Sign in to follow this  
darksoul768

Hobo for JCS!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoboInArmy @ Nov 9 2008, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah I know, I just dont know if they are picking or not and I wanted my name out there. Just so people know I didnt start this. My luverz did. Atm there is only 3 JCS and 4 if you count the chief and one of them is on break.

No one's on break...

I have been an advisor since April 20th, Nifer is the only one who has been one longer than me only by a few weeks (?) and he supports me. Plox Oreo an opinion would be nice.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoboInArmy @ Nov 9 2008, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have been an advisor since April 20th, Nifer is the only one who has been one longer than me only by a few weeks (?) and he supports me. Plox Oreo an opinion would be nice.

HOBO FOR JCS LIKE RIGHT FUCKING NOW?

Hobo isn't an ordinary hobo. He is the Night Hobo. His usual activities are sleeping in the day and shaggin hot and cute chicks at night. A carrier of aids, hes a foe to be feared of, THATS WHY I VOTE FOR HOBO! FTW!

Guest UrbanerMezei

I never had a vote, and don't want to be a JCS. :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoboInArmy @ Nov 10 2008, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I like how this is turning into an election for two different posistions.

Except for the part where it's not an election at all...

Frankly, it wouldn't be a good idea to appoint staff members based on votes like this. That would turn our leadership into a popularity contest. After all, this is the internet, you can't really expect everybody to act objectively for the good of the clan at all times. Hobo, I love you (nohomo), and I think you'd make a good JCS, but in all honesty, this topic is pretty useless.

Sign in to follow this