.

I can do it again.

Guest ShadySTDs

LOL Hes hooked come over to Surf we give happy endings!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrVicchio @ Nov 18 2008, 05:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Why clutter your boards with more threads? I finally found your forum and took the time to register, then well... said incident happened, and that's just how I am. I abhor hackers, I've always left servers that let someone slide on hacking . Doubly so ones that let people buy admin then get away with hacking.

I'm more upset cause I was what? 25 levels from 800? Ahh well.

I can do it again.

No need to leave because someone was hacking.

Who was it? Maybe you guys can talk it out or something.

Try just not playing when he's on? Just go to WCS1 or SURF while he's on.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hypercore @ Nov 17 2008, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No need to leave because someone was hacking.

Who was it? Maybe you guys can talk it out or something.

Try just not playing when he's on? Just go to WCS1 or SURF while he's on.

It was Icey, it was a thread I found down in the other section.

He hacked, he admitted it, there is even a video and he bought admin, the decision was to let him stay...

Look I LIKE this server, I like the peeps here, I'm just upset there is a hacker, caught, and allowed to stay.

If this guy can stay, how many others do as well? That's my point.

Back to bioshock with me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrVicchio @ Nov 18 2008, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It was Icey, it was a thread I found down in the other section.

He hacked, he admitted it, there is even a video and he bought admin, the decision was to let him stay...

Look I LIKE this server, I like the peeps here, I'm just upset there is a hacker, caught, and allowed to stay.

If this guy can stay, how many others do as well? That's my point.

Back to bioshock with me.

Shit happens, and happened.

Nothing you can do about it...