Contract Killer

$20

=(UV)= HoboInArmy |Adv|: http://www.explosm.net/comics/1453/

=(UV)= ContractKiller|ADV: haha nice

=(UV)= HoboInArmy |Adv|: So

* =(UV)= HoboInArmy |Adv| gives $20

=(UV)= ContractKiller|ADV: lol

=(UV)= HoboInArmy |Adv|: What are you laughing at

=(UV)= HoboInArmy |Adv|: Blow your brains out.

=(UV)= ContractKiller|ADV: Im not in css sorry

Way to steal my joke. Noob.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (starscream @ Nov 6 2008, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

ill give you $2 to kill yourself

Can you read?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Claytonian @ Nov 6 2008, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah, what's your Paypal account.

Don't have one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoboInArmy @ Nov 6 2008, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

=(UV)= HoboInArmy |Adv|: http://www.explosm.net/comics/1453/

=(UV)= ContractKiller|ADV: haha nice

=(UV)= HoboInArmy |Adv|: So

* =(UV)= HoboInArmy |Adv| gives $20

=(UV)= ContractKiller|ADV: lol

=(UV)= HoboInArmy |Adv|: What are you laughing at

=(UV)= HoboInArmy |Adv|: Blow your brains out.

=(UV)= ContractKiller|ADV: Im not in css sorry

Way to steal my joke. Noob.

I gave you credit.

Guest starscream

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Nov 6 2008, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Can you read?

It's called a counteroffer fag

Guest starscream

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Nov 6 2008, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It's called you lose.... the game.

congratulations contract you can propagate a fabulous internet meme, i wish i was cool with my seashell necklace and frosted tips just like you

Edited: HOMOPHOBIC SLURS, this user must be deathly frightened of homosexuals because of the overplayed and meaningless word he used.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (starscream @ Nov 20 2008, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

congratulations contract you can propagate a fabulous internet meme, i wish i was cool with my seashell necklace and frosted tips just like you

Edited: HOMOPHOBIC SLURS, this user must be deathly frightened of homosexuals because of the overplayed and meaningless word he used.

That I wore twice, you want it?

I wish I was as cool as you, having a butt buddy like ponch.

Guest starscream

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Nov 20 2008, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That I wore twice, you want it?

I wish I was as cool as you, having a butt buddy like ponch.

i know you do, im very happy with being me.

im sorry you never learned to make friends with people, would you like us to find you a fwend so you have somebody to tawk to wittle buddy?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (starscream @ Nov 20 2008, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i know you do, im very happy with being me.

im sorry you never learned to make friends with people, would you like us to find you a fwend so you have somebody to tawk to wittle buddy?

Wow, you truly are a butt pirate, I was kidding before, but not now.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (starscream @ Nov 20 2008, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lol gg star

Guest starscream

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Nov 20 2008, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wow, you truly are a butt pirate, I was kidding before, but not now.

Yarrr matey, you're right I am a butt pirate, I slap your moms ass and ride the high waves before plundering her booty

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (starscream @ Nov 20 2008, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yarrr matey, your right I am a butt pirate, I slap your moms ass and ride the high waves before plunging deep into her chocolate water spout

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (starscream @ Nov 20 2008, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This is spam, are you kidding me? Change the name to /b/ if you have to, but this is spam. Also, I'm probably gonna get bitched at for this, but if they (the homosexuals) don't like it if they get called gay or fag or queer, there's legitimate roots, and no reason to get their panties in a bunch. Gay, homos are happy, gay means happy gay=homosexual. Queer means odd, homos were and in most cases, to be honest, still considered odd. Therefore queer=gay. Last but not least, fag. What does fag mean everybody... BUNDLE OF STICKS. Alright, now lets think about this one... males have penises, when homos congregate, what do we have? A BUNDLE OF STICKS! Now, I can understand them getting mad about (most likely censored by some higher up) cockgobbler or buttpirate, but it's not like the apple is falling far from the tree. They're all based around what they do.

----------------

Now playing: Nine Inch Nails - Closer

via FoxyTunes